over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A new igf des theory

FutureFreak7

Banned
Okay guys I'm chillin here at the hospital( again 2nd time this month) bored out of my mind dreaming bout pumping some iron and I was reading an igf thread an came up with a thought or theory persay. Let me know your thoughts an if I sound like I'm on too much dilaudid right now tell me lol. So let's say the lab rat was going to train arms, biceps first triceps second or even training them together(4sets bi's, 4 sets tri's, so on an so forth) okay. Now if I remember correctly igf des only lasts 20min after injected(correct me if I'm wrong). Let's say 50mcg for each muscle so 200mcgd in all. My theory is:
20mcg in bi's then do 5 sets
20mcg in tri's then do 5 sets
20mcg in bi's then 5sets
20mcg in tri's then 5sets
10mcg in bi's then 3 sets
10mcg in tri's then 3sets
This would cause the igf to continue to be working throught the entirety of the workout, the number of sets up here is just an example but you may get the jist of what I'm implying. I have noticed myself doing igf pre workout the severe bad painful pump goes away 20-25min after inject, so why not continue the igf by feeding mini amounts during the entire workout. Let me know what yall think like I said I'm on dilaudid and Ativan an im bored out my mind, lol I think I will try this for a few arm workouts when I'm healthy and at a peak of growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys I'm chillin here at the hospital( again 2nd time this month) bored out of my mind dreaming bout pumping some iron and I was reading an igf thread an came up with a thought or theory persay. Let me know your thoughts an if I sound like I'm on too much dilaudid right now tell me lol. So let's say the lab rat was going to train arms, biceps first triceps second or even training them together(4sets bi's, 4 sets tri's, so on an so forth) okay. Now if I remember correctly igf des only lasts 20min after injected(correct me if I'm wrong). Let's say 50mcg for each muscle so 200mcgd in all. My theory is:
20mcg in bi's then 5sets
This would cause the igf to continue to be working throught the entirety of the workout, the number of sets up here is just an example but you may get the jist of what I'm implying. I have noticed myself doing igf pre workout the severe bad painful pump goes away 20-25min after inject, so why not continue the igf by feeding mini amounts during the entire workout. Let me know what yall think like I said I'm on dilaudid and Ativan an im bored out my mind, lol I think I will try this for a few arm workouts when I'm healthy and at a peak of growth

I think that sounds awesome! Just curious, do you always alternate back and forth between bis and tris like that? I like to send all the blood to the bis, then when I switch to tris, all the blood from my bis shoots into my tris and I get pumped immediately... but I think the idea of it sounds cool if you try it deff let us know how it goes!

You would take 20 mins to each one of those? I would probably do that entire arm workout in 40 mins max. Anyway I think your thought process is great. You could do some great experiments using a system like that. At the same time it is overcomplicating things and I don't think it is needed. But if someone was willing to pin themselves multiple times in a workout this could be great for results.

I think that sounds awesome! Just curious, do you always alternate back and forth between bis and tris like that? I like to send all the blood to the bis, then when I switch to tris, all the blood from my bis shoots into my tris and I get pumped immediately... but I think the idea of it sounds cool if you try it deff let us know how it goes!

I do both ways of training it just depends how long iv been doing same routine but I normally sn majority of my training of arms is the same way you do

You would take 20 mins to each one of those? I would probably do that entire arm workout in 40 mins max. Anyway I think your thought process is great. You could do some great experiments using a system like that. At the same time it is overcomplicating things and I don't think it is needed. But if someone was willing to pin themselves multiple times in a workout this could be great for results.

Well I really was just trying to show an example of how the trials would go, I personally do a lot more sets per each muscle part and I would actually use a little more igf if you know what I mean ;) lol. I'm really going to try this guys, and I will for sure show my progress brothas,

If you are assuming that each pin sessions is bilaterally...then holy sh*t..that 12 pins you are taking to the gym...bad idea IMO.

I also believe that pinning 50mcg-75mcg bilaterally pre workout and getting the workout down in less than an hour would be just as effective and simplified.

If you are assuming that each pin sessions is bilaterally...then holy sh*t..that 12 pins you are taking to the gym...bad idea IMO.

I also believe that pinning 50mcg-75mcg bilaterally pre workout and getting the workout down in less than an hour would be just as effective and simplified.

All same syringe all same needle bro lol insulin needles are pretty easy to re use several times, 1hr.. Igf is cleared from attachment to muscle in 20minutes, thus the theory of every 20minute injection

Last edited:
20mcg in bi's then 5sets

This would be sic!!! I alternate arms this way on most exercises only because my gym is too packed to superset unless I get creative. I can't even get off my machine to get water without someone taking it.

sounds like you will see some drastic results coming up with a protocol like this. good luck to you and hope to see some results soon.

This would be sic!!! I alternate arms this way on most exercises only because my gym is too packed to superset unless I get creative. I can't even get off my machine to get water without someone taking it.

Lol yea that's agravating as hell iv been in gyms like that, hate em.

sounds like you will see some drastic results coming up with a protocol like this. good luck to you and hope to see some results soon.

It won't be for awhile but I will be trying this and possibly trying it with different muscle groups but I know arms would be the best to try out first

I'd love to follow a log of someone following this protocol. That 12th pin with a frayed needle in rock solid-pumped muscle might sting a little.

Lol I will log it within a month hopefully

It would be great. To guys saying about the pins even if you pins each side say 3 times that is only 6 pins. Even 2 pins each side would be better than just the one. Although some may want to micro dose so then the pinning would be a lot :eek::D

It would be great. To guys saying about the pins even if you pins each side say 3 times that is only 6 pins. Even 2 pins each side would be better than just the one. Although some may want to micro dose so then the pinning would be a lot :eek::D

Yea an 6pins really isn't too bad with one needle an syringe, but 4 pins wouldn't be bad at all and 4pins would last 1hr 20min workout

Yea an 6pins really isn't too bad with one needle an syringe, but 4 pins wouldn't be bad at all and 4pins would last 1hr 20min workout

I believe like others have said that DES should be microdosed with as many micro-injects as possible. Dat says to use the shape of a triangle so that you don't pin the same area twice.

I believe like others have said that DES should be microdosed with as many micro-injects as possible. Dat says to use the shape of a triangle so that you don't pin the same area twice.

I understand but with the theory how much mor inconvenient could it get to hit micro doses while still following the protocol of the theory, later after actually doing what I have theorized maybe then I will go into micro dosing along with the protocol of the theory

I have done six total and it is better than four, and four is better than two. It's a very noticeable difference to me. I swear wherever you pin exactly, that's where it gets bigger. I look at my biceps and pin where I think they need to grow, and they grow. Same thing with chest and everything else. Back is the hardest bc I can't reach it very well.

I have done six total and it is better than four, and four is better than two. It's a very noticeable difference to me. I swear wherever you pin exactly, that's where it gets bigger. I look at my biceps and pin where I think they need to grow, and they grow. Same thing with chest and everything else. Back is the hardest bc I can't reach it very well.

I can't wait to put this to the test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner