over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smart guys (stewie Ect) GH script

I'm no Stewie but 2ius is right on for anti-aging purposes.... i'm 45 and am on my 1st run and hopefully ONLY run as I plan on taking GH forever....(as long as I can afford to)... 2ius will be my spot (eventually).... doing 4ius now and can't even describe how amazing I feel...already stocked up on a years worth

Last edited:
1-3ius of high quality gh is perfect for the purposes of anti-aging and doses that are prescribed. I was put on 3ius ed by my doc for hrt for years now and I have more energy and sleep so much better than before hrt. You should notice better vision as well if you have poor eyesight.

I agree with 1 to 3iu..

Some very liberal docs might say 4iu but with pharma...that's a good amount and I know one guy who had to back it down to 2iu after a short time due to how powerful 4 was.

I mean for anti-aging 1iu or like your research says .6 would do great! A lot of bodybuilders only use 3iu. 3iu is a lot of GH compared to how high it puts you over your natural levels.

I am currently using 3iu and it's doing wonders for me bodybuilding wise let a long anti-aging.

Dammit really!? I wanna run GH. And at min 4iu. Or 5iu/mon-fri. But love to actually do 7. I wanna get hyuuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude I started with shelby and doing a lean bulk cycle right now and my stack is 400 test E per week and 300 deca with 3iu of GH. I have went up from 195.4(4/20) to 215 (5/25)...i'm on 60g of carbs and only on workout days with 30 minuets of cardio everyday.

The 3iu of GH has helped me a lot.

P.S. clear your inbox ;)

Last edited:
dude I started with shelby and doing a lean bulk cycle right now and my stack is 400 test E per week and 300 deca with 3iu of GH. I have went up from 195.4(4/20) to 215 (5/25)...i'm on 60g of carbs and only on workout days with 30 minuets of cardio everyday.

The 3iu of GH has helped me a lot.

That's exactly what I want to run is 3ius a day and see how it is. I sent ya PM bro with a question.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I want to run is 3ius a day and see how it is.

dude with the right diet and workout 3iu does wonders. I know I'm holding a good bit of water right now and I'm almost as lean as when I started my lean bulk.

If you have noticed a lot of people have been posting that they use a lot less gear now and they have been looking better than they did the year before and feeling better and so on.

Dammit really!? I wanna run GH. And at min 4iu. Or 5iu/mon-fri. But love to actually do 7. I wanna get hyuuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hgh will not make you huge, bro. It will add some lean muscle and help the fat loss process move along faster as long as diet is in check. More isn't necessarily better with gh. After a certain point it's a waste IMO. I've run gh off and on for the better part of the last 9 years anywhere from 2-15ius with some long breaks in between. Start slow at 1iu and slowly ramp up over time and find the right amount for your goals and balance that with what you can afford.

Last edited:
I curious to what you guys are paying for visit and prescription...and what's prescribed, guessing genotropin,....18, 36, or 72 iu carts?

I curious to what you guys are paying for visit and prescription..

Visit??....prescription?? what's that???... lol

Hgh will not make you huge, bro. It will add some lean muscle and help the fat loss process move along faster as long as diet is in check. More isn't necessarily better with gh. After a certain point it's a waste IMO. I've run gh off and on for the better part of the last 9 years anywhere from 2-15ius with some long breaks in between. Start slow at 1iu and slowly ramp up over time and find the right amount for your goals and balance that with what you can afford.

If you believe that running high amounts of HGH will result hyperplasia, then HGH may be the vehicle to getting huge. Of course, I'm far from the (smart guys), so the hyperplasia/more muscle cells may be "bro-science". Thoughts???

If you believe that running high amounts of HGH will result hyperplasia, then HGH may be the vehicle to getting huge. Of course, I'm far from the (smart guys), so the hyperplasia/more muscle cells may be "bro-science". Thoughts???

I've always said that there is no definitive medical/scientific proof that hgh causes skeletal muscle hyperplasia and that it's all theory based and conjecture. As a result, I've had other members flame me mercilessly in the past. People are going to argue about it until the cows come home, but in the end, we really don't know the answer, unless someone does a conclusive study where a control group is given hgh and then muscle tissue is dissected and observed.

I've always said that there is no definitive medical/scientific proof that hgh causes skeletal muscle hyperplasia and that it's all theory based and conjecture. As a result, I've had other members flame me mercilessly in the past. People are going to argue about it until the cows come home, but in the end, we really don't know the answer, unless someone does a conclusive study where a control group is given hgh and then muscle tissue is dissected and observed.

You may be right, I thought there were scientific studies that proved that elevated IGF-1 levels in the body did, indeed cause hyperplasia in the muscle. Time to scour Pub-med, I guess!:D

Well honestly those "pros" are using a crap ton of slin as well.... Its not just large doses of gh.... Their whole cycle consists of gigantic amounts of ass..... I say some not all pros....

I know guys who have said they take large amounts of gh as opposed to daily smaller injects.....

Id also love to grab up some gh.... But i cant justify the cost tbh....

Even to get a script, if at all possible (not thru a clinic) would be awesome, but hard to do..... Wish i could find that one amazing doctor....

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner