over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progen

Unforgiving438

Newbies
Has anybody had any experience with this source? I've heard few opinions but they were mixed. A lot of great deals going this weekend especially with Superior.

Has anybody had any experience with this source? I've heard few opinions but they were mixed. A lot of great deals going this weekend especially with Superior.

I had horrible experience, never again, I use superior now an another guy not on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had horrible experience, never again, I use superior now an another guy not on the forum

What was your issue?

I don't believe you ever contacted me about it

I wish I knew about the issues earlier as I'll be in the hospital starting tomorrow morning and today is going to be spent with family as this is my last day before the surgery

What was your issue?

I don't believe you ever contacted me about it

I wish I knew about the issues earlier as I'll be in the hospital starting tomorrow morning and today is going to be spent with family as this is my last day before the surgery

I talked to AJ bout it for close to a month, it was like 8 months ago when I gave up on everything I purchased, I can go into detail but I don't feel like having a negative day. But maybe the products are up to par now but when I used them, i had an experience that will never let me think of using progen again. Enjoy your last day with the family before surgery brother, keep your faith an spirits up

I talked to AJ bout it for close to a month, it was like 8 months ago when I gave up on everything I purchased, I can go into detail but I don't feel like having a negative day. But maybe the products are up to par now but when I used them, i had an experience that will never let me think of using progen again. Enjoy your last day with the family before surgery brother, keep your faith an spirits up

When I'm back home we'll chat. I'd like another opportunity to gain your business

Bro I've had quick delivery and they are legit! I have had great service . Use the discount codes. Mike

That was your first post ever. Can't take your advice. I purchased anyways I got $18 bucks to waste lol.

Peptides have been good but the research liquids have not been good for me, tried numerous bottles of t3 and clen. The mk-677 was good however.

Just got my Aromasin. I've been using liquid forum Aromasin for a long time and switched to Progen because price was cheaper. When I draw some out of the bottle it literally look's like rubbing alcohol. The previous source I used has a a goldish tint, but had substance in the solution and had to be shaken very well. Last place was $90 VS Progen which is less than 1/2 that, but I know I can't judge quality of product by looks. I will give it a week or two and see if it's doing it's job. Time will tell. Wish I could just get Pharmacy grade Aromasin :banghead:

They were completely bunk

I agree 100% I literally wasted over 8 weeks of my prep using both then i switched company's and to tabs. Boom instantly knew I got the shaft.
Never again. Got me once before also.
If this thread didn't exist with these comments I would haven't said I thing, because all it turns into is them getting defensive in the open and behind the scenes of you don't follow what they feel is how it should be handled.

I just noticed that all their sponsor threads have been deleted and they are no longer a sponsor here. Perhaps if a mod reads this they could chime in and let us know whether them leaving was voluntary or what the circumstances were.

I just noticed that all their sponsor threads have been deleted and they are no longer a sponsor here. Perhaps if a mod reads this they could chime in and let us know whether them leaving was voluntary or what the circumstances were.

Hmmm, where will guys turn to now that they are no longer a sponsor?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear