over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I just run peptides mon-fri? Job problems

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
So i work nightshift, 7pm-7am Friday, Saturday, Sunday. On saturday and sunday, there is no way I could shoot peptides 3x per day.

Satuday & Sunday

8:30am: Get Home
9:30am: Go to bed
4:30pm: Wake Up
6:00pm: Leave to go to work

This will be for contest prep, so fat loss is key. I plan to run,

Monday - Friday

Hexarelin: 100mcg AM & 100mcg Mid Day
CJC w/o Dac: 100mg AM & 100mcg Mid Day
Ipam: 500mg Pre Bed

1. Should I add ghrp in there somewhere?
2. I can take the Ipam on the weekends no problem
3. Should I just do a shot of hex and cjc upon waking sat and sun?
4. Should I up the hex or cjc dose?

***I have no gh peptide experience but i have a ton of gh experience at 5iu daily, 8iu daily, 15iu 3x per week, etc.

***BRINGING A NEEDLE TO WORK---> NOT HAPPENING

I'm a total noob to peptides myself but you would probably benefit from running "long" peptides instead of the short ones. By that I mean you chose all peps that require multiple injections several times per day.

Why not just run something like Mk-677 and CJC with dac. This way you can just take your MK pre-bed once per day which is the recommended use anyways, and CJC with dac you can shoot once per week and get your entire weekly CJC dose out of the way in one dart each week.

Perhaps you should rethink what type of peps you run to accommodate your work schedule. I think you would be better off doing something like 4 or 5 mg CJC with dac per week (knock it all out in one shot if you want) and 12.5 mg MK pre-bed daily.

I feel you I work nights as well . My only problem is my cjc pre w/o shot . Johnjuanb1 will be the man to ask he is super helpful and always reply .

I'm a total noob to peptides myself but you would probably benefit from running "long" peptides instead of the short ones. By that I mean you chose all peps that require multiple injections several times per day.

Why not just run something like Mk-677 and CJC with dac. This way you can just take your MK pre-bed once per day which is the recommended use anyways, and CJC with dac you can shoot once per week and get your entire weekly CJC dose out of the way in one dart each week.

Perhaps you should rethink what type of peps you run to accommodate your work schedule. I think you would be better off doing something like 4 or 5 mg CJC with dac per week (knock it all out in one shot if you want) and 12.5 mg MK pre-bed daily.

I keep reading Mk677 is not for contest prep as it bloats you. Hex i keep reading is killer for contest prep as it tightens you. I also read you shouldn't take hex everyday, you should take at least one day off, so maybe the weekend would be my off day.

So maybe,

Monday-Friday Hex 100mg twice a day
CJC with Dac 1mg twice a week

I keep reading Mk677 is not for contest prep as it bloats you.

I'm really interested to hear the vets opinions on this as I was actually gonna run cjc with Dac and mk677 myself for my next contest prep and just drop it a week out.....

I keep reading Mk677 is not for contest prep as it bloats you. Hex i keep reading is killer for contest prep as it tightens you. I also read you shouldn't take hex everyday, you should take at least one day off, so maybe the weekend would be my off day.

So maybe,

Monday-Friday Hex 100mg twice a day

CJC with Dac 1mg twice a week

I read that about mk as well. It seems based on your work schedule that cjc w DAC would be favourable. I'm no expert
Mind you, I'm considering peptide runs for my wife and myself.

Sent from my iBone 6"

I'm really interested to hear the vets opinions on this as I was actually gonna run cjc with Dac and mk677 myself for my next contest prep and just drop it a week out.....

That's the way to do it. Just drop it a week out and all bloat will disappear along with several pounds of water.

That's the way to do it. Just drop it a week out and all bloat will disappear along with several pounds of water.

Sadly, the water bloat will make it near impossible to assess your progress in prep. Being bloated 6 weeks out, 3 weeks out, etc. will not allow me to assess if i am on track or not, i can't guess how much water i am holding.

I am thinking,

1. CJC with Dac 1mg twice weekly
2. 500mg Ipam before bed daily
3. Mon - Fri Hexa 100mg 3x per day

How does that sound? Mainly looking for fat burning/tightening as its contest prep. Anything else I should add or switch?

Sadly, the water bloat will make it near impossible to assess your progress in prep. Being bloated 6 weeks out, 3 weeks out, etc. will not allow me to assess if i am on track or not, i can't guess how much water i am holding.

I am thinking,

How does that sound? Mainly looking for fat burning/tightening as its contest prep. Anything else I should add or switch?

Will the Ipam really make a difference?

Will the Ipam really make a difference?

At a dose of 500mcg plus, ipamorelin is awesome! It's tests as high as 4ius HGH. It must be stack with a GHRH like cjcDAC, cjc no DAC, or tesamorelin.

So i work nightshift, 7pm-7am Friday, Saturday, Sunday. On saturday and sunday, there is no way I could shoot peptides 3x per day.

Satuday & Sunday

8:30am: Get Home
9:30am: Go to bed
4:30pm: Wake Up
6:00pm: Leave to go to work

This will be for contest prep, so fat loss is key. I plan to run,

Monday - Friday

Hexarelin: 100mcg AM & 100mcg Mid Day
CJC w/o Dac: 100mg AM & 100mcg Mid Day
Ipam: 500mg Pre Bed

1. Should I add ghrp in there somewhere?
2. I can take the Ipam on the weekends no problem
3. Should I just do a shot of hex and cjc upon waking sat and sun?
4. Should I up the hex or cjc dose?

***I have no gh peptide experience but i have a ton of gh experience at 5iu daily, 8iu daily, 15iu 3x per week, etc.

***BRINGING A NEEDLE TO WORK---> NOT HAPPENING

1, No need at all. 2 x hexarelin and 1 ipam is plenty

2. Good as ipam is amazing. Just do the ipam am and pm on the weekends

3. You could do that instead. 1 shot of hexa in the morning and 1 shot of ipam pre bed.

4. No need to up the dose of cjc no dac. Hexarelin is great at 100mcg but over time I would look at increasing gradually to 200mcg.

Try not to over complicate things. If you can only shoot twice on the w/e just do that. Missing 2 shots in the week (mid day on sat and sun) is not gonna make a big difference at all.

CJC with DAC would be a great option too and much easier to dose but I would go with your original plan. Ipam at 500mcg with 100mcg cjc no dac is an amazing cycle. I am only doing ipam twice daily for my new cycle. Sure me adding in a mid day shot would benefit me but I like convenience too... I will still get great results.

MK-677 can be used for contest prep but generally there are better options. Everyone responds differently though. Personally I wouldn't want to take something that makes me lethargic and increases my appetite in a contest prep. Again it all depends upon how react to it yourself. If you did I would start off low and build up the dose. Although I would drop it 2 weeks pre contest as it can make you hold a lot of water and more than 1 week would be needed to sharpen up completely.

NPC I just noticed your 2nd to last post...

Yes that looks solid. I would stop the cjc-dac 3 weeks before your contest day. You can keep the others in till pretty much till show date but it all depends upon how you are looking. So they may need to be taken out slightly before but you will only know closer to the day.

I feel you I work nights as well . My only problem is my cjc pre w/o shot . Johnjuanb1 will be the man to ask he is super helpful and always reply .

Thanks for the good word, buddy. I appreciate it.

Regardless of work schedule, if you take your GH peptides upon waking and before bed it will do wonders.

I ran ghrp2 with cjc no dac twice a day for awhile and it worked real well.

Plus you can take mk-677 once a day and you get HGH pulses around the clock.

A good long lasting GHRH is tesamorelin. It secretes HGH for 8 hours.
Tesamorelin and ipamorelin are a great protocol for twice a day dosing.

With cjcDAC you're set all week long off one shot.

Igf1-Lr3 is active for between 12-36 hours so it's another great option.

Peg mgf is good for several days.

For gear, sustanon and deca are one of my favorite stacks with only once a week dosing necessary.

You've got lots of great options. :)

Low dose Mk 10-12 mgs... All the positives without the crazy bloat :cool:

Thanks guys..

Maybe I'll try MK 677 in the offseason to maybe stay somewhat leaner. I'll give that whirl first.

I think I am going to stick to Hex + Cjc no dac 3x day and Ipam pre bed.

1. Do these have to be taken on an empty stomach? If so, how long before or after a meal. If memory serves me correct, 30 minutes pre meal, 2 hours after a meal? Just want to confirm.

2. Does taking them pre fasted training increase the fat burning effects?

3. Does ipam have to be taken on an empty stomach? Usually I get home from work, eat and go right to bed.

4. Odd question, how long are peptides good for once mixed? 30 days? Assuming they are fridged.

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!!! I have such a limited peptide knowledge as i always just used gh.. but now that im married with a house and wife.. money is a little tighter per say. I'm not looking to grow off of GH, just the other benefits!

Do I need to take a shot of cjc no dac with ipam pre bed also? Is it needed or optionally a good idea?

Do I need to take a shot of cjc no dac with ipam pre bed also? Is it needed or optionally a good idea?

Yes it will multiply it's effectiveness. 100mcg cjc no dac is all you need. 100mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam was tested on here 2 hours post inj with a serum of 12 something. Ipam is not the strongest ghrp but it's definitely my fav one. I am starting to tonight :) For my daytime inj I will be using 100mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear