over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc1295 w/dac + ghrp6 or hexarilin?

Drod4

Newbies
New to peps, trying to figure out what I should do. Would like to stick to 1295 with dac to keep weekly dosing down, but would I need to pin hex daily? (I know gh6 is multiple a week) At that point I might as well just go no dac, but looking to avoid too much water retention and the possibility of gyno. Opinions/suggestions? As a side job I'm working for a pool cleaning company, going to be in the sun in Vegas in anywhere from 80° temps in the morning to 100° around when I'd finish, so water intake will be around 2gal a day, which is why I'm concerned about retention. Not sure what exactly what to expect

New to peps, trying to figure out what I should do. Would like to stick to 1295 with dac to keep weekly dosing down, but would I need to pin hex daily? (I know gh6 is multiple a week) At that point I might as well just go no dac, but looking to avoid too much water retention and the possibility of gyno. Opinions/suggestions? As a side job I'm working for a pool cleaning company, going to be in the sun in Vegas in anywhere from 80° temps in the morning to 100° around when I'd finish, so water intake will be around 2gal a day, which is why I'm concerned about retention. Not sure what exactly what to expect

Drinking lots of water will help flush everything out so will help with added water retention. Added to being in the sun all day you shouldn't worry about water retention.

If you are gonna use hexarelin/ghrp-6/ghrp-2 it doesn't really matter with dac or no dac in regards to injections. Reason being they will need to be injected about 3 times per day anyway. If you use cjc no dac you can just add the ghrp into the syringe so it is still 3 injs per day. If you use ipamorelin then 2 injs per day would be good but for the others I would recommend 3.

As I mentioned in my pm either cjc no dac or with dac would be great. I would personally go with cjc no dac and hexarelin both at 100mcg injected 3 times daily. If you go with cjc with dac then you need at least 2mg per week. Although 4-5mg per week would be much better. I would just inj half your weekly dose twice weekly (Mon and Thurs for example). Then add in your 100mcg hexarelin 3 times daily.

Drinking lots of water will help flush everything out so will help with added water retention. Added to being in the sun all day you shouldn't worry about water retention.

If you are gonna use hexarelin/ghrp-6/ghrp-2 it doesn't really matter with dac or no dac in regards to injections. Reason being they will need to be injected about 3 times per day anyway. If you use cjc no dac you can just add the ghrp into the syringe so it is still 3 injs per day. If you use ipamorelin then 2 injs per day would be good but for the others I would recommend 3.

As I mentioned in my pm either cjc no dac or with dac would be great. I would personally go with cjc no dac and hexarelin both at 100mcg injected 3 times daily. If you go with cjc with dac then you need at least 2mg per week. Although 4-5mg per week would be much better. I would just inj half your weekly dose twice weekly (Mon and Thurs for example). Then add in your 100mcg hexarelin 3 times daily.

So no dac it is then. should I pick up anything extra in case of sides from hex?

So no dac it is then. should I pick up anything extra in case of sides from hex?

Have you had your prolactin and cortisol tested recently? I believe you have but just asking incase. If they are in range you should be fine. Hexarelin will definitely increase prolactin over time. A dopamine agonist is the best thing to use to combat any prolactin sides. But dopamine agonists are not something to just take very lightly imo. If you have used cabergoline or pramipexole then go ahead but if not do some research. Although as long as you cycle them they should be fine. I would go with cabergoline as it carries less sides (next to none) and well it should make you feel great. I would also recommend 2-4g vitamin c whilst on your hexarelin to help with cortisol and any possible water retention (that should be minimal).

Have you had your prolactin and cortisol tested recently? I believe you have but just asking incase. If they are in range you should be fine. Hexarelin will definitely increase prolactin over time. A dopamine agonist is the best thing to use to combat any prolactin sides. But dopamine agonists are not something to just take very lightly imo. If you have used cabergoline or pramipexole then go ahead but if not do some research. Although as long as you cycle them they should be fine. I would go with cabergoline as it carries less sides (next to none) and well it should make you feel great. I would also recommend 2-4g vitamin c whilst on your hexarelin to help with cortisol and any possible water retention (that should be minimal).

I have not had that tested, haven't felt the need.

I was reading more about hex and will probably save that until next time and just run ghrp6 first with 1295 and no dac since I already have some of the 6. Would I need any of those for the sides of ghrp6 or is it not critical enough to need something to keep cortisol on check while on cjc and ghrp6?

I have not had that tested, haven't felt the need.

I was reading more about hex and will probably save that until next time and just run ghrp6 first with 1295 and no dac since I already have some of the 6. Would I need any of those for the sides of ghrp6 or is it not critical enough to need something to keep cortisol on check while on cjc and ghrp6?

I have never needed a cortisol blocker, prolactin blocker, or estro blocker due to GH peptide use. Vitamin c is a good cortisol blocker. 3-5 grams a day does the trick. The key to keeping water retention down is a clean diet low in sodium and startchy carbs, do daily cardio, use salt substitute on your food. Salt substitute is potassium which helps eliminate water storage. It's essentially the opposite electrolyte of sodium.

I was slightly confused with the dosing so one of my friends figured up adding 2ml bac water to the 5mg vials, and drawing .04ml of each 3x a day and that would give 100mcg of each, 3x day. Is that correct?

I was slightly confused with the dosing so one of my friends figured up adding 2ml bac water to the 5mg vials, and drawing .04ml of each 3x a day and that would give 100mcg of each, 3x day. Is that correct?

Yes. That's correct! Here is a pic. X equals 100mcg:
0lllXlllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllll40lllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70lllllllll80lllllllll90lllllllll1cc

Yes. That's correct! Here is a pic. X equals 100mcg:
0lllXlllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllll40lllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70lllllllll80lllllllll90lllllllll1cc

Ok. I checked it out multiple times and it checked out, 5 shots in so far and haven't gotten the hunger effect yet...is that common for the first few shots? 29g 1/2" pin ~2" to sides of belly button

Last edited:
Ok. I checked it out multiple times and it checked out, 5 shots in so far and haven't gotten the hunger effect yet...is that common for the first few shots? 29g 1/2" pin ~2" to sides of belly button

I never get the hunger from ghrp2. I get it from ghrp6 and mk677, but it's manageable.
I prefer injecting off the side of my hip around 2 inches below my waistline. Sometimes peptide injections causing site swelling and irritation so I don't want that in my belly region. Nobody will notice it off the hip.

I never get the hunger from ghrp2. I get it from ghrp6 and mk677, but it's manageable.
I prefer injecting off the side of my hip around 2 inches below my waistline. Sometimes peptide injections causing site swelling and irritation so I don't want that in my belly region. Nobody will notice it off the hip.

This is ghrp6 though, 1295 with no dac as well.

Tried 400mcg, getting slight stomach gurgling but I also haven't eaten for almost four hours.

Decided to try 200mcg of both about 20min ago, definitely felt it. Heart rate went up, definite increase in blood pressure, waiting for the hunger part now lol. Gonna try just 100 of both tonight to see if it's just finally kicked in. My apologies for the multiple posts.

I always get a big hunger increase after pinning ghrp-6 on an empty stomach. Just keep going and see how you are after a few more injs.

I feel like this morning my hunger hit me nearly two hours later, started getting some cramps and grumbling. Coulda just been I hit an empty stomach then though. With the head rush everyone talks about from cjc, does it increase heart rate as well? I was sitting around 135bpm after 200mcg of each (since I wasn't feeling a thing with 100/each). Kinda sketched me out. Just sat down and tried to relax and calm down lol

Could the fact that I've smoked/smoke a lot of the greens be affecting the hunger part?

Decided to try 200mcg of both about 20min ago, definitely felt it. Heart rate went up, definite increase in blood pressure, waiting for the hunger part now lol. Gonna try just 100 of both tonight to see if it's just finally kicked in. My apologies for the multiple posts.

That's cool that you're finding which doses and stack works for your body.

Since this is my first time on ghrp, what's the max daily I should stay under? Seems like 200mcg 3x day works better, still not really getting hungry, but getting some bubbling for sure so it's affecting it somewhat

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws