over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boom dosing GHRP-2 before fasted cardio

DallyRaion

Newbies
Hi all,

I wanted to ask, is there any benefit boom dosing GHRP-2 in the mornings before fasted cardio if the primary goal is fat loss?

I was thinking in the region of 600mcg + 100mcg CJC w/o DAC.

I've currently been doing 200mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg CJC w/o DAC but my body doesn't seem to be getting along with GHRP-2 very well.

In the mornings I get a hot flush and slight increase in hunger but it's manageable.

My second shot (which is normally PWO) gives me an extremely intense hot flush where I break out into a huge sweat and get a ridiculous increase in hunger. At that point I literally keep eating every 30-60 minutes.

The last shot before bed is even worse than the midday shot lol.

I tried 600mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg CJC w/o DAC this morning. Got a pretty intense hot flush and felt almost euphoric but I could manage it and the increase in hunger wasn't bad either. For some reason the midday and before bed shot is what completely destroys me.

I know the easy fix to this is switch to Ipam but I've got a huge stash of GHRP-2 left in my freezer lol.

I guess I'm confused. Seems to be doing exactly what it should be doing. I think 600mcg at once is a waste 200-250 seems to be more than enough to get a nice gh release

I guess I'm confused. Seems to be doing exactly what it should be doing. I think 600mcg at once is a waste 200-250 seems to be more than enough to get a nice gh release

I know it's doing what it's supposed to do, what I'm asking is if I choose not to do shots 2 and 3, is there any benefit in doing 1 massive shot pre cardio in the mornings in a fasted state, or is it a waste?

The benefit of peps is the multiple pulses you can create through the day. The body can only produce so much at once and it is a pretty short rise. One big shot would be a waste compared to multiple smaller shots

I am about to take 400mcg GHRP2. According to old DATBTRUE info 100mcg GHRP releases 50% maximal HGH, 200mcg GHRP releases 75% maximal HGH, 300mcg GHRP releases 87.5% maximal HGH, and 400mcg GHRP releases 93.725% maximal HGH.

Although, GHRP2 may be the exception to the rule in that it releases greater amounts of HGH even at 1 gram.

The benefit of peps is the multiple pulses you can create through the day. The body can only produce so much at once and it is a pretty short rise. One big shot would be a waste compared to multiple smaller shots

Exactly!

x2

I could not handle 600mcg GHRP-2 fasted... that would be hell for me. Although for guys that don't react so strongly I think high dosed cycles of GHRP-2 could be extremely beneficial. However I think 400mcg is probably a more wise dosage.

OP when reading your post it seems the opposite may suit you best. What about your normal dose in the morning. Then later on for your additional 2 injs use a smaller dose so you still get the GH release without the nasty sides. If you are reacting like that to 200mcg why not try 100mcg for your last 2 shots. If the sides continue at 100mcg then try 75mcg... that still is releasing a good amount of gh.

x2

I could not handle 600mcg GHRP-2 fasted... that would be hell for me. Although for guys that don't react so strongly I think high dosed cycles of GHRP-2 could be extremely beneficial. However I think 400mcg is probably a more wise dosage.

OP when reading your post it seems the opposite may suit you best. What about your normal dose in the morning. Then later on for your additional 2 injs use a smaller dose so you still get the GH release without the nasty sides. If you are reacting like that to 200mcg why not try 100mcg for your last 2 shots. If the sides continue at 100mcg then try 75mcg... that still is releasing a good amount of gh.

I thought I could handle 400mcg GHRP2 last night but later on before bed I lost control and ate half a tube of raw chocolate chip cookie dough and a quart of fat free milk. It sure was delicious!!! :D

Firstly, thank you for the replies guys.

I am about to take 400mcg GHRP2. According to old DATBTRUE info 100mcg GHRP releases 50% maximal HGH, 200mcg GHRP releases 75% maximal HGH, 300mcg GHRP releases 87.5% maximal HGH, and 400mcg GHRP releases 93.725% maximal HGH.

Although, GHRP2 may be the exception to the rule in that it releases greater amounts of HGH even at 1 gram.

Why would GHRP2 be the exception to this rule mate? I read somewhere that GHRP2 has no ceiling dose so can it not be boom dosed?

x2

Strangely, I react exactly the same when using 100mcg. Have never used less than 100mcg though so that may be an idea.

I thought I could handle 400mcg GHRP2 last night but later on before bed I lost control and ate half a tube of raw chocolate chip cookie dough and a quart of fat free milk. It sure was delicious!!! :D

I shot 200mcg before bed yesterday and ended up drinking 80g of whey and consuming about 200g of cashews. I had no junk food in my house lol.

I don't know why the midday and before bed shot hits me so hard. What I do know is that in the mornings, though I may be hungry, I can stay in a fasted state for quite a while.

For example I can wake up at 7am and hold off having breakfast until 11am. Once I've had food though, all I want to do from that point is eat and eat.

The morning shot gives me a slight hunger increase but nothing I can't control. The hot flush always happens but that doesn't really bother me much as it subsides fairly quickly.

I'm considering getting some Ipam and maybe doing the following...
- Morning - 400mcg GHRP2 + 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC
- Post-workout - 200mcg Ipam + 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC
- Before bed - 200mcg Ipam + 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC

How does Ipam compare to GHRP2 though? I've heard the GH release is no where near as close?

Ipamorelin has a much longer half life than GHRP2. Ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours post injection. GHRP2 peaks at 45 minutes post injection. Ipamorelin is capable of serum HGH of over 12 at the 2 hour mark with 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC. That's pretty good in my opinion. I like the longer duration of HGH elevation it provides. The only negative is the cost required to run higher doses.

Was using 500mcg ghrp-2 before cardio and later in the day switched over to 1mg ipam pre-cardio, and before bed with 7mg cjc-dac and like it a lot better feel I'm getting leaner faster as well as way less bloat on stomach

Ipamorelin has a much longer half life than GHRP2. Ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours post injection. GHRP2 peaks at 45 minutes post injection. Ipamorelin is capable of serum HGH of over 12 at the 2 hour mark with 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC. That's pretty good in my opinion. I like the longer duration of HGH elevation it provides. The only negative is the cost required to run higher doses.

Have you any serum figures for GHRP2 mate?

Was using 500mcg ghrp-2 before cardio and later in the day switched over to 1mg ipam pre-cardio, and before bed with 7mg cjc-dac and like it a lot better feel I'm getting leaner faster as well as way less bloat on stomach

When using Ipam over 500mcg, it works out so expensive. How did you like 500mcg of GHRP2 mate?

GHRP2 on the higher side >200mcg at once makes me want to eat anything and everything in sight. I tend to hold water with GHRP2 if I run it too high.

GHRP-2 has achieved gh serums in the 20's so is stronger than Ipamorelin in regards to maximum gh output. However Ipamorelin lasts longer and simply feels better. If I had to rate all GHRP's I would put Ipamorelin first. I love the way I feel on it plus it brings no rises in prolactin or cortisol even with high doses. The only issue is it's cost effectiveness at higher (effective) doses. The lowest I would dose Ipam is 300mcg with 100mcg cjc no dac. Ipam at 500mcg twice daily would make a great cycle... so great I have just changed my plan for my next cycle :D

GHRP-2 has achieved gh serums in the 20's so is stronger than Ipamorelin in regards to maximum gh output. However Ipamorelin lasts longer and simply feels better. If I had to rate all GHRP's I would put Ipamorelin first. I love the way I feel on it plus it brings no rises in prolactin or cortisol even with high doses. The only issue is it's cost effectiveness at higher (effective) doses. The lowest I would dose Ipam is 300mcg with 100mcg cjc no dac. Ipam at 500mcg twice daily would make a great cycle... so great I have just changed my plan for my next cycle :D

Is Ipam a waste at less than 300mcg?

I was now considering...
Morning - 400mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg CJC
Before bed - 200mcg Ipam + 100mcg CJC

I don't know many people who use Ipam. Everyone seems to be on the GHRP-2/6 bandwagon.

I think that you could give more shots through the day with dosages in the range of 200-400 and get more benefit. Every 3 hours should work pretty well. Ipam works great for a bed time shot.

I think that you could give more shots through the day with dosages in the range of 200-400 and get more benefit. Every 3 hours should work pretty well. Ipam works great for a bed time shot.

Shots of GHRP-2? My hunger is so harsh after shots I'll end up eating a horse.

Shots of GHRP-2? My hunger is so harsh after shots I'll end up eating a horse.
That would work great for a bulk intention. But if you're trying to keep a cut diet you need to change for Ipam or think about HGH for that goal.

Ipam isn't that bad when you do progens 10mg vials and use discount ornBOGO codes lol. Ghrp-2 was good caused more water retention, ipam feels cleaner

Ipam isn't that bad when you do progens 10mg vials and use discount ornBOGO codes lol. Ghrp-2 was good caused more water retention, ipam feels cleaner

I'm from the UK and have only used PurchasePeptides from the US. Are Progen a sound source?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws