over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study: 9.5iu GH versus 19iu

westcoastbber

Registered
I had Racepicks post this for me in the HGH Testing thread since I can't yet, but I thought it might be something everyone would be interested in.

**broken link removed**

A study with 50 healthy men average age 25.6, showing effects of 9.5iu versus 19iu of GH (genotropin and/or norditropin were used)

The most relevant figure being this one (THE TOP CHART IS WOMEN, BOTTOM IS MEN)

**broken link removed**

The average IGF-1 level of 9.5iu in men came out to be around 800 and that was with pharma grade.

Also shows how much benefit falls off when going into a much higher range (19iu) seeming that the cost to benefit ratio does not justify itself strictly based on IGF-1 levels. Although individual pools of local IGF-1 in muscle can't be measured.

Study can be taken with a grain of salt, but atleast it can show some sort of baseline in men who are not on AAS, slin, and AI's where IGF-1 levels are effected.

I am very surprised at how small the difference in IGF-1 is between the 0.1iu/kg and 0.2iu/kg groups ! It's almost like the extra 10iu is a waste! For systemic IGF-1 at least. HGH has a whole slew of other benefits and mechanisms in body though we are all sure if that. Im only 80kg, and I'm on 8iu of greys now, so 0.1iu/kg just like 1st group in study. I'm going to stay on 8iu daily for 21 days and see where IGF-1 falls. I wish that study was longer - cause it seemed like IGF-1 was going to keep falling after 21 days. I don't think it stays THAT high

I am very surprised at how small the difference in IGF-1 is between the 0.1iu/kg and 0.2iu/kg groups ! It's almost like the extra 10iu is a waste! For systemic IGF-1 at least. HGH has a whole slew of other benefits and mechanisms in body though we are all sure if that. Im only 80kg, and I'm on 8iu of greys now, so 0.1iu/kg just like 1st group in study. I'm going to stay on 8iu daily for 21 days and see where IGF-1 falls. I wish that study was longer - cause it seemed like IGF-1 was going to keep falling after 21 days. I don't think it stays THAT high

And I think that is pretty common, looking at the IGF tests done in the HGH Testing thread it seems people get their first IGF test done after 3/4 weeks and then after that it continues to falls.

IMO a EOD protocol might change this, ED GH causes desensitization so instead of 8iu ED possibly 15iu M W F.

All the tests done on here are always ED protocols so we wouldn't know

And I think that is pretty common, looking at the IGF tests done in the HGH Testing thread it seems people get their first IGF test done after 3/4 weeks and then after that it continues to falls.

IMO a EOD protocol might change this, ED GH causes desensitization so instead of 8iu ED possibly 15iu M W F.

All the tests done on here are always ED protocols so we wouldn't know

Maybe this is why a lot of guys lose their bloat and tight wrists hands joints subside some after about 4 weeks? I know my first 3 weeks I was insanely lethargic and bloated. Now I'm full of energy and lost about 70% of the bloat. Gains and fat loss keep coming though of course from high systemic IGF-1 levels over time and other mechanisms , just not as high IGF-1 as they were originally for first few weeks we can assume . We need a good protocol to keep body responsive to our HGH with our own serum tests to prove it. But, I can't even take breaks longer than 2 days I get anxious as hell when I drop it completely. Gotta stay at 1.5 iu at least to stay feeling great mentally. GABA influence? Who knows that's more questions I have. I did read a study on pubmed saying those with GHD, who discontinued HGH therapy had increased anxiety and social isolation. And it's not in my head either, it's severe when I drop 7-8iu cold turkey for few days. I'm staying on forever either way at least on peptides too rotating the 2.
Maybe M W F blast dosing then use peptides on weekend?

Maybe this is why a lot of guys lose their bloat and tight wrists hands joints subside some after about 4 weeks? I know my first 3 weeks I was insanely lethargic and bloated. Now I'm full of energy and lost about 70% of the bloat. Gains and fat loss keep coming though of course from high systemic IGF-1 levels over time and other mechanisms , just not as high IGF-1 as they were originally for first few weeks we can assume . We need a good protocol to keep body responsive to our HGH with our own serum tests to prove it. But, I can't even take breaks longer than 2 days I get anxious as hell when I drop it completely. Gotta stay at 1.5 iu at least to stay feeling great mentally. GABA influence? Who knows that's more questions I have. I did read a study on pubmed saying those with GHD, who discontinued HGH therapy had increased anxiety and social isolation. And it's not in my head either, it's severe when I drop 7-8iu cold turkey for few days. I'm staying on forever either way at least on peptides too rotating the 2.
Maybe M W F blast dosing then use peptides on weekend?

Possibly on days off you could use peptides not sure if they'd interact with the GH if it hasn't cleared yet.

Well think of it this way even though you're not using GH ED when you are using it youre taking a massive dose of 15iu rather than just your 8iu normally

I had Racepicks post this for me in the HGH Testing thread since I can't yet, but I thought it might be something everyone would be interested in.

**broken link removed**

A study with 50 healthy men average age 25.6, showing effects of 9.5iu versus 19iu of GH (genotropin and/or norditropin were used)

The most relevant figure being this one (THE TOP CHART IS WOMEN, BOTTOM IS MEN)

**broken link removed**

The average IGF-1 level of 9.5iu in men came out to be around 800 and that was with pharma grade.

Also shows how much benefit falls off when going into a much higher range (19iu) seeming that the cost to benefit ratio does not justify itself strictly based on IGF-1 levels. Although individual pools of local IGF-1 in muscle can't be measured.

Study can be taken with a grain of salt, but atleast it can show some sort of baseline in men who are not on AAS, slin, and AI's where IGF-1 levels are effected.

Great posts thank you
Shows what a difference (obviously) from pharm to Chinese ug
And a comparable #

As far as desensitization goes, I'd love to see bloodwork of 2 people test this theory.

Person A injects 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg CJC no DAC 100mcg 10 mins prior to each HGH injection.

Person B injects same amount of HGH as person A but no CJC or GHRP.

Both subjects run this for 3 months and get blood drawn every 4 weeks.

I've been running 5iu a day with cjc and ghrp if anyone wants me to be Example A lol.

As far as desensitization goes, I'd love to see bloodwork of 2 people test this theory.

Person A injects 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg CJC no DAC 100mcg 10 mins prior to each HGH injection.

Person B injects same amount of HGH as person A but no CJC or GHRP.

Both subjects run this for 3 months and get blood drawn every 4 weeks.

I've been running 5iu a day with cjc and ghrp if anyone wants me to be Example A lol.

Would also love to see this compared, probably the most accurate way to do this would be to get your IGF levels done after 4 weeks on that, then take 3-4 weeks off then go back to using just GH and retest after 3 weeks

Most IGF-1 on the market is fake, and it does not raise systemic IGF-1 levels like exogenous GH does, the verdict is still out on if it really builds muscle the way people think it does

Thanks. I've never taken igf so I don't know much about it. This is actually my first ever peptide run right now and it's just cjc w/DAC ghrp-6 and ipamorelin

Most IGF-1 on the market is fake, and it does not raise systemic IGF-1 levels like exogenous GH does, the verdict is still out on if it really builds muscle the way people think it does

My friend swears by igf1-Lr3. He's about to get his pro card at the USA. He weighs 330Lbs in the off season. It's the only peptide he uses.

My friend swears by igf1-Lr3. He's about to get his pro card at the USA. He weighs 330Lbs in the off season. It's the only peptide he uses.

Funny you say this, I have a good friend who should have gotten his pro card but didn't a few years back before having some heart issues and giving up competing. He was 330 offseason and this was the only pep he took. Pretty sure his protocol was 100mcg/day, 3IU gh before bed and upon waking, and of course a pretty hefty dose of anabolics. 2500-3000 total mg I believe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131