over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin & carbs timing

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so guys just want to verify, my plan is taking pre-w and post-w slin,

but my qestion is : i would use intraworkout carbs so should i avoid pining slin immediately after workout and pin it atleast 15 min.after workout?

or could i use slin immediately after workout (even carbs are taken through workout)?

so guys just want to verify, my plan is taking pre-w and post-w slin,

but my qestion is : i would use intraworkout carbs so should i avoid pining slin immediately after workout and pin it atleast 15 min.after workout?

or could i use slin immediately after workout (even carbs are taken through workout)?
What?! Bro, READ! It's all here. This is ridiculous to be asking. Do your homework!

sorry, just to be sure you know :)
Use the search function and put in appropriate general words. There is tons and tons of info on this. You didn't mention the kind of insulin you're planning to use and quite honestly your question doesn't even make sense. I really don't know if you're ready to be using insulin bro.

Use the search function and put in appropriate general words. There is tons and tons of info on this. You didn't mention the kind of insulin you're planning to use and quite honestly your question doesn't even make sense. I really don't know if you're ready to be using insulin bro.

ofc. fast acting = Humalog, just not sure if i should wait pining after intra-w carbs...sparing of mine always advice wait 15min after any meal/carbs

my plan with meals looks like this:

30 min pre-workout: 50gr protien/25gr of carbs from oats/cinnamon/ALA

15 min pre-workout : 5 I/U's of HumaLOG

During workout: drinking a shake of 50gr protien/50gr of Karbolyn/Cinnamon/creatine/EAA's

Immediately post workout: 5-10I/U's of HumaLOG

15-20 min post workout: shake of 50gr of protien/50gr of Karbolyn/Cinnamon/creatine.

During workout: drinking a shake of 50gr protien/50gr of Karbolyn/Cinnamon/creatine/EAA's

15-20 min post workout: shake of 50gr of protien/50gr of Karbolyn/Cinnamon/creatine.

This protocol looks fine to me. Make sure to have glucose tabs in your pocket at all times. Your preworkout carbs are real low. Hopefully the intraworkout drink supplies enough carbs. It looks like your in a precontest fasting mode so be very careful. I've passed out from humalog. It happens so fast you won't remember how to get carbs down. The brain shuts down fast when the energy supply is too low. Make sure to have glucose tabs!!!!!!!

This protocol looks fine to me. Make sure to have glucose tabs in your pocket at all times. Your preworkout carbs are real low. Hopefully the intraworkout drink supplies enough carbs. It looks like your in a precontest fasting mode so be very careful. I've passed out from humalog. It happens so fast you won't remember how to get carbs down. The brain shuts down fast when the energy supply is too low. Make sure to have glucose tabs!!!!!!!

Thank you sir, yes i always have with me: glucose tabs and 2x Gatorade :) and maybe i buy blood glucose meter too

x2

I would have 50 grams carbs in your pre workout meal instead.

You write 50g protein then you list a few things with eaa's at the end. Are you having 50g EAA's? Are you having protein powder and eaa's? I think 30g EAA's would be plenty for you intra workout.

I would personally have your post workout slin a little later. You are having pre 15 mins before so 1 hour training would be 1 hour 15 mins between slin pins. Not sure how long you train for though. If you were training for long periods I would be having more than 50g carbs in your intra shake as you will probably go hypo.

Not sure how slin sensitive you are but be careful. I can see you hitting a brick wall pinning 10IU Humalog post workout after doing 5 IU pre workout if you are consuming so little carbs and training hard. That post workout slin will hit you fast. It doesn't have to be complicated but just make sure you are covered.

I should have asked have you taken slin before. From your last comment I assume you have so I am sure you will be fine. Keep us updated.

Not to sound like I'm anti slin bc I'm not by any means, I use it myself But it's definitely not a beginners drug. I'm a paramedic and I personally know 2 guys that recently died from slin use for anabolic purposes and one was a paramedic and knew the signs and symptoms so it's not something to mess around with and by the looks of your protocols and all the questions I think you should wait a few yrs and do a Lot more research.

x2

I would have 50 grams carbs in your pre workout meal instead.

You write 50g protein then you list a few things with eaa's at the end. Are you having 50g EAA's? Are you having protein powder and eaa's? I think 30g EAA's would be plenty for you intra workout.

I would personally have your post workout slin a little later. You are having pre 15 mins before so 1 hour training would be 1 hour 15 mins between slin pins. Not sure how long you train for though. If you were training for long periods I would be having more than 50g carbs in your intra shake as you will probably go hypo.

Not sure how slin sensitive you are but be careful. I can see you hitting a brick wall pinning 10IU Humalog post workout after doing 5 IU pre workout if you are consuming so little carbs and training hard. That post workout slin will hit you fast. It doesn't have to be complicated but just make sure you are covered.

I should have asked have you taken slin before. From your last comment I assume you have so I am sure you will be fine. Keep us updated.

Yes, did one pen of Apidra back then.Protein powder have good amount of EAA's.

I train for 45min-1hr max.In that case i would have always extra gatore on hand.

Carbs dosage would be adjusted through cycle (like you said,maybe i would need add more)....back then wasn't too sensitive so that's why i use this.
Got about 3-4 weeks until i start 12w comp. prep.

I'm also unsure as to why you think ALA and cinnamon is needed in shakes when your slin is active...

Last edited:
I know what they are used for. You don't use them with your carbs while your slin is active.

Yes, did one pen of Apidra back then.Protein powder have good amount of EAA's.

I train for 45min-1hr max.In that case i would have always extra gatore on hand.

Carbs dosage would be adjusted through cycle (like you said,maybe i would need add more)....back then wasn't too sensitive so that's why i use this.
Got about 3-4 weeks until i start 12w comp. prep.

I know protein powder has EAA's in. It's the way you worded them separately. So you are having a whey shake when training with 50g's in? I would recommend an EAA product or peptopro ahead of whey. What type of whey (hydrolysate, isolate etc) are you using?

What is your body fat % now? What was it last time you used slin?

I'm also unsure as to why you think ALA and cinnamon is needed in shakes when your slin is active...

x2

Another reason I thought his carb amounts would likely be too low.

Personally, I would go hypo on this. Like someone else said, bump that pre meal to 50carbs..

Also for me, Ill take 5iu post with 75g whey and 50g karb. Within 45mins I start going hypo.. So unless your training under 45 mins it would be smart to have a little more to sip on. And if your doing another 5-10post then I would IMMEDIATELY have my shake then as well. Along with another wholefood meal 45mins after that post pin.. That's how I would do it.

To be honest I don't think those carbs are too low. I only had 50g of carb intra with 15iu novilin R this morning. No preworkout meal, just the intra shake. I dosed the slin at 4am and hit the gym at 5am. Was done at 6am. Had a shake with a serving of oats (30-35g of carbs) at 7am driving to work.

If he's like me, that's more then enough carbs. I understand there's a difference in log and R but I haven't ran log myself so I may be incorrect here.

To be honest I don't think those carbs are too low. I only had 50g of carb intra with 15iu novilin R this morning. No preworkout meal, just the intra shake. I dosed the slin at 4am and hit the gym at 5am. Was done at 6am. Had a shake with a serving of oats (30-35g of carbs) at 7am driving to work.

If he's like me, that's more then enough carbs. I understand there's a difference in log and R but I haven't ran log myself so I may be incorrect here.

Log is a lot different. It's easier to manage in many ways but it can hit you super fast especially if you haven't eaten. I was gonna say to you if you are that slin resistant perhaps it is a not the best thing for you at this time. I am curious how you respond to Humalog. Obviously slin is slin but I do think it would be worth trying in the future for you.

Another thing I understand if guys put on fat easier they will want to use the least amount of carbs on slin as possible. But at the same time you want to be getting the most out of your slin as possible. Guys are too scared of carbs on slin. If you are not eating fat and training hard when it is active it is gonna be hard to get fat on it. Don't overeat carbs but never under eat them when on slin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131