over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin Pwo - Interfere with HGH post ? // IGF Lr3 + Des - same syringe

SwedishSteel

Registered
Hey

I got two questions..

Ive been running slin pwo and 2 hours later I shoot my growth and 20 mins later IGF and slin.

Im starting to get mindfucked now when I finally got pharma growth.
The question is, will me slin PWO interfere with my growth injection 2h later?

I take my pwo shake pwo with carbs and slin, but im starting to wonder if the slin is blocking my GH cause its active in the body (the shake was 2 hours before but the insulin is still act ive for 5 hours.

Do anyone know if im ruin the GH benefit because I shoot insulin pwo?

Question 2
Im starting IGF des and LR3 my next cycle, I wonder if the peptide is stable enough to mix them in the same syringe?

Was thinking about shooting both des and LR3 post wo, so I don't need to just shoot des and when I come home shoot 2 more pins of lr3..

I was asking around the same question but with MGF and peg mgf, case would really like to use them tougher, but from what I heard MGF is VERRY fragile so do you think MGF and Peg mgf can be mixed in the same syringe?

Would really appreciate answers from the knowledge guys !

Hey

I got two questions..

Ive been running slin pwo and 2 hours later I shoot my growth and 20 mins later IGF and slin.

Im starting to get mindfucked now when I finally got pharma growth.
The question is, will me slin PWO interfere with my growth injection 2h later?

I take my pwo shake pwo with carbs and slin, but im starting to wonder if the slin is blocking my GH cause its active in the body (the shake was 2 hours before but the insulin is still act ive for 5 hours.

Do anyone know if im ruin the GH benefit because I shoot insulin pwo?

Question 2
Im starting IGF des and LR3 my next cycle, I wonder if the peptide is stable enough to mix them in the same syringe?

Was thinking about shooting both des and LR3 post wo, so I don't need to just shoot des and when I come home shoot 2 more pins of lr3..

I was asking around the same question but with MGF and peg mgf, case would really like to use them tougher, but from what I heard MGF is VERRY fragile so do you think MGF and Peg mgf can be mixed in the same syringe?

Would really appreciate answers from the knowledge guys !

1) it doesn't matter ,
but i have question...why you taking GH post workout and not pre-w ? just wondering :)

i love gh+slin pre-w, amazing protocol!

it wil not ruin the GH

but preworkout GH+Slin is much better.

Agree with diaro. GH first then slin pre workout. No sense in taking this post workout when you can get the pump and recover started while you train.

Thanks for all the answers !

I understand that most of you guys rather shoot GH pwo with slin, im all ears. Why do you prefer gh and slin pwo instead of post wo? is it just cause it makes you getter pump in the gym?

I don't care about the pump, I just want to run the 3 compound (GH/IGF/slin)as BEST as possible.

Question.

I didn't get a answer tho on my questions, if I shoot slin pwo -2 hours later shoot GH. That's enough time for the carbs in my pwo shake to be gone. So will I respond to GH then?

Ive been using this protocol for 1 year (gh/slin in the morning sometimes) And I always thought it would work cause its 2 hours after my last carb intake. But now im starting to wonder if the insulin im injection interfere with my GH so its useless?

If any out there got knowledge and no bro science, please answer. don't want to ruin my genotropin..

I prefer HGH preworkout myself as well.

U sell peptides, do you know about IGF + Des and MGF + Peg MGF, if it would work or the peptides will be destroyed?

If it would work I thought I would have seen it before, cause it would be a killer combo to get the both out of them in just one shot, short acting and long acting.

Would be very interesting to know !
Only thing I know is that MGF is VERRY fragile..

Thanks for all the answers !

I understand that most of you guys rather shoot GH pwo with slin, im all ears. Why do you prefer gh and slin pwo instead of post wo? is it just cause it makes you getter pump in the gym?

I don't care about the pump, I just want to run the 3 compound (GH/IGF/slin)as BEST as possible.

Question.

I didn't get a answer tho on my questions, if I shoot slin pwo -2 hours later shoot GH. That's enough time for the carbs in my pwo shake to be gone. So will I respond to GH then?

Ive been using this protocol for 1 year (gh/slin in the morning sometimes) And I always thought it would work cause its 2 hours after my last carb intake. But now im starting to wonder if the insulin im injection interfere with my GH so its useless?

If any out there got knowledge and no bro science, please answer. don't want to ruin my genotropin..
Insulin affects natural GH release. Your shooting exogenous GH. So no, it won't effect it. But I agree that pre is better

1) it doesn't matter ,
but i have question...why you taking GH post workout and not pre-w ? just wondering :)

i love gh+slin pre-w, amazing protocol!

Can you please elaborate why it doesn't matter? :)

To answer your question, I understand that people would want to run
these peps more then just post, there are many ways.

But personally im just very interested in the synergy between the 3 compound (gh,igf,slin). They are extremely powerful If you time the injections right.

And that's EXACTYL what I want when I have broken down the muscle tissue, perfect time to create new cells with gh and igf + slin :)

Regards

U sell peptides, do you know about IGF + Des and MGF + Peg MGF, if it would work or the peptides will be destroyed?

If it would work I thought I would have seen it before, cause it would be a killer combo to get the both out of them in just one shot, short acting and long acting.

Would be very interesting to know !
Only thing I know is that MGF is VERRY fragile..

I wouldn't store them together in one vial, but you could still draw them both into one syringe so you only need one shot

I wouldn't store them together in one vial, but you could still draw them both into one syringe so you only need one shot

Noo, that would be insane to do..
But do you know for fact it works with both igf/des and mgf/peg?
That mgf wont be ruined?

Damn, my next cycle is going to be good... Both genotropin and good IGF to mix with Des for targeting weak spots, used with insulin of course :)

Ruined by what? Putting them in the same syringe? No it wouldn't ruin it as long as they weren't mixed for forever. If you just drew it out and shot you'd be good to go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws