over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

buildingmuscle

Registered
I've taken humulin r a few times. I've went from 2 ius up to 15 before. My question is. I usually can't even tell I take it. My diet is in check. So would that be the reason?

I can take up to 20iu no issues brother. I thought I was slin resistant, but my blood work showed otherwise.

Remember your liver has glucose stores that it uses to balance out the blood levels as well. If you are eating a correct diet with a good amount of carbs it's hard to go hypo on regular slin. The spike isn't as dramatic as log.

I do my regular meals. Plus my pre workout shake I make it 10 grams fast carbs per iu of slin which is when I take my shot.

On ashops question I usually stop taking it after a couple weeks cause I don't seem to be noticing anything at all. No different feeling or all that much results. Maybe I'm not doing it long enough. I do eat 7 food meals a day. Decent amount of carbs but protein higher. Fish, chicken, steak, sweet potato , rice, oatmeal egg whites. And so forth.

I do my regular meals. Plus my pre workout shake I make it 10 grams fast carbs per iu of slin which is when I take my shot.

On ashops question I usually stop taking it after a couple weeks cause I don't seem to be noticing anything at all. No different feeling or all that much results. Maybe I'm not doing it long enough. I do eat 7 food meals a day. Decent amount of carbs but protein higher. Fish, chicken, steak, sweet potato , rice, oatmeal egg whites. And so forth.

Do you feel increased pumps in the gym, and do you use any intra workout shake? Taking your slin pre you should feel better pumps but other than that I wouldn't expect to feel anything. I myself am extremely insulin sensitive and have reactive hypoglycemia to the point where even yesterday on my rest day with no slin I was preparing my next meal and got very hot and started to go hypo lol.

I've started to get slight hypo symptoms a few times even during my workout when I get too hot and I use pre and intra shakes. I use novarapid.

If your doing 10 carbs per IU then your in the safe zone and you won't feel anything as far as pre hypo or gitters. You still should get a great pump though. What are you expecting slin to do for you? It's primary job is to (obviously lower blood sugar) transport nutrients keeping you in the most anabolic state possible. Slin is king but you can't use it for a week and expect huge things.

I will never use slin again, not til i am ready. Just way to much for me

Do you feel increased pumps in the gym, and do you use any intra workout shake? Taking your slin pre you should feel better pumps but other than that I wouldn't expect to feel anything. I myself am extremely insulin sensitive and have reactive hypoglycemia to the point where even yesterday on my rest day with no slin I was preparing my next meal and got very hot and started to go hypo lol.

I've started to get slight hypo symptoms a few times even during my workout when I get too hot and I use pre and intra shakes. I use novarapid.
Yeah my pre workout shake is vitargo which iuse enough to get my 10 grams per iu of slin , 50 grams of protein, creatine, gluteamin, and c4 and my post drink is the same minus the c4 of course. Don't use intra. What would you all recommend for intra.

If your doing 10 carbs per IU then your in the safe zone and you won't feel anything as far as pre hypo or gitters. You still should get a great pump though. What are you expecting slin to do for you? It's primary job is to (obviously lower blood sugar) transport nutrients keeping you in the most anabolic state possible. Slin is king but you can't use it for a week and expect huge things.

I know to get to the next level its one of the things I feel like a person must do. Taking it to get bigger of course. Without gaining a lot of fat
Guess I should stay on it longer. Should go up past the 15 iu. Or what do most do a far as iu

Buy a glucose meter they're like $8 on amazon, measure your fasted glucose every morning and get an average baseline without slin and every week you're on slin do it again

I know to get to the next level its one of the things I feel like a person must do. Taking it to get bigger of course. Without gaining a lot of fat

Guess I should stay on it longer. Should go up past the 15 iu. Or what do most do a far as iu

Wel not necessarily, take Bboy for example. He absolutely hates slin and very rarely uses it but he is a mass monster and IFBB pro. I am a fan of 15-20 iu range. Yes I am a big believer in it ran with the right cycles and at the right time. I would stick with what your doing maybe mon-friday and you could switch to peptides o weekends or something. Also if you can run GH with slin, that's a whole different level of gains.

Wel not necessarily, take Bboy for example. He absolutely hates slin and very rarely uses it but he is a mass monster and IFBB pro. I am a fan of 15-20 iu range. Yes I am a big believer in it ran with the right cycles and at the right time. I would stick with what your doing maybe mon-friday and you could switch to peptides o weekends or something. Also if you can run GH with slin, that's a whole different level of gains.

True Bboy, is a Mass monster. I do take hgh 2 ius in morning and 2 before my workout also.

Buy a glucose meter they're like $8 on amazon, measure your fasted glucose every morning and get an average baseline without slin and every week you're on slin do it again

Do you see the levels changing much on or off. Checking it fasted ln the mornings

Are you eating enough? With this insulin question, the main thing your trying to get out of this is size correct??

Are you eating enough? With this insulin question, the main thing your trying to get out of this is size correct??
Yes eating 7 food meals a day. Not counting pre and post workout shakes

Yeah want the size in a good way. Without a lot of added fat of course. Im weighing 260 at 5 10 right now. But I keep seeing pics of guys my height weighting around 300 and still looking fairly lean. That's what I'd like to achieve. I'm also about to turn 44 always been a dream of mine to do this. I know genetic and things play a huge part. Which I feel like I have. Been through a lot of injuries including back surgery and I believe I can still do it. Maybe I was expecting slin to do more. And maybe it's doing more than I think. Learn new things everyday.

By the way. I really appreciate everyone's comments on my question. I know a lot of questions seem to get repeated. But even though it's on the same subject sometimes it's a big help when everyone tries to help your specific situation. So thanks a lot guys. I really am thankful for all the help

Yes eating 7 food meals a day. Not counting pre and post workout shakes

Yeah want the size in a good way. Without a lot of added fat of course. Im weighing 260 at 5 10 right now. But I keep seeing pics of guys my height weighting around 300 and still looking fairly lean. That's what I'd like to achieve. I'm also about to turn 44 always been a dream of mine to do this. I know genetic and things play a huge part. Which I feel like I have. Been through a lot of injuries including back surgery and I believe I can still do it. Maybe I was expecting slin to do more. And maybe it's doing more than I think. Learn new things everyday.

By the way. I really appreciate everyone's comments on my question. I know a lot of questions seem to get repeated. But even though it's on the same subject sometimes it's a big help when everyone tries to help your specific situation. So thanks a lot guys. I really am thankful for all the help

Wow 260!? That's a big boy already bro. Yeah like any AAS, they won't do the work for you and most people give them too much credit. Sure medicine is a huge part of today's freaks but as you said genetics are even bigger. To put on that kind of size, I would give yourself one hell of an off season (if you don't compete) you want to put on the right size and do it slowly. Do you have any recent pics? There are other compounds you can add in to help you achieve this goal. I would make sure that your at least under 15% first though.

Wow 260!? That's a big boy already bro. Yeah like any AAS, they won't do the work for you and most people give them too much credit. Sure medicine is a huge part of today's freaks but as you said genetics are even bigger. To put on that kind of size, I would give yourself one hell of an off season (if you don't compete) you want to put on the right size and do it slowly. Do you have any recent pics? There are other compounds you can add in to help you achieve this goal. I would make sure that your at least under 15% first though.
No I don't complete just always had the desire to look like I do lol. I've got a couple pics. I'll see if I can get them on here. This tablet I'm using is hard to figure out. If I go on the site from the internet it won't let me search on here. I downloaded the app and it'll let me search on it my 260 isn't lean lean. Not like I'd like to be. I mean I do have a few abs showing but soft. I see those guys weighing 300 with abs and I'm always like how do they do that lol.

Lol aren't we all. Let's see what your working with and go from there.

Yeah my pre workout shake is vitargo which iuse enough to get my 10 grams per iu of slin , 50 grams of protein, creatine, gluteamin, and c4 and my post drink is the same minus the c4 of course. Don't use intra. What would you all recommend for intra.

Well as an example if I use 12iu slin pre workout I will eat my pre meal 90mins prior to training which will have carbs in ie ground rice, banana, honey and some fat to slow the transit down, 30 mins pre i would have 30-40g maltodextrin or whatever carb source you prefer with EAA's, I am lucky as I don't get overly bloated from malto. Then my intra would consist of 100g+ of malto with the addition of EAA's, peptopro and creatine. I am in a growth phase at the moment so I use slin pre and post workout.

Some people may disagree but I am not overly concerned with going hypo as its not hard to correct providing you have not messed up your dose which is pretty hard to do unless you're an idiot lol. For me its 20 minutes of feeling a bit crap with the shakes and bit light headed but after starting my pwo meal and cooling myself down a bit after 20 mins or so its gone. I always keep a lucozade or glucose drink in the car or gym bag just incase.

If in doubt if its an option for you then work with a coach and it removes a lot of guess work, I work with xjpx - Jordan Peters.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner