over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide protocol help for cutting/lean mass

Drantispy

Newbies
I started the following peptide protocol based on my research/reading etc etc. The problem is i cannot get rid of the stubborn fat and /or water at my lower abs and love handles section. My diet is mostly protein low carbs and low fat.

Every Monday and Thursday 100mcg test propio + 100mcg parabolan
To accelerate fat loss i use 40mcg clen, 40mcg anavar,

Peptide protocol + diet

Upon waking up (6:00):
100mcg cjc1295 no dac + 100mcg ipamorelin

20 minutes later (6:20):
250mcg hgh fragment
30 minutes fasted cardio
after cardio 1 shake of protein + 3 egg whites

Snack (10:00):
Green Salad with chicken or turkey or tuna in water

Lunch:
13:00: 250mcg hgh fragment

13:30: Green Salad + brokolo with chicken or turkey or tuna in water or low fat meat + 2 capsules of amino
1 fruit (green apple)

Snack (16:00)
1 shake of protein with a fruit (green apple)

Workout:
• Preworkout (17:30)
30mcg igf1-lr3
Sweet potato

• Intra workout
500ml amino shake

• Immediately after weight lifting:
100mcg cjc1295 no dac + 100mcg ipamorelin + 200mcg hgh fragment

• Cardio for 30 minutes
• Immediately after cardio 1 shake of protein

Dinner (20:00)
Green Salad with chicken or turkey or tuna in water

Before Sleep (23:00-24:00)
100mcg cjc1295 no dac + 100mcg ipamorelin
250mcg hgh fragment

I would really appreciate any advice to get rid of stubborn fat.

How long have you been doing this? And pics would help.

I added HGH Fragment Last week.
The peptide protocol, diet, clen, propio, parabolan is now on for two and a half months.

I will post pics later this afternoon.

The peptide protocol, diet, clen, propio, parabolan is now on for two and a half months.

Correction: this is the 2nd week on igf1-lr3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 582
You are way over complicating things. You have very little muscle. You are taking too many things for your goals. Just keep it simple. If you want to use peps I would go with cjc no dac at 100mcg and 500mcg ipamorelin twice daily. You want to diet on the most possible food imo. Get your metabolism working for you and not against you. Try to build muscle as that will help you lose fat in the long run.

You are way over complicating things. You have very little muscle. You are taking too many things for your goals. Just keep it simple. If you want to use peps I would go with cjc no dac at 100mcg and 500mcg ipamorelin twice daily. You want to diet on the most possible food imo. Get your metabolism working for you and not against you. Try to build muscle as that will help you lose fat in the long run.

maybe you are right. at the moment i just want to reveal my abs....

This summed it up nicely. Definitely need to up that Ipam dose to 500mcgs. 100mcgs is probably doing zilch....

when i dosed 200mcg i was like a baloon filled with water at weist and abs.....

Just shows you everyone is different. I know a few guys who loved 200mcg ipamorelin and said it was strong. I would go with 500mcg though and always stack it with an GHRH (100mcg cjc no dac like you are doing). But if that dose is working for you stay there. We don't have many blood tests to go by but the ones we have do show 500mcg ipam and 100mcg cjc no dac create a big and fairly prolonged gh release.

Just shows you everyone is different. I know a few guys who loved 200mcg ipamorelin and said it was strong. I would go with 500mcg though and always stack it with an GHRH (100mcg cjc no dac like you are doing). But if that dose is working for you stay there. We don't have many blood tests to go by but the ones we have do show 500mcg ipam and 100mcg cjc no dac create a big and fairly prolonged gh release.

does that means i have to do 500 ipa x 3 per day with cjc?
how about fragment?

You're doing everything perfectly.
It takes me 6 months to get in contest shape. Keep doing things as you are and you'll get there. The times I really sped up the process was when I did 2 hours of cardio a day. The other way is higher doses of tren ace, test prop, masteron, and stanazol. But, it's not healthy to abuse the AAS. Just stay on track and you'll be shredded in time.

i am confused now.....:banghead:
increase ipam and continue the same protocol or stay at same dosages...
at this protocol i feel exhausted all the time. is there anything i can do ?

i am confused now.....:banghead:
increase ipam and continue the same protocol or stay at same dosages...
at this protocol i feel exhausted all the time. is there anything i can do ?

If you can afford it, bump the ipamorelin doses up. 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC tested much, much higher than 100mcg of each. Ipamorelin needs to be run at a minimum of 300mcg per dosing in my opinion. I know this gets expensive which is why I run GHRP2 in its place. Ghrp2 at 100mcg stacked with 100mcg cjc no DAC is all you need to get serum HGH up in the 20's. There is a little water retention with ghrp2, but most if it is intracellular so it looks great!

For lethargia, nothing works better than 2 grams of Maeng da kratom powder upon waking on an empty stomach. It will provide clean, sustained energy for a full work day with no crash. Queefer is the kratom expert. Pm him.

If you can afford it, bump the ipamorelin doses up. 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC tested much, much higher than 100mcg of each. Ipamorelin needs to be run at a minimum of 300mcg per dosing in my opinion. I know this gets expensive which is why I run GHRP2 in its place. Ghrp2 at 100mcg stacked with 100mcg cjc no DAC is all you need to get serum HGH up in the 20's. There is a little water retention with ghrp2, but most if it is intracellular so it looks great!

For lethargia, nothing works better than 2 grams of Maeng da kratom powder upon waking on an empty stomach. It will provide clean, sustained energy for a full work day with no crash. Queefer is the kratom expert. Pm him.

what worries me are the side effects of ipam high dosage...
do i need any kind of pct?

what worries me are the side effects of ipam high dosage...
do i need any kind of pct?

There is no need for pct with high doses of ipamorelin.
Ipamorelin is selective to HGH release alone.
A dose of 500mcg stacked with 100mcg cjc no DAC elevates HGH for 3-4 hours hours max, which gives the pituitary gland plenty of time in between injections to replenish HGH stores and get a break from having to secrete HGH.
Your pituitary won't downgrade at all in my opinion.

How about hgh fragment? Do i continue to use it according to my protocol?

From what I've read, HGH frag liberates stored fats approximately a half hour after administering it, and you have to do cardio at that point to burn that fat that has been released. I'm not an expert on GH frag but my guess is to try and do a half hour of cardio a half hour after dosing it like you do in the morning. I'm not sure if taking it without following it up with cardio is going to do much.
Most users here take a big dose of GH frag before fasted cardio in the morning only, I believe.

From what I've read, HGH frag liberates stored fats approximately a half hour after administering it, and you have to do cardio at that point to burn that fat that has been released. I'm not an expert on GH frag but my guess is to try and do a half hour of cardio a half hour after dosing it like you do in the morning. I'm not sure if taking it without following it up with cardio is going to do much.
Most users here take a big dose of GH frag before fasted cardio in the morning only, I believe.

If you already use 100 mcg cjc no dac and 100 mcg ghrp-2 pre-fasted morning cardio would you also use the frag at this time? Does it significantly impact fat loss or would you just be better off investing in higher doses of ghrp-2?

If you already use 100 mcg cjc no dac and 100 mcg ghrp-2 pre-fasted morning cardio would you also use the frag at this time? Does it significantly impact fat loss or would you just be better off investing in higher doses of ghrp-2?

I would go with HGH Frag if you are gonna be fasted. But generally a higher dose of GHRP-2 would be better than Frag. If you can take ghrp-2 fasted and train go for it. I think hexarelin or ipam would be optimal though for guys like me who want to eat everything after dosing ghrp-2 when fasted.

To the OP I would have you trying to gain muscle. But if you want mainly fat loss then take your frag first thing at a larger dose. Then about 20 mins later start training or cardio. Then do your cjc no dac and ipam twice in the day. Afternoon and pre bed at 100mcg cjc no dac and at least 250mcg ipam.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws