over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pge-1 w/lidocaine

mrich

Newbies
does anyone know if reconstituting 1mg of pge-1 with lidocaine instead of ba water would be beneficial or even possible. i have a 10ml bottle of 10mg/ml, so mixing the pge-1 with 3 ml's of the lidocaine would provide approx 30mg for the entire bottle. worth it, or no?
and no not for its intended use!

if the lidocaine is water base, then it is "possible" to reconstitute the puck of PGE-1.....but why...whts the piont? how would it be beneficial at all?

that was part of my question. would that relatively small amount even be beneficial?

that was part of my question. would that relatively small amount even be beneficial?

no..beneficial to what? the pain of a needle? any discomfort is when the pin is going in, so the lidocaine would be useless.

if you have ever tried pge-1 in your bi's or tri's then you would know, there is pain/discomfort, post injection. pinning the needle in is not the issue, or the question.

if you have ever tried pge-1 in your bi's or tri's then you would know, there is pain/discomfort, post injection. pinning the needle in is not the issue, or the question.

oh ok...johnjuanb1 would prob be good to answer this

thanks, i do appreciate any reply as i am still experimenting with it and just trying to learn

oh ok...johnjuanb1 would prob be good to answer this

I would reconstitute the pge1 with bacteriostatic water as it's supposed to be so that it remains stable for at least a month in the refrigerator. Just inject the lidocaine into the muscle after you have injected the pge1. Don't risk damaging the peptide by mixing the two in the same solution.

I would reconstitute the pge1 with bacteriostatic water as it's supposed to be so that it remains stable for at least a month in the refrigerator. Just inject the lidocaine into the muscle after you have injected the pge1. Don't risk damaging the peptide by mixing the two in the same solution.

x2

Bi-ceps and tri-ceps are not that bad. Now calves and quads well that's another matter :eek::D

Do as JJ stated. The pain will of course vary depending on where you're injecting it. I've only used it in my dick and the pain from the injection is none while the pain from the chemical itself depends on the individual.. I personally experience minimal pain.

Take a look at my post about ED and PGE-1 if you'd like. :)

yea, the pain in bi's/tri's is not that bad, but was looking at adding the lidocaine, because if it worked i would consider trying calves. without it, it's not even a possibility. secondly i would like to try shooting prewo and then again prebed, for a couple weeks, to see how the results would differ

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws