over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides only

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone do this? I've been OFF for over 7 months now and actually enjoy not worrying about pinning etc all the time. I just couldn't justify staying on and slacking on diet at the same time so I decided to come off. Reading through the board over the past several months has changed my way of thinking, and I wanna do this "the healthier way". I realize I could go completely natty, but it does kinda suck lol. Anyone just run peps only and no AAS? Be nice not to be concerned with HCT and lipids, among other things rising on cycle all the time, as far as I know peps don't do this

I'd be curious as well . I'm not particularly up to date on peptides but I'd like to know if the unknowns (potential future side effects) are less than the known side effects of moderately dosed AAS

Cauthen has several threads on his Pep use. Even a log and IGF tests...

If I recall correctly he has not been on any AAS for some time for reasons I can't recall but he was on Peps for a while and gained like 30lbs lean over a certain period with some water retention, he had great IGF scores too but was running a very nice dose too...

I did just Test and CJC DAC and MK677 (what Cauthen used only he didn't do AAS) and I gained some very good size, hunger was through the roof. Wish I did it longer but water retention was insane for me. I stopped after 4-5 weeks. Sleep was amazing.

I went up like 18lbs.

But Mike Arnold wrote on a thread in reply to the above experience of mine saying that that exactly what people feel and go through with high dose Pharma GH and that I should have stayed on longer. He is very knowledgeable with this stuff and I believe he is all for peptides as an alternative.

Last edited:
When im not on cycle, which is most of the year i dabble with peps. IGF especially but lately it all sucks, doesnt work like it did in the past.

I did DAC and Ipamorelin with decent results for a while at one point. Think im just gonna stay on good old GH this year though and mix in some slin and IGF while im off the AAS this year.

Good for maintaining and a metabolism boost. That's all I'd expect.

Cauthen has several threads on his Pep use. Even a log and IGF tests...

If I recall correctly he has not been on any AAS for some time for reasons I can't recall but he was on Peps for a while and gained like 30lbs lean over a certain period with some water retention, he had great IGF scores too but was running a very nice dose too...

I did just Test and CJC DAC and MK677 (what Cauthen used only he didn't do AAS) and I gained some very good size, hunger was through the roof. Wish I did it longer but water retention was insane for me. I stopped after 4-5 weeks. Sleep was amazing.

I went up like 18lbs.

But Mike Arnold wrote on a thread in reply to the above experience of mine saying that that exactly what people feel and go through with high dose Pharma GH and that I should have stayed on longer. He is very knowledgeable with this stuff and I believe he is all for peptides as an alternative.

Yea where has he been? Haven't seen him around

Here's a recent study on a patient who used GHRP-2 for a year, it's the first long term study with a peptide like this. Although she was anorexic it does she some light on the benefits from GHRP use.

One-year intranasal application of growth hormone releasing peptide-2 improves body weight and hypoglycemia in a severely emaciated anorexia nervosa patient - Haruta - 2015 - Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle - Wiley Online Library

*GHRP-2 increased appetite, body weight, and muscle strength, and improved fatigue, gastrointestinal functions, and hypoglycemia. The treatment was safe and tolerable without any obvious side effects.

Peptides are great stuff... They shouldn't be underestimated.

Peptides are great stuff... They shouldn't be underestimated.

Yea the more I think about it, the more they seem like a good idea. Obviously they aren't completely fool proof, but I'm curious to hear what ppl consider more safe/health conscious ....low dose AAS or peps only?

Yea the more I think about it, the more they seem like a good idea. Obviously they aren't completely fool proof, but I'm curious to hear what ppl consider more safe/health conscious ....low dose AAS or peps only?

If I was done with AAS and done injecting myself, I would run LGD-4033 and MK-2866(ostarine) as my testosterone supplements, and mk-677 as my growth hormone secretagogue.
All 3 of these compounds only require once a day oral administration.
This stack is safe and very similar to stacking testosterone and HGH.

Mike is still around. I talk to him weekly. Very knowledgeable guy and hopefully he"ll chime in on the subject.

If I was done with AAS and done injecting myself, I would run LGD-4033 and MK-2866(ostarine) as my testosterone supplements, and mk-677 as my growth hormone secretagogue.

You were one of the guys who I hoped would chime in! So similar, but not quite as good huh lol? What kinda sides/health complications can one expect with this combo though?

Last edited:
I believe I read in a thread that Bboy wrote he did a pro show on ONLY peps.
after reading that, I took the plunge lol
-F2S

I've been learning more about peptides lately and just received an order. I'll be using ghrp2 and cjc no dac for my 1st run.

I would do this but add ghrp2/mod 3x a day as well.

You were one of the guys who I hoped would chime in! So similar, but not quite as good huh lol? What kinda sides/health complications can one expect with this combo though?

LGD-4033 may make you aggressive/rage a bit.
MK677 works just as good as HGH. You can expect quick size, weight, and strength gains, extreme hunger at first, vivid dreams, increased deep sleep, fat loss, lots of nitrogen retention in the muscles.

Stacking LDG-4033, MK-2866, and MK-677 wil be dramatic if you are a natural person.

LGD-4033 may make you aggressive/rage a bit.
MK677 works just as good as HGH. You can expect quick size, weight, and strength gains, extreme hunger at first, vivid dreams, increased deep sleep, fat loss, lots of nitrogen retention in the muscles.

Stacking LDG-4033, MK-2866, and MK-677 wil be dramatic if you are a natural person.

No shit? Seems too good to be true! This could very well be me in the near future

Injections get old, can't imagine doing it 20 years like some of you guys!

Actually just started DMZ today, no test. Been off over 7 months no AAS at all, hoping for at least 5 pounds of lean mass

Last edited:
I believe I read in a thread that Bboy wrote he did a pro show on ONLY peps.
after reading that, I took the plunge lol
-F2S

No he used peptides instead of hgh. Any bodybuilder at that level (or any advanced guy on here) would look no where as good on peptides only as they would on lots of aas and peptides.

Now a guy who looks great and has used lots of aas could maintain well on peptides only (probably trt too). Peptides are amazing but you are not gonna look like a ripped freak without aas. But for guys just wants to look big and lean that could eb done with peptides only if they were run effectively (and diet and training were great).

Blackstang you could maintain well on peptides only and be very pleased. You could get leaner and look better and put on a little muscle if you eat and train consistently. Plus blackstang all your gear was fake anyway so it won't make much difference ;):D

By the way I haven't forgotten about your pm. My comp has been broke and has been working for 20 mins now so not sure how long I have. I will catch up when I can. Speak soon.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear