over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UGPeptides T3 Dosing

Latson

Registered
How many of you have experience with UGPeptides? Been using the t3 for three weeks now only taking 40mcg a day and the fat is peeling off.

This is my first time using the liquid.

How many of you split the dose? Does it make a difference?

Splitting dose won't make a difference. Personally, I like t3 but I like to slow it down a bit so as not to burnished and I stick to around 25mcg and let the workouts do the rest.

^ I agree. Crazy to hear people taking over 50mcg

Sorry, that was supposed to say burn muscle. Not burnished.

I'm using 50mcg T3 per day, plus around 40mcg clenbuterol a few days a week. The fat really comes off quick.

I have never used T3 but would like to try it. If I had it now I would use it. I recently tried t4 and that was good. If I run t3 it will be at 25mcg.

I have never used T3 but would like to try it. If I had it now I would use it. I recently tried t4 and that was good. If I run t3 it will be at 25mcg.

I feel like 25 mcg is just about right. My thyroid is a bit on the sluggish side anyways. Runs in the family. 25 is just enough to boost my energy levels just a bit and I feel slightly more rested. I also feel like I run slightly cooler when on a small amount of T3 as I normally feel very hot. It's just enough to help keep body fat at bay while still allowing me to build muscle. If I move it up to 50 or so the weight comes off too fast and I start to look stringy.

How many of you have experience with UGPeptides? Been using the t3 for three weeks now only taking 40mcg a day and the fat is peeling off.

This is my first time using the liquid.

How many of you split the dose? Does it make a difference?

I heard they are ok:D

This T3 really gets the metabolism up and going. It doesn't take much to get a good sweat flowing.

I recently went up to 100mcg for next 10 days.

Anyone run T3 without AAS?

I'm about to. Rambo helped me put together a pep cycle to minimize muscle loss while accelerating fat loss. It's one he had success with not too long ago. I will be running relatively low doses of Clen and T3 at 40mcg a day. With that I will also take 200mcg of Hex twice a day and 12.5 mk677. I know diet will play a big roll as usual but I'm confident I will be able to trim up a bit without a lot of muscle loss.

I'm about to. Rambo helped me put together a pep cycle to minimize muscle loss while accelerating fat loss. It's one he had success with not too long ago. I will be running relatively low doses of Clen and T3 at 40mcg a day. With that I will also take 200mcg of Hex twice a day and 12.5 mk677. I know diet will play a big roll as usual but I'm confident I will be able to trim up a bit without a lot of muscle loss.

Nice bro, so no AAS in there huh? Should be interesting, I'll be following :cool:

Nice bro, so no AAS in there huh? Should be interesting, I'll be following :cool:

Nope I'm coming off in a couple weeks. I ran a pep cycle the last time I came off and made some decent progress. I wasn't exactly focusing on fat loss though. I'll definitely keep you updated.

I have a fast metabolism so plan to use 25mcg per day. I may up to 37.5mcg or even 50mcg. I want to get peeled this summer... makes a change from the bloated mess I am most summers :D

Ask the wife....my sheets had to be washed twice a week

You're telling me. I have a spare set of blankets and an extra pillow so when I wake up at 2 to take a leak I can swap out blankets and pillows. Washed every other day. That's with AC on and two fans blowing on me continuously. 25mcg/daily T3 for me, no Clen and just test e @ 350/wk... I'm a sweataholic naturally as well.

I had my girl on 25mg T3 with nothing else and she dropped lots fat by living on fish and veggies plus lots of cardio.

Sub'd thx.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75