over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling on and off insulin?

Evom1

Registered
Just looking for everyone's input on what you suggest for time on VS time off with insulin?

The standard I've seen is to run it for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks off.

What about 8weeks on 4off?

Others?

Provided diet, aas /gh are all in check.

It all depends on how many days a week you use it and how much you use. I've ran insulin for 8 weeks but I only used it
2-3week, so I always had 4-5 days off per week.

As long as you have hgh in your system, no reason to stop
insulin dose should be proportional to hgh dose

As long as you have hgh in your system, no reason to stop
insulin dose should be proportional to hgh dose
I would not buy into this theory. Gh can lead to insulin resistance and slin also greatly leads to insulin resistance. Combining them does not cancel that.

I'm not sure I agree with the "no need to stop if youre on gh". GH has nothing to do with insulin other than it helps keep fat off. But what about your pancreas? What about becoming insulin dependent? What about being forced to take insulin for the rest of your life.. Definitely not good advice my friend. I'd stick to the 4wk on vs 4wk off. Are you a competitive bodybuilder that makes a living doing this? If not then why risk it...

It all depends on how many days a week you use it and how much you use. I've ran insulin for 8 weeks but I only used it
2-3week, so I always had 4-5 days off per week.

x2

What about 3x week -> 3x day?

Yes that would be a great cycle. I would use GDA's your off days and throw in a few low carb days (off days) to keep insulin sensitivity maximized. 8 weeks on 4 off would be fine but if you do a cycle like this I would check your blood glucose levels to make sure things are gtg.

Personally I like approx. 4 weeks on 4 off but haven't used slin in a long time.

I've seen guys use it for 4 weeks and need to re establish sensitivity and I've seen some use it for 12 weeks...every day and still have decent sensitivity. It all depends and there's no way for people to tell you what you will need without tracking your progress.

x2

Yes that would be a great cycle. I would use GDA's your off days and throw in a few low carb days (off days) to keep insulin sensitivity maximized. 8 weeks on 4 off would be fine but if you do a cycle like this I would check your blood glucose levels to make sure things are gtg.

Personally I like approx. 4 weeks on 4 off but haven't used slin in a long time.
how yours 3x3 protocol looks like? mornig , pre -w & post-w?

If I use R I do Chad Nicholls protocol 3xday 2-3xweek. If I use log I do 10-15ius pre workout only and I only run slin with gh or peptides or both. I think running slin without any gh just makes you hold way to much fat.

I would not buy into this theory. Gh can lead to insulin resistance and slin also greatly leads to insulin resistance. Combining them does not cancel that.

rapid insulin doesnt cause insulin resistance at all
unless you have it in your blood all the time

GH causes insulin resistance over time, yes
but insulin itself only causes insulin resistance during CHRONIC hyperinsulinemia
that means elevated insulin levels ALL DAY
(thats what long acting insulins do)

rapid insulin is pretty much out of your system within 3 hours
its actually desinged to mimick the bodys natural insulin secretion
unless you hit like 30iu or so at once (which could lead to beta cell apoptosis) once a day rapid insulin use is not gonna make you any more insulin resistant than eating carbs...

if you just use a rapid analog once a day pre or post workout and at reasonable dosages you could pretty much run it year round imo.

of course its best to go by blood sugar measuring...
ive dabbled quite a bit with pre workout novolog (10-15ius at a time) and my fasting blood sugar in the morning never really changed, not after 2 weeks of use and not after 6 weeks of use.
this bulk ill run it all the way through.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
how yours 3x3 protocol looks like? mornig , pre -w & post-w?

I haven't tried a 3x3 protocol yet but know many who have. I have used it twice daily at low doses. In the near future I plan to do 6-10IU 3 times daily 3 times per week. Due to my schedule I will probably run it pre, post and evening. I know a few who use it at very low doses before every meal with great effect... some also do bigger doses (8-10IU) before every meal too.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear