over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melanotan ii....Wtf?

Serotonin

Banned
So I'm using this stuff again and this time the batch I got is very strong. I'm only taking about 150mcg every other day and erections are happening like crazy + my fair skin is already tanning. I'm about a week and a half into it. That was to be expected. However I seem to be irritable and angry most of the time now. I'm very self aware of my moods so I have control over this issue, but I have that feeling inside of me that just wants to let out a war cry because of all the rage I feel. Sounds ridiculous but the feeling is strong.

The only other thing I have changed is adding in a little aromasin, but I have taken this stuff many times before and it doesn't ever make me this edgy like I am now. So I'm inclined to believe its mainly the mii.

I did some research and it looks like there is evidence that mii effects dopamine levels. Now that makes sense. But I have never heard of this before. So my question is....Has anyone else experienced this issue I'm having?

So I'm using this stuff again and this time the batch I got is very strong. I'm only taking about 150mcg every other day and erections are happening like crazy + my fair skin is already tanning. I'm about a week and a half into it. That was to be expected. However I seem to be irritable and angry most of the time now. I'm very self aware of my moods so I have control over this issue, but I have that feeling inside of me that just wants to let out a war cry because of all the rage I feel. Sounds ridiculous but the feeling is strong.

The only other thing I have changed is adding in a little aromasin, but I have taken this stuff many times before and it doesn't ever make me this edgy like I am now. So I'm inclined to believe its mainly the mii.

I did some research and it looks like there is evidence that mii effects dopamine levels. Now that makes sense. But I have never heard of this before. So my question is....Has anyone else experienced this issue I'm having?

I just finished my first vial of melanotan II. I've had real sensitive erections non stop while sleeping. I'm already tan after one vial and a few tanning sessions.
I don't feel rage but I'm on tren, test, masteron, and other things and I am fine.
Actually, shit, I just remembered that last week I went into a rage out of nowhere on some guy who wanted the same parking spot as I, and I couldn't stop yelling at him. I assumed it was the ephedra and tren.

I think it is 90% the aromasin you are taking. You may have taken it before but it can treat you differently depending upon various factors. I get that way on aromasin and well every AI most times I take them. Sudden changes in testosterone and estrogen levels can always increase the potential for mood swings, aggression and even anxiety.

I have been using our mt2 recently and it is very strong... I hate the nausea from it. I started letro about 3 weeks ago and noticed what you are now back then but it seems to have balanced out though. I also started tamoxifen last week and that increased my sex drive a lot. I tend to feel great on tamoxifen but I always notice feeling more edgy shortly after dosing. Clomid can make my mood swings bad... very emotional... I stay away from it.

The only anger I feel on MT2 is an angry penis :D

I doubt the MT2 is affecting your anger. Are you sure you are not under any sort of stress lately?

I don't use MT2 regularly, only sporadically when I get too light. I'll try and see if I notice an aggression after dosing next time.

The only anger I feel on MT2 is an angry penis :D

I doubt the MT2 is affecting your anger. Are you sure you are not under any sort of stress lately?

I don't use MT2 regularly, only sporadically when I get too light. I'll try and see if I notice an aggression after dosing next time.

I have used MT2 a bunch of times and never had any aggression or anger issues and I'm a guy with a hot temper already. I would guess its the Aromasin if I had to bet.

I think it is 90% the aromasin you are taking. You may have taken it before but it can treat you differently depending upon various factors. I get that way on aromasin and well every AI most times I take them. Sudden changes in testosterone and estrogen levels can always increase the potential for mood swings, aggression and even anxiety.

I have been using our mt2 recently and it is very strong... I hate the nausea from it. I started letro about 3 weeks ago and noticed what you are now back then but it seems to have balanced out though. I also started tamoxifen last week and that increased my sex drive a lot. I tend to feel great on tamoxifen but I always notice feeling more edgy shortly after dosing. Clomid can make my mood swings bad... very emotional... I stay away from it.

one guy pinned 6mg at once

I have used MT2 a bunch of times and never had any aggression or anger issues and I'm a guy with a hot temper already. I would guess its the Aromasin if I had to bet.

I think so too. A change in hormone levels triggered some emotions, nothing new really. I've been using the same 10mg vial of MT2 for over a year now. I only dose 100-300mcgs every so often. I don't keep a super dark tan either though.

^^ lol

Ive been wanting to try MTII for awhile now, especially that its summer and I'm out at the pool so I don't really tan in a bed. Whats a average dose and protocol? Also, I'm on a decent dose of Tren and that tends to kill my hardon. Maybe the MTII can help that.

Has anyone reported anger issues on mt2? I didn't know that was a possible side effect.

Some funny responses in here!

Looks like its the aromasin + stress I guess.

Also...The stuff made my dick darker too.

one guy pinned 6mg at once

I would end up in hospital if I done that. The most I have done is 1mg. I am using about 300mcg now and that gives me bad nausea and skin flushing.

^^ lol

Ive been wanting to try MTII for awhile now, especially that its summer and I'm out at the pool so I don't really tan in a bed. Whats a average dose and protocol? Also, I'm on a decent dose of Tren and that tends to kill my hardon. Maybe the MTII can help that.

Start low. I got impatient and upped the dose at first and had some ugly moles pop up. Start at 50mcgs 3x a week and up it to a 100mcgs 3x a week. this stuff hit's me pretty hard. I only dose 100mcgs once a week, to maintain afterwards.

I also noticed if I raise the dose too high too fast, my face and upper body get darker then my lower and it's an odd tan and doesn't look right. I like using a low dose.

Has anyone reported anger issues on mt2? I didn't know that was a possible side effect.

Nope, first time I hear of it.

I think the MT2 made it darker.....before and after pics are in your inbox....let me know what you think.

My dick is a nice brown color now. It's the perfect camouflage if you take your girl in the back door. :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws