over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH for my 60 year old dad.

Sixdog76

Registered
All,

What are your thought on if, and if so how much a 60 year old man in good health should take GH? This would be for general anti aging purposes.

Curious to get some takes on the benefits, and if the negatives might outweigh positives for a man at his age.

Thanks in advance

I am NOT a guru by any means. That being said, have you looked into mk677 yet? Just a thought, without knowing whether or not your dad wants to deal with pins and acquiring gh from questionable sources.

I had casually mentioned mk677 to my mom a few months back. That reminds me, I might talk to her about it again.

The problem with MK-677 is the lethargy, which will put people off since they want to take GH for increased energy. Another thing to consider is that the older you get, the less responsive you are to GH secretagogues. For example, a 25 year old will release more GH in response to a GHRP than a 50 year old, given the same dosage.

IMO I would definitely look for peptides first because the GH released is more natural.

I am NOT a guru by any means. That being said, have you looked into mk677 yet? Just a thought, without knowing whether or not your dad wants to deal with pins and acquiring gh from questionable sources.

I had casually mentioned mk677 to my mom a few months back. That reminds me, I might talk to her about it again.

I would try mk677 as well because of no injections, and studies have been run on older men and women for 2 years safely.
I would start him on 10mg per night and most likely stay at that dose. See if he feels younger. He should.

The problem with MK-677 is the lethargy, which will put people off since they want to take GH for increased energy. Another thing to consider is that the older you get, the less responsive you are to GH secretagogues. For example, a 25 year old will release more GH in response to a GHRP than a 50 year old, given the same dosage.

IMO I would definitely look for peptides first because the GH released is more natural.

Mk677 is the one GH secretagogue with trials to back it up run on elderly men and women with daily administration for two years. The lethargia may not occur. If dosed low it will only be replacing what the old person would naturally secrete at a young age. In theory, they should feel revived with greater energy and zest for life.

I do think about this from time to time... The mk677 definitely gave me some lethargy. I'm wondering if cjc dac would do the same. Low dose.

I do think about this from time to time... The mk677 definitely gave me some lethargy. I'm wondering if cjc dac would do the same. Low dose.

I experienced lethargy from DAC+GHRP-2 in the beginning, but it wasn't nearly as bad as MK-677. I think you may as well start with MK-677. Even though it gives the most lethargy the once a day oral administration makes it pretty simple.

The only problem is if your dad performs a labor intensive job then the lethargy becomes a problem.

Im not to sure about mk677, but im 51 and started gh 6 mo ago
I started the anti aging at 1.5 iu daily
Gotta say it was a good decision, feel better

Othos...what effects have you noticed so far? Have you stayed at the same dosage since starting the protocol?

The basic stack of 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC 3 times a day is the equivalent of 2ius legit HGH a day. This stack doesn't cause me lethargia at all. It's a feel good stack.

I get good results from 3 ius daily and 15-20 mg test prop daily.I added the anris restroval and curcumin to the mix and feel 20.I'm going on 61 and been doing thos 4 years now.

The basic stack of 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC 3 times a day is the equivalent of 2ius legit HGH a day. This stack doesn't cause me lethargia at all. It's a feel good stack.
Do you feel there is a big advantage to using the no dac, vs the dac? I have no problem pinning every day, but 3x daily would not work. Sorry if I'm derailing this topic, hopefully this is relevant info to the OP.

1-2ius would be ideal for anti-aging. Remember, you are only replacing not trying to add excess amounts.

Can this be confirmed?? Backed at all
I feel great on the above stack. Lean. Full. Zero cardio. So I don't doubt it works. Wonder if that well. BBOy loved peps
Trying GH here so I can compare hopefully.
Obviously peps cheaper when factored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you feel there is a big advantage to using the no dac, vs the dac? I have no problem pinning every day, but 3x daily would not work. Sorry if I'm derailing this topic, hopefully this is relevant info to the OP.

CjcDAC works very well. It was proven through blood work to get igf1 up to the 400's from 5mg cjcDAC twice a week for 2 months. Igf1 in the high 200's/low 300's is what 2ius of pharma grade HGH per day will do. The life extension doctor, alpha6164, said he typically gets his patient's igf1 levels that high from 2ius HGH per day. So, an igf1 score in the 400's must be equivalent to 5ius HGH a day.

The advantage of a GHRP with cjc no DAC is it creates HGH pulses with a break in between the pulse depending on how often you administer it.
CjcDAC still creates HGH pulses but it seems to secrete HGH continually as well which leaves no break for the pituitary gland. Some feel overuse of the pituitary gland isn't healthy for it.

Can this be confirmed?? Backed at all
I feel great on the above stack. Lean. Full. Zero cardio. So I don't doubt it works. Wonder if that well. BBOy loved peps
Trying GH here so I can compare hopefully.
Obviously peps cheaper when factored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It has been proven that 100mcg ghrp2/ghrp6 with 100mcg mod grf(1-29)/aka cjc no DAC, elevates serum IGF1 to similar levels as 2ius of HGH per day.

CjcDAC works very well. It was proven through blood work to get igf1 up to the 400's from 5mg cjcDAC twice a week for 2 months. Igf1 in the high 200's/low 300's is what 2ius of pharma grade HGH per day will do. The life extension doctor, alpha6164, said he typically gets his patient's igf1 levels that high from 2ius HGH per day. So, an igf1 score in the 400's must be equivalent to 5ius HGH a day.

The advantage of a GHRP with cjc no DAC is it creates HGH pulses with a break in between the pulse depending on how often you administer it.
CjcDAC still creates HGH pulses but it seems to secrete HGH continually as well which leaves no break for the pituitary gland. Some feel overuse of the pituitary gland isn't healthy for it.
VERY nice explanation. I appreciate that. Since I (like the OP's dad) am more interested in the anti aging benefits than being a mass monster, cjc dac is looking more attractive.

VERY nice explanation. I appreciate that. Since I (like the OP's dad) am more interested in the anti aging benefits than being a mass monster, cjc dac is looking more attractive.

I would stack DAC with small dose MK-677. It's a waste not to stack a GHRH with a GHRP

All,

Thanks for all the thoughtful responses. I suppose I will give him the options of daily injections(gh), versus infrequent injections (cjc dac), versus no injections (mk-677).

Sounds like I can get him to the same place with all of these different chemicals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131