over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions regarding dosing of different peptides

teamsupreme

Newbies
Hey guys, im new to the peptide scene. I am going to order some peptides and have a couple questions for the experience guys in this field.

1. Can I run CJC 1295 DAC forever? if no how long is a usual cycle and at what dose would be ideal keeping pituary safety in mind

2. Can I run CJC 1295 No DAC forever? if no how long is a usual cycle and at what dose would be ideal keeping pituary safety in mind.

3. Can I run MK 677 forever? I have seen the lengthy studies with minimal side effects. Not sure if you need to take a break or for how long if you do.

-Side note on MK 677. I have read that dosing everyday is better for IGF 1 levels and splitting the dose is better for GH levels. From my understanding the more GH in theory the more IGF 1 you should have. So my question is why do the GH levels drop off and IGF 1 levels continue to rise over the year study I saw.
Am I on the right track or does this not make sense.

Basically ive been searching without a clear cut answer when people say "cycle" I have no idea how long a common peptide cycle should be, How long it takes the pituary to recover if you need to and how long you should take a break before taking peptides again (if it is necessary to come off).

Thanks to the guys who can answer! I want to make my order soon.

Last edited:
1. CjcDAC is constantly taxing your pituitary gland. I would cycle it 3 months on, at least one month off.

2. Cjc no DAC can be run 3 times a day forever stacked with a GHRP. Running this stack 3 times a day gives your pituitary gland lots of down time to recover.

3. Mk677 increases the amplitude of all the natural GH pulses. Studies have run it two years straight. I personally like to cycle the various GH secretagogues just to keep things fun.

With mk677 it appears there is some sort of negative feedback loop that lowers HGH as igf1 elevates due to daily use.
I don't think the exact mechanism has been identified that causes this phenomenon.

Thanks for the reply it clears alot of things up.

Also, MK 677 isnt or is considered a GHRP? Meaning it would be good to stack it with a GHRH. Or if secretagogues are their own class of peptide, would you then use mk 677 and then say GHRP 2 and CJC all together to get full benefit?

Thanks for the reply it clears alot of things up.

Also, MK 677 isnt or is considered a GHRP? Meaning it would be good to stack it with a GHRH. Or if secretagogues are their own class of peptide, would you then use mk 677 and then say GHRP 2 and CJC all together to get full benefit?

I got real good results taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC 3 times a day and 25mg MK677 at night. I think there is synergy. Technically, MK677 isn't a peptide. Although, it's identical to GHRP6 invivo and invitro.

1. CjcDAC is constantly taxing your pituitary gland. I would cycle it 3 months on, at least one month off.

2. Cjc no DAC can be run 3 times a day forever stacked with a GHRP. Running this stack 3 times a day gives your pituitary gland lots of down time to recover.

3. Mk677 increases the amplitude of all the natural GH pulses. Studies have run it two years straight. I personally like to cycle the various GH secretagogues just to keep things fun.

With mk677 it appears there is some sort of negative feedback loop that lowers HGH as igf1 elevates due to daily use.
I don't think the exact mechanism has been identified that causes this phenomenon.

Somatostatin is the feedback loop for igf1

Good info here and no matter what peptide your using your are constantly fighting the negative feedback loop.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity