over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh dosing advice please

jake76

Registered
Ok I'm about to switch off of MK and start hgh... I don't want to run the two simultaneously... I'm on a high enough aas cycle as it is... I want to make 100 iu kits last thirty days for financial reasons, so I'm torn between two options. Normally I would not do the 5/2 split of 5 iu ed and Sat/Sun off, but I was thinking what if I did do that, and used MK on Sat and Sun only? Or just do 3 iu ed...what would you do? Thanks

25iu weekly vs 21iu weekly in your examples. I feel like this question gets brought up a lot and I wonder why it's always such a big dilemma.

Are you dieting or in a mass phase? I'd do 6iu eod if mass phase and 3iu ed if deiting. Or 4iu 6 days a week split twice daily.

Not really a dilemma I just don't have as much experience with hgh as I do aas so I thought I would get some opinions, that's all. Thanks for yours.

4-5 iu 5/2 or 6/1
split sub q injects am/pm if you want fat loss
pin all im preworkout for anabolism

using it only 2 times a week is pointless, you want it as close to ed as possible, but 3iu is a little low so id stick with the 5/2

I like 5ius HGH Monday thru Friday and mk-677 on the weekends.

What are your goals?

You can rotate GH one day and MK677 the next day if looking for anabolic effects.

Honestly the best bet is GH and MK daily. GH AM and MK prebed.

Together they work wonders!!!

What are your goals?

You can rotate GH one day and MK677 the next day if looking for anabolic effects.

Honestly the best bet is GH and MK daily. GH AM and MK prebed.

Together they work wonders!!!

I know I'm just afraid for my BP with the synergistic effect of the two...if you were alternating days, how many iu's would you use? I want the anabolic effect...

I know I'm just afraid for my BP with the synergistic effect of the two...if you were alternating days, how many iu's would you use? I want the anabolic effect...

Brother, the AAS you are on is most likely affecting your blood pressure much more then GH and MK will. Add in a low dose of tadalafil every morning to help lower your bp. I use 12.5mgs daily. My bp is fine, I just like the pumps from tada in and out of the gym Lol.

Since you are alternating, I would do 5iu in the AM one day and 25mgs of MK the next day. Or you could run MK everyday at 10-25mgs prebed and just run 5iu of gh in the AM eod. Days you don't run GH you can use a standard GHRP 2-3x a day if you want to add more pulses.

I would dose it this way...

Day 1= MK-677 at 25mg first thing in the morning
Day 2= HGH at 3IU dosed pre workout and pre bed

Repeat

I would dose it this way...

Day 1= MK-677 at 25mg first thing in the morning
Day 2= HGH at 3IU dosed pre workout and pre bed

Repeat

thanks elvia! I have some stuff to think about here...I start Monday. I'm bouncing between this idea or 5iu's Mon thru fri and MK 25mg Sat/Sun.

thanks elvia! I have some stuff to think about here...I start Monday. I'm bouncing between this idea or 5iu's Mon thru fri and MK 25mg Sat/Sun.

I think any protocol would be great. I changed the one I wrote to you about 4 times in my head before typing it :D The system you mention would be great too. If you do that I would split the HGH up in 2 injs per day but that's up to you.

I like 5ius HGH Monday thru Friday and mk-677 on the weekends.

I like this protocol but I would add 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg cjc no DAC 10-20 minutes prior to the HGH to make it more effective by allowing it to ride the GH pulse created by the peps.

MONDAY thru FRIDAY:
UPON WAKING, afternoon, and post workout in the evening:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC NO DAC
(10-20 minutes later)
1.67ius HGH intramuscular injection with morning and afternoon dose. Use subcutaneous injection before bed for slower release while sleeping.

SATURDAY and SUNDAY:
25mg MK-677 post workout in the evening.

*SubQ HGH provides higher igf1 than IM, but a lower absorption rate, approximately 50%, and a slower release, about 12 hours.
*intramuscular HGH provides a higher absorption rate, approximately 70%, and a faster clearance rate(5-7 hours) with a higher GH peak.

I like this protocol but I would add 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg cjc no DAC 10-20 minutes prior to the HGH to make it more effective by allowing it to ride the GH pulse created by the peps.

MONDAY thru FRIDAY:
UPON WAKING, afternoon, and post workout in the evening:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC NO DAC
(10-20 minutes later)
1.67ius HGH intramuscular injection with morning and afternoon dose. Use subcutaneous injection before bed for slower release while sleeping.

SATURDAY and SUNDAY:
25mg MK-677 post workout in the evening.

*SubQ HGH provides higher igf1 than IM, but a lower absorption rate, approximately 50%, and a slower release, about 12 hours.
*intramuscular HGH provides a higher absorption rate, approximately 70%, and a faster clearance rate(5-7 hours) with a higher GH peak.
This guy can afford 1 kit a month. If he needed to buy more peps, I'd suggest just buying more kits and running more GH.

This guy can afford 1 kit a month. If he needed to buy more peps, I'd suggest just buying more kits and running more GH.
Lol. It literally costs nothing to run 300mcgs of ghrp2 and mod a day. Unless you hate all the pinning then I understand, I get sick of it myself and run MK or a kit of GH.

Lol. It literally costs nothing to run 300mcgs of ghrp2 and mod a day. Unless you hate all the pinning then I understand, I get sick of it myself and run MK or a kit of GH.
Go do the math.

So $85 a month(with steep discount - not 25 or 35 but 45%) for (I assume) 3 shots a day... (more if you do 4 or 5). vs $120 or so - to double my gh. I stand by what I said.

The whole point was the guy can only afford 100iu a month. If his budget was bigger, he'd say 150iu or 200iu...but instead you have peptide reps basically saying "buy this".
It's not a horrible idea but he's outlined his stipulations. Just a thought.

I'm not saying buy anything. I'm the one that directed jake76 to the sponsor for the gh he purchased.

You can just add one shot of a ghrp/ghrh combo 15mins before you dose your gh. Simple, effective, and cheap combo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131