over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are People Still Using Myostatin Inhibitors

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I'm not on the forums as much anymore as I've chosen to stop using AAS (and don't plan on using peptides either) but in reading about gene regulation and whatnot I was reminded of myostatin, and how myostatin inhibitors were a very hot topic a year or two ago, and now it seems like I rarely see them mentioned. Even those who had logs seemed to just stop posting.

Did people decide they weren't really worth much? Or too expensive for what they gave?

I had heard of some pretty impressive results, though I don't know if people tended to keep these gains.

Any input?

The talk of them died off because the real deal is too expensive. I don't understand why peptide companies still sell this. In the beginning, I used to think that selling folli was a sign that a company was shitty but they all do...still! Even though we KNOW FOR A FACT that none of them are selling the real deal. But anyway...

Some guy came on here not too long ago saying that he took the real deal and posted some pics that looked pretty good. Unfortunately, he got chased off the board by some who thought he was lying to sell product even though he never mentioned where he got his or anything else that would flag him as a troll. Oh well.

All of that's to say, MI are AWESOME! I just have no idea where to get them and even if I did, I couldn't afford it. LOL

The talk of them died off because the real deal is too expensive. I don't understand why peptide companies still sell this. In the beginning, I used to think that selling folli was a sign that a company was shitty but they all do...still! Even though we KNOW FOR A FACT that none of them are selling the real deal. But anyway...

Some guy came on here not too long ago saying that he took the real deal and posted some pics that looked pretty good. Unfortunately, he got chased off the board by some who thought he was lying to sell product even though he never mentioned where he got his or anything else that would flag him as a troll. Oh well.

All of that's to say, MI are AWESOME! I just have no idea where to get them and even if I did, I couldn't afford it. LOL

The guy didn't get chased off. He was inconsistent about the facts as to what the product was and where he got it; moreover, when a few people questioned him about it, he flipped out. In the end, it seemed as if he was just making the whole thing up for fun.

But yah, I know that Myostatin Inhibitors work. They did Follistatin research here in my backyard.

Do people still take Myostatin Inhibitors? Well, people take a lot of things...But are people really taking Myostatin Inhibitors?

There was even a time when there was a backlash against GH. It was expensive and people thought that if they took 10iu, then they would become huge overnight. When that didn't happen, people got pissed and said that GH didn't work. Now we know that GH is just a good thing that helps everything else work better, when taken consistently.

Interesting, so the real issue is just that most was fake.

Is it known if the UGs are buying random powder and purposely lying about what it is, or if the UGs are actually really trying to buy Myostatin Inhibitors but all the stuff coming out of China or wherever else is just fake?

B_Cornelius...what were your results when you tried real follistatin?

Shame no one can get it. Seems like it would be a real game changer for many.

Interesting, so the real issue is just that most was fake.

Is it known if the UGs are buying random powder and purposely lying about what it is, or if the UGs are actually really trying to buy Myostatin Inhibitors but all the stuff coming out of China or wherever else is just fake?

B_Cornelius...what were your results when you tried real follistatin?

Shame no one can get it. Seems like it would be a real game changer for many.

I've only seen the academic research where it was researched. I haven't tried it personally. All I can say is that it worked consistently, especially when administered through an AAV.

I'd have to believe that they know it's fugazi. If you knew you had the real-deal, wouldn't you seize on that? They relentlessly post about all the stuff they sell that seems to work, so why not that?

I did have some private communication with that guy, I sincerely did not hear or feel any inconsistency in his interaction with me. I even contacted the company from where he's gotten it, and the info he's provided was accurate. Of course I did mention a thing about him to them.
Problem I could not afford the $1700.

I did have some private communication with that guy, I sincerely did not hear or feel any inconsistency in his interaction with me. I even contacted the company from where he's gotten it, and the info he's provided was accurate. Of course I did mention a thing about him to them.
Problem I could not afford the $1700.

He couldn't even tell us exactly what it was. There are different types of Follistatin, and if you order one from a real scientific supply company, then you'd have to know the difference.

When people politely asked him where he got it, he wouldn't tell them. He just started flipping out and whining, but he still wouldn't offer any proof.
Anyways, it doesn't matter. You can order real Follistatin from a real scientific supply store, and it'll probably cost you $1,700, and it will probably have the research-tag and give you flu-like symptoms. He said that it gave him flu like symptoms, so he would have been correct on that account.

People can be a dick on PM, but no one was a dick to that guy. There is no excuse for him just flipping out like that. Dude just up and left when people wanted more proof. I'm glad that he told you something, because he didn't tell us. Now that is inconsistent.

That's not at all how I remember it but hey, perception is reality and I can't blame people on here for being brutally skeptical in light of past events.

Last edited:
That's not at all how I remember it but hey, perception is reality and I can't blame people on here for being brutally skeptical in light of past events.

Well, hey if you judge it by impression, then it would certainly seem bad, He acted like we were killing him.

In the end he asked "why would I make this up"? I responded by saying that "people" are crazy. I didn't call him crazy. There are many people who just waste their time lying just because it's fun, and there are people who have personality disorders and just live lies.

And Bionic, I know for a fact that I've been ruder to you, before, than I ever was to him.

Well, hey if you judge it by impression, then it would certainly seem bad, He acted like we were killing him.

In the end he asked "why would I make this up"? I responded by saying that "people" are crazy. I didn't call him crazy. There are many people who just waste their time lying just because it's fun, and there are people who have personality disorders and just live lies.

And Bionic, I know for a fact that I've been ruder to you, before, than I ever was to him.

Yes but I'm a glutton for punishment. I won't say that I like it but I won't say that I don't like it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws