over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AOD9604

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (AOD9604) of human growth hormone.
Ng FM, et al. Horm Res. 2000.
Show full citation
Abstract
A synthetic analogue (AOD9604) of the lipolytic domain of human growth hormone (hGH) has been studied for its metabolic actions in obese Zucker rats. Daily treatment with an oral dose of AOD9604 of 500 microg/kg body weight for 19 days reduced over 50% (15.8 +/- 0.6 vs. 35.6 +/- 0.8 g) body weight gain of the animals in comparison with the control. The adipose tissues of the AOD9604--treated animals were found to have an increase in lipolytic activity. In contrast to chronic treatment with intact hGH, chronic treatment with AOD9604 showed no adverse effect on insulin sensitivity of the animals, as demonstrated with euglycemic clamp techniques. The results in the present study suggest that the analogue of the hGH lipolytic domain may have the potential to be developed into an orally usable and safe therapeutic agent for obesity.

Increase of fat oxidation and weight loss in obese mice caused by chronic treatment with human growth hormone or a modified C-terminal fragment.
Heffernan MA, et al. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2001.
Show full citation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: To observe the chronic effects of human growth hormone (hGH) and AOD9604 (a C-terminal fragment of hGH) on body weight, energy balance, and substrate oxidation rates in obese (ob/ob) and lean C57BL/6Jmice. In vitro assays were used to confirm whether the effects of AOD9604 are mediated through the hGH receptor, and if this peptide is capable of cell proliferation via the hGH receptor.

METHOD: Obese and lean mice were treated with hGH, AOD or saline for 14 days using mini-osmotic pumps. Body weight, caloric intake, resting energy expenditure, fat oxidation, glucose oxidation, and plasma glucose, insulin and glycerol were measured before and after treatment. BaF-BO3 cells transfected with the hGH receptor were used to measure in vitro 125I-hGH receptor binding and cell proliferation.

RESULTS: Both hGH and AOD significantly reduced body weight gain in obese mice. This was associated with increased in vivo fat oxidation and increased plasma glycerol levels (an index of lipolysis). Unlike hGH, however, AOD9604 did not induce hyperglycaemia or reduce insulin secretion. AOD9604 does not compete for the hGH receptor and nor does it induce cell proliferation, unlike hGH.

CONCLUSIONS: Both hGH and its C-terminal fragment reduce body weight gain, increase fat oxidation, and stimulate lipolysis in obese mice, yet AOD9604 does not interact with the hGH receptor. Thus, the concept of hGH behaving as a pro-hormone is further confirmed. This data shows that fragments of hGH can act in a manner novel to traditional hGH-stimulated pathways.

PMID 11673763 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

What's the latest on the Frags?
177-191 or 176-191?

Ive had good results with 176 dosed on the high side 500mcg, 20 min prior to fasted cardio.

Ive had good results with 176 dosed on the high side 500mcg, 20 min prior to fasted cardio.

This is how I would run AOD9604 too... 250-500mcg before fasted cardio/training. I have seen great results using frag 176-191 so this AOD could be promising.

Dosing

The are 1,000,000 mcg in one gram. So that would mean that there are 2000 500mcg servings in one 1g bottle? So the dosing for a 200 pound man would be 45,000 mcg daily or 22 days per bottle. Is this correct?

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but the study calls for a dosing of 500mcg per kg of body weight. So a 200 pound individual would weight roughly 90 kilograms. 90kgx500mcg= 4.5 GRAMS a day. How can a daily dose of 500mcg be effective on a human being of any size? :confused:

Good point, but it was also oral. What's the bioavailability or oral dosing compared to IM injection? I still agree that 250- 500mcg per dosing would not be not enough to get the same response..

Has anyone run higher than 1g at a time?

I actually redid the math. There is 1,000,000 mcg in 1g. Needless to say I'm confused!! :confused::confused::confused: Ok sorry lol. There are 5000mcg per bottle. So a 200 pound man would need 9 bottles per day to see the results found in the study. The cost is $60.00 per bottle. So $540.00 per day for the effects realized in the study. :eek::rolleyes: I believe liposuction surgery is more cost effective!

Last edited:
I actually redid the math. There is 1,000,000 mcg in 1g. Needless to say I'm confused!! :confused::confused::confused: Ok sorry lol. There are 5000mcg per bottle. So a 200 pound man would need 9 bottles per day to see the results found in the study. The cost is $60.00 per bottle. So $540.00 per day for the effects realized in the study. :eek::rolleyes: I believe liposuction surgery is more cost effective!

good catch, I was thinking mcg to mg. Shit I don't think ill be wasting anytime with this one.

I have read other studies that stated it was ineffective. Russianstar states it's his favourite peptide for fat loss. If I hadn't read that by Russianstar I would think it was not worth trying. We have sold it ages but also have hgh frag and I have seen that work (extremely well) in the past so I have always recommended that out of the two. I would have tried it myself but there is no way I am fasting :eek::D It would be good to see someone try the AOD and let us know how well it works.

The vial comes in 5mg which is 5,000mcg per vial.
Add 1cc bacteriostatic water to the vial. This makes each iu worth 50mcg AOD.
Start with 6ius which is 300mcg prior to fasted cardio.
Here is a pic of 6ius or 300mcg AOD:
0lllll[x][/b]lll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllll40lllllllll50

The dosing used in the study on mice was an extremely high dose, obviously, as the mice lost 50% of their body weight in a matter of days. Who in the hell wants to drop half their body weight in a matter of days. Hahaha I would say that dose is not meant for humans. Stick to 300-500mcg per dosing.

I have read other studies that stated it was ineffective. Russianstar states it's his favourite peptide for fat loss. If I hadn't read that by Russianstar I would think it was not worth trying. We have sold it ages but also have hgh frag and I have seen that work (extremely well) in the past so I have always recommended that out of the two. I would have tried it myself but there is no way I am fasting :eek::D It would be good to see someone try the AOD and let us know how well it works.

Sounds pretty cool.
I wanna lose my back fat lol.
I wonder how it can work during a bulk.

Just use fasting and cardio. Then eat normal clean diet

Sounds pretty cool.
I wanna lose my back fat lol.
I wonder how it can work during a bulk.

Just use fasting and cardio. Then eat normal clean diet

I think tesamorelin could be good for you. It supposedly has the best fat burning effects of all the GHRH's. I heard it is great for reducing visceral fat too. I hope to start it very soon for the first time so will find out for myself.

I think tesamorelin could be good for you. It supposedly has the best fat burning effects of all the GHRH's. I heard it is great for reducing visceral fat too. I hope to start it very soon for the first time so will find out for myself.
Really! Wow.
Dose suggestion?

The studies mention certain kind of fat is lost.
Not love handle/subq kind.

Coughdnpcough

The studies mention certain kind of fat is lost.
Not love handle/subq kind.

Coughdnpcough

I have read many studies in the past but not recently. I will have to dig a few up.

Obviously for fat loss other drugs would be better but I tend to stay away from most fat burners. I stayed away from clen for years but it is great but I wouldn't go above 60mcg of it now. I wouldn't touch DNP but know many who use it regularly and sure that is the best fat burner around.

My plan is to go with 200mcg hexarelin 3 times daily and 1mg tesamorelin pre bed. I may add 100mcg cjc no dac with the first 2 shots of hexa but just gonna try and keep it simple.

In essence:
It upregulates Beta receptors, primarily Beta 3
It releases fats from adipose tissue.

You have to wait two hours until the fats are released.

I've been dosing 300mcg before fasted AM cardio (for about three weeks). Also using 40mcg clen and 1/2 dose ECA. Can't say I've seen anything amazing. I'm achieving steady fat loss, but not much more than what is typical from my cutting diet and cardio regime.

In essence:
It upregulates Beta receptors, primarily Beta 3
It releases fats from adipose tissue.

You have to wait two hours until the fats are released.

I need to try this. I'm struggling to lose my lower back fat on the sides.
So take it, wait two hours then do cardio?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws