over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma GH/peptide question

ADRAKE21

Registered
Okay guys got 75iu saizen for free from my hospital bud. In prep currently using 7mg cjc dac a week and IPAM 1mg am upon waking before cardio and pre bed. I have enough gh to do 2iu 5x a week. What would be the best way to get the most out of it? I'm thinking 2iu upon waking then hit the peps 10-15min later. Or dose it pre or post workout? Also will be throwing in igf-1 lr3 here soon been taking a break on it 100mg workout days only a week? Or was thinking 200mg like 3-4x a week dosing that on my body parts I'm wanting to bring up? Appreciate all the input.

75ius of gh isn't going to do much, so don't expect miracles to happen. You will see better results running gh for longer periods of time rather than short bursts. With that being said, if you absolutely had to stretch out your saizen, 2ius, 5 days a week is ok. As for peps, I have no clue. You should take to johnjuan or elvia.

If its pharm grade gh 2iu a day post workout will work very well. If your doing fasted cardio 2iu before fasted cardio works as well. I can tell you this I been doing 4iu pharma grade 5-6 days a week for almost a year. Hands grew, feet grew, jaw changed. So make sure thats what you want. haha

Peps then gh 10 min later. I would do it pre fasted cardio and pre bed and igf pre workout.

If its pharm grade gh 2iu a day post workout will work very well. If your doing fasted cardio 2iu before fasted cardio works as well. I can tell you this I been doing 4iu pharma grade 5-6 days a week for almost a year. Hands grew, feet grew, jaw changed. So make sure thats what you want. haha

Disagree. 2ius even pharm grade, is essentially a hrt dose. Would be great for anti-aging, a little bit of fat loss and better sleep quality. It's not enough for the what most bbers desire. I have run ton of pharm grade and ugl in the past and can say that 4+ius of pharm grade is when it really starts to shine really do what it's supposed to do for bbing.

Disagree. 2ius even pharm grade, is essentially a hrt dose. Would be great for anti-aging, a little bit of fat loss and better sleep quality. It's not enough for the what most bbers desire. I have run ton of pharm grade and ugl in the past and can say that 4+ius of pharm grade is when it really starts to shine really do what it's supposed to do for bbing.

4iu a day changed the way my physique looks. Muscles more round and have a more 3-d look to them. Also made it much easier to get lean during contest prep. Small tweaks to the diet and just moderate cardio 45 min or so and I got lean super quick.

Thanks for the responses guys it's not like I haven't ran pharma GH before lol I usually run 3-4iu serostim daily have used genos, seros, norditropin. I was just trying to figure out best way to utilize what I have gh wise with my peptides. I did today cjc dac 1mg with 1mg ipam wait 10 min then hit my gh, all this before cardio. And in the past 2iu pharma still shit on 10iu of generics I used. I never waste my money on Chinese shit, either pharma or peptides. Igf-1 pre workout at 100mcg as well.

4iu a day changed the way my physique looks. Muscles more round and have a more 3-d look to them. Also made it much easier to get lean during contest prep. Small tweaks to the diet and just moderate cardio 45 min or so and I got lean super quick.

Hmmm....why have my muscles never gotten a "3d" look to them? I thought the muscle shape was genetic...........what do i know.

like one of the members said here..2 uis will be hrt dose..i have a friend who even used 3 ius of pharm grade for months and only noticed clearer skin...

What brand did you use and can you compare to any generics if possible?
Thank you

Hand, feet and jaw growth in one year?? That's super rare to see at that dose, or even a high dose.

Hand, feet and jaw growth in one year?? That's super rare to see at that dose, or even a high dose.

Jaw and forehead growth is actually prevalent even with a lower dose of gh if it's run long enough. I know for a fact that my forehead is bigger now then when I was younger and my jaw is more pronounced as well. My feet have stayed the same and my hands I can't say if they grew or not. I have been on gh on and off for many years mostly running lower doses for the purposes of hrt and soft tissue repair.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws