over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Travel Issues

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys,

I have been traveling every week but would like to continue with HGH. Obviously I'm not going to bring vials of GH through security. Would there be any benefit, from a fat loss and anti aging standpoint to just do higher doses for 3 days and then nothing for the other 4? If I pinned it IM, would that make any difference?

Thanks

I would rather do it the 3 days a week than not at all. Some guys do 10iu, 3 days a week on their heavy lifting days and dont take it the other 4 days a week.

Its certainly going to effect the anti aging and fat loss benefits, as most guys agree that smaller more frequent doses are the way to go if those are the benefits you want. But not taking it at all cant help.

Are you literally traveling every week? if its like every other week you could take small doses everyday when you are home then the weeks when you travel take more for the 3 days.

I would rather do it the 3 days a week than not at all. Some guys do 10iu, 3 days a week on their heavy lifting days and dont take it the other 4 days a week.

Its certainly going to effect the anti aging and fat loss benefits, as most guys agree that smaller more frequent doses are the way to go if those are the benefits you want. But not taking it at all cant help.

Are you literally traveling every week? if its like every other week you could take small doses everyday when you are home then the weeks when you travel take more for the 3 days.

Yea but he's talking about 3 days in a row, followed by 4 days in a row of not taking it. That's different than splitting it throughout the week.

I don't know, I'd probably just wait until you stopped traveling or something. It would probably still be useful though.

Take mk677. It's oral and increases the amplitude of all GH pulses for 25 hours. It's virtually indistinguishable from GHRP6 invivo and invitro.

Thanks guys. I get it re: TSA and diabetes meds but I'm just not going to take the chance. An arrest for something like that, given the industry that I'm in, is a career killer. Just not worth it.

I think I'll just do HGH on my days home and then Mk on travel days. I a couple of vials of MK.

Are research liquids supposed to be refrigerated? i never have in the past but I"m just wondering.

Thanks guys. I get it re: TSA and diabetes meds but I'm just not going to take the chance. An arrest for something like that, given the industry that I'm in, is a career killer. Just not worth it.

I think I'll just do HGH on my days home and then Mk on travel days. I a couple of vials of MK.

Are research liquids supposed to be refrigerated? i never have in the past but I"m just wondering.

Yes, once you add the water.

Yea but he's talking about 3 days in a row, followed by 4 days in a row of not taking it. That's different than splitting it throughout the week.

I don't know, I'd probably just wait until you stopped traveling or something. It would probably still be useful though.

Yeah i knew what he meant, and I agree with you. Thats why i said i still think its better than nothing. GH is active in the body for several hours, so even though we say it takes several months to see the results (and it does) it doesnt mean that you dont get some benefit from taking it early on or from less frequent doses.

Like I said its not ideal, but i would rather do it than not do it. Chances are those 3 days will be your best training days, so taking nice big doses of GH on those days should be beneficial. Then if you can take a shot the morning you leave for your trip maybe you reduce the off time to 3 days.

I dont know im reaching here lol, trying to make the best of a tough situation. When i went away for 11 days in Feb a fellow PM member from that city met me and hooked me up lol !!!

i'd just travel with it. a few pins and a bottle of unmarked substance in a checked bag?? whos going to question that??

MK does not need to be refrigerated. Though because it's summer I refrigerate mine, but you shouldn't have any problems. It's not a peptide.

MK does not need to be refrigerated. Though because it's summer I refrigerate mine, but you shouldn't have any problems. It's not a peptide.
Russianstar says it does need to be refrigerated...or it will lose significant potency. I do not know what to believe. I have 4 bottles that have been at room temp for a few months.

Russianstar says it does need to be refrigerated...or it will lose significant potency. I do not know what to believe. I have 4 bottles that have been at room temp for a few months.

It seems to be contested and the powder seems to be stable at room temperature per MSDS, but once in a solution I'm not exactly sure. It's better safe than sorry but I doubt it's as sensitive as peptides or GH. Much safer to carry around than vials of GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131