over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 w/DAC Cycle Lengths

MikeCrisp

Registered
I have seen varying information on this subject. How long have you guys cycled CJC 1295 w/DAC? At what dose?

Can running something like DAC over an extended period of time be damaging to your Pituitary Gland?

I just finished my 4th month. I started in the 1-2mg per week range, but for the last month I was up to around 5mg per month. I was thinking of taking a break, but I would rather run it through the Summer at 6-7mg per week

Just wanted to get the general opinion and personal experiences. I would really love to run a consistent 6-7mg per week for three more months

I don't know if "damage" is the word, but it can down regulate receptors.
I was actually just reading about the long-term use of MK677. It definitely has the ability to down regulate receptors. And it has some psychological consequences.

Haven't read your log, but out of curiosity, are you doing 1 dose per week or multiple?

Haven't read your log, but out of curiosity, are you doing 1 dose per week or multiple?

I aim for 2 injects per week. I would like to run 2.5mg every three days which would be 5.85mg per week.

But 2.5 every other day would probably be real nice. 8.75mg per week

But 2.5 every other day would probably be real nice. 8.75mg per week

Does that matter much? I feel like I've seen some people advocating just once a week with DAC

Does that matter much? I feel like I've seen some people advocating just once a week with DAC

Oh yeah, I have seen people doing 5mg at once, probably more. I get a pretty strong flush at 2.5mg, I haven't tried more at once

Reason I ask, was thinking about doing 5mg a week all at once

Reason I ask, was thinking about doing 5mg a week all at once

That would be fine but I would recommend doing it twice weekly. Not the best comparison but for similar reasons I would recommend dosing long estered test twice weekly instead of once.

MikeCrisp just replied to your pm. Sorry I have been away.

CJC-DAC can be run for long periods but I recommend 12 weeks. As mentioned above damage is not really the word as it's not like it is toxic to your system. But there would definitely be some receptor, pituitary and possibly psychological issues (very minor imo). I recommend cycles for everything. The same goes for MK-677 even though that has been shown to be safely tolerated in studies for 2 years.

I have seen varying information on this subject. How long have you guys cycled CJC 1295 w/DAC? At what dose?

Can running something like DAC over an extended period of time be damaging to your Pituitary Gland?

I just finished my 4th month. I started in the 1-2mg per week range, but for the last month I was up to around 5mg per month. I was thinking of taking a break, but I would rather run it through the Summer at 6-7mg per week

Just wanted to get the general opinion and personal experiences. I would really love to run a consistent 6-7mg per week for three more months

It you want to run it through the summer then go for it. That's my belief. You can take a break when the sun and fun fade away in the fall.
I think you need a good 5mg a week to get good results.
The serum igf1 blood work posted in the labs section by one member shows a score of over 400 by running 5mg twice a week. That's ideal in my opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear