over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH - IGF - INSULIN Protocol By Gavin Kane

SwedishSteel

Registered
I thought i needed to share this, I get a lot of shit from a few peptide guys here on this board telling me that my protocol I run is "bioscience".

I know some of you think timing of these 3 drugs don't matter, but if you want to believe that, sure. But don't come and talk down on me when I try to help other members to run a good protocol !

And one more thing, you don't need to run the same dosages that's in this protocol, I run it the same way just lesser dosages.

I am 110% convicted that this is the best way to use these drugs for mass.
That's what I think. Try it for your self and see.

And if you looking for the best IGF on the market, this was my secret but I will share it with you guys :) look up MC's IGF. Its the purest ive tried !

PROTOCOL.
"The protocol is as follows; inject all products post workout, preferably after training large muscle groups which cause the most glycogen depletion, hence providing faster uptake of peptides. A sample layout is to inject Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Immediately post-workout inject 10-15iu of growth hormone IM, using a insulin pin and inject in any small muscle group such as delts, triceps, or biceps. Wait 20 minutes for the half-life clearance and conversion to igf to begin its sequence from the growth hormone and then inject a small dose of igf to create a synergistic super charge of the conversion process. I would recommend no more than 30mcg at this time. 10 minutes later you will take Humalog insulin only, and inject 5iu. I recommend starting with 5iu because Humalog has a very rapid onset and is easy to control with sugar.

In conjunction with igf, you will be hyper-sensitive to insulin so start small and slowly work your way up to a maximum dose of 12iu post-workout. You will want to have around 80-100 grams of simple sugars such as dextrose and grape juice and an additional 60 grams of whey protein at the same time as your insulin. You will then eat another moderate glycemic index meal one hour after your high glycemic shake.

The reason for the high dose growth hormone is to take what would normally be your one week intake of gh and spread it out into 3 equal doses, injected pwo. This will create a truly anabolic rich environment and you will also benefit from full uptake due to your pwo depleted state. So there is our post-workout regime, 3 days per week. Certainly you should take more than this, shouldn’t you? For most lifters, this protocol will be sufficient for growth.

For someone with at least 6 months of gh use, 5 or more cycles of insulin and who no longer responds to typical igf protocols, the following regime may be followed: In addition to the above outline post-workout method, you may add additional doses of igf as well as insulin on the same day as your post-workout injection.

I would highly recommend you take 15mcg igf an additional two times per day. By taking less igf more often you will prevent cell over-saturation as well as receptor down-regulation. Creating a cell rich environment that saturates the cells infrequently will target massive cell proliferation. In addition you will take insulin 20 minutes after the igf on those 2 additional injections creating an anabolic rich environment that will last all day, 3 days per week.

For a sample protocol for someone that works out after work, I would recommend you do the following: Take 15mcg upon rising in the morning, followed by 10iu Humulin R or Humalog 20 minutes later. Immediately eat a carbohydrate rich meal with quality protein and low fat such as bananas, oatmeal and egg whites. For lunch, take another 15mcg igf with 10iu insulin and have another moderate glycemic carbohydrate meal and protein with minimal fats. Follow the above listed pwo protocol to complete your three time injection schedule which will be used three times per week.

If you follow the outline laid out for you above to the letter, you will put on a massive amount of lean mass with a minimal amount of fat. You will need an anabolic and androgen rich environment to complete the schedule such as testosterone and tren in addition to the peptide products. T3 and T4 will not be necessary on this schedule as your thyroid levels will not be affected. "

I hope this will end the trash talk from the superior guys.

I thought i needed to share this, I get a lot of shit from a few peptide guys here on this board telling me that my protocol I run is "bioscience".

I know some of you think timing of these 3 drugs don't matter, but if you want to believe that, sure. But don't come and talk down on me when I try to help other members to run a good protocol !

And one more thing, you don't need to run the same dosages that's in this protocol, I run it the same way just lesser dosages.

I am 110% convicted that this is the best way to use these drugs for mass.
That's what I think. Try it for your self and see.

And if you looking for the best IGF on the market, this was my secret but I will share it with you guys :) look up MC's IGF. Its the purest ive tried !

PROTOCOL.
"The protocol is as follows; inject all products post workout, preferably after training large muscle groups which cause the most glycogen depletion, hence providing faster uptake of peptides. A sample layout is to inject Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Immediately post-workout inject 10-15iu of growth hormone IM, using a insulin pin and inject in any small muscle group such as delts, triceps, or biceps. Wait 20 minutes for the half-life clearance and conversion to igf to begin its sequence from the growth hormone and then inject a small dose of igf to create a synergistic super charge of the conversion process. I would recommend no more than 30mcg at this time. 10 minutes later you will take Humalog insulin only, and inject 5iu. I recommend starting with 5iu because Humalog has a very rapid onset and is easy to control with sugar.

In conjunction with igf, you will be hyper-sensitive to insulin so start small and slowly work your way up to a maximum dose of 12iu post-workout. You will want to have around 80-100 grams of simple sugars such as dextrose and grape juice and an additional 60 grams of whey protein at the same time as your insulin. You will then eat another moderate glycemic index meal one hour after your high glycemic shake.

The reason for the high dose growth hormone is to take what would normally be your one week intake of gh and spread it out into 3 equal doses, injected pwo. This will create a truly anabolic rich environment and you will also benefit from full uptake due to your pwo depleted state. So there is our post-workout regime, 3 days per week. Certainly you should take more than this, shouldn’t you? For most lifters, this protocol will be sufficient for growth.

For someone with at least 6 months of gh use, 5 or more cycles of insulin and who no longer responds to typical igf protocols, the following regime may be followed: In addition to the above outline post-workout method, you may add additional doses of igf as well as insulin on the same day as your post-workout injection.

I would highly recommend you take 15mcg igf an additional two times per day. By taking less igf more often you will prevent cell over-saturation as well as receptor down-regulation. Creating a cell rich environment that saturates the cells infrequently will target massive cell proliferation. In addition you will take insulin 20 minutes after the igf on those 2 additional injections creating an anabolic rich environment that will last all day, 3 days per week.

For a sample protocol for someone that works out after work, I would recommend you do the following: Take 15mcg upon rising in the morning, followed by 10iu Humulin R or Humalog 20 minutes later. Immediately eat a carbohydrate rich meal with quality protein and low fat such as bananas, oatmeal and egg whites. For lunch, take another 15mcg igf with 10iu insulin and have another moderate glycemic carbohydrate meal and protein with minimal fats. Follow the above listed pwo protocol to complete your three time injection schedule which will be used three times per week.

If you follow the outline laid out for you above to the letter, you will put on a massive amount of lean mass with a minimal amount of fat. You will need an anabolic and androgen rich environment to complete the schedule such as testosterone and tren in addition to the peptide products. T3 and T4 will not be necessary on this schedule as your thyroid levels will not be affected. "

I hope this will end the trash talk from the superior guys.

Sounds to me like you started the thread to talk trash ...The superior guys were here long before you contributing and sharing knowledge. They are good people.

Last edited:
I'm not sure who your are referring to when you say trash talking superior guys.
I ran this Gavin Kane protocol way back in 2009 and have recommended it many times. The synergy of HGH, Igf1, and insulin is huge! I never trash talk anyone. I try to be kind and curtious whether I agree or not.

If money wasn't an issue I would add to the Gavin Kane protocol 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg mod grf(1-29) ten minutes prior to the HGH so that the synthetic HGH can ride the pituitary created pulse by the GH peptides, along with BPC157 to increase HGH receptor sensitivity.

Lol. Dude stop posting BS. You kept posting like you were an expert while in reality you were regurgitating shit you read on a newbie forum, a number of people called you out.

We have legit competitors here, even pros. I don't think we need you to tell us how to run our cycles.

You need to stop trying to cause trouble. You could run that combo anyway and you would get great results. But of course timing is important. This guy keeps posting in our threads implying we are dishonest and bullshitting people. Saying he trusts Dave Palumbo more than us but Dave was referring to a completely different drug. His posts are complete nonsense... simply repeating posts he has read the same day.

By the way arent I right in stating Gavin Kane was found out to be a complete fraud? Someone correct me if I am wrong but I have read a mod posting that a few times. But that is besides the point.

This thread is due to the posts later in the following thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/123627-injectable-glutathione.html

I merely gave 2 examples of when he posted nonsense so he creates this thread. This is the guy who thought he had ruined his bi-ceps forever because of a lump from syntherol. As I said in that thread sometimes there isnt a right and wrong in bodybuilding as everyone is different. But Swedishsteel you need to stop reading something then 5 mins later post like you are an expert on the subject.

Lets just stop this nonsense. Just stop implying we are misleading people cos everything I post (plus JJ and Rambo) is the complete truth.

You need to stop trying to cause trouble. You could run that combo anyway and you would get great results. But of course timing is important. This guy keeps posting in our threads implying we are dishonest and bullshitting people. Saying he trusts Dave Palumbo more than us but Dave was referring to a completely different drug. His posts are complete nonsense... simply repeating posts he has read the same day.

By the way arent I right in stating Gavin Kane was found out to be a complete fraud? Someone correct me if I am wrong but I have read a mod posting that a few times. But that is besides the point.

This thread is due to the posts later in the following thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/123627-injectable-glutathione.html

I merely gave 2 examples of when he posted nonsense so he creates this thread. This is the guy who thought he had ruined his bi-ceps forever because of a lump from syntherol. As I said in that thread sometimes there isnt a right and wrong in bodybuilding as everyone is different. But Swedishsteel you need to stop reading something then 5 mins later post like you are an expert on the subject.

Lets just stop this nonsense. Just stop implying we are misleading people cos everything I post (plus JJ and Rambo) is the complete truth.
Stop the insanity haha.

Stop the insanity haha.

:p:D

Reading it back made me laugh. I was rushing to the gym before. Now I am off to Geneva's biggest party of the year. Have a good weekend everyone :)

Stop the insanity haha.

Hahaha I remember that lady from the late 80's pushing the high carb/rice diet to lose fat. You can't get fat if you don't eat fat! Haha with her short bleached hair. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131