over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole and Water Balance

discohornet

Kilo Klub Member
Aside from the crippling withdrawal, the only other thing I hate about prami is its effect on water balance. Guys using this, please know that it will disrupt the kidneys in a big way.

It affects ADH, anti-diuretic hormone, which regulates the kidney's retention of sodium. It encourages the kidneys to dump sodium which can really fuck with hydration levels.

If you're on gear and you are concerned about blood thickness and kidney health, then please take note. At the very least, do not drink alcohol while using this drug. Seriously will fuck you up. I made the mistake of indulging a few nights ago while on just .25mg and i dried up like a prune.

A lot of people like the way this stuff "leans them out" but truth be told it's a sign of a bigger problem. It's stripping water away and while that might be a nice cosmetic effect, if you combine this with something like tren or eq, then go out in the sun all day, drink caffeine and then workout intensely, you could be setting yourself up for major problems.

Oh hell, the withdrawls... Never ever again. I've been that sick before and never plan to be again. Anyone who has had a prior substance use disorder needs to stay away otherwise it's greatly enhanced...

Yeah, I'm taking a relatively high dose of prami right now for GH release and I'm probably really going to hate myself for doing this when I try to taper off. And while I don't drink alcohol, I imagine caffeine is probably just as bad, right? Oy vey...

Caffeine isn't as bad as alcohol but it adds up, especially if you like to drink a lot of coffee etc.

Keep in mind something about the withdrawal. As you get down to lower doses, below .5mg, you are only hitting what are called autoreceptors. The autoreceptors gauge dopamine levels and turn off the release when they are stimulated. In other words, it's the sensors for dopamine. So when you get down to a low dose all you are doing is actually inhibiting dopamine release to a certain extent.

This is why many people experience really nasty withdrawal towards the end of the taper. At some point if you get down to a low dose, I recommend pulling the plug and quitting it cold turkey (once you're down to .25mg or so) and taking it easy.

Prami is a great drug for a number of reasons, but it will also wreck your life if you're not careful. Plus it's very hard on the organs.

If you're taking Prami for the GH boost, you need to consider there are far more better options than that. mk677 and the peptides are a much much more effective and healthier option.

If you're taking Prami for the GH boost, you need to consider there are far more better options than that. mk677 and the peptides are a much much more effective and healthier option.

Prami is cheap and that's the main appeal of it for me. And when I started it I was unaware of DAWS (Dopamine Agonist Withdrawal Syndrome.) Is there anything that can blunt the come down? I might stay on it for another month or so and then try to come off. I haven't had many negative sides while taking it. I only got nauseous once. A few times I got sleepy (hence the caffiene.) No compulsive behaviors. I am a little more talkative than usually and a goofy sense of humor that I haven't seen since high school has re-emerged. Retention time isn't as low as I thought it'd be but I am reloading a lot faster than before.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar