over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Ostarine Run...

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I thought I would share with my family here at PM my run with Ostarine aka
((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

I'm not going to get extremely detailed and put you to sleep so I will keep things brief and to the point.

I started out with a dose of 10mg once daily. Some claim no sides but I have had a few myself.

1. Some anxiety. Nothing major but noticeable. People around me have said I have been short and grouchy..again I attribute this to the anxiety. Around day 7-8 I started feeling the anxiety subside some. Possibly from my body getting adjusted I'm assuming.

2. Insomnia. Again nothing major but I'm waking up at 3am wide awake like clock work since starting the Osta.

Other than those two things nothing more negative which I'm happy about.

The positives I noticed mainly when I stepped in the gym. I workout like clockwork and keep a close eye on exercises and weight used. Strength is most definitely up by at least 5% in most exercises and my energy and focus have been incredible ( I use no pre workouts) I also feel like Im recovering better between sets like my endurance has improved Most times I'm gasping for air but that has improved without question.

My weight on the scale hasn't budged but I'm looking leaner and more defined in my entire physique.

Im 3 1/2 weeks in and thats where I will leave off. I'm not expecting any major muscle like AAS will generate but since I'm in my 40's now I'm looking for things that are easier and less harsh on my body and thus far Ostarine has not been a bad option. I'm going to continue until I run out which is probably another 3-4 weeks. I will update then unless something dramatic changes in the meantime.

I thought I would share with my family here at PM my run with Ostarine aka
((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

I'm not going to get extremely detailed and put you to sleep so I will keep things brief and to the point.

I started out with a dose of 10mg once daily. Some claim no sides but I have had a few myself.

1. Some anxiety. Nothing major but noticeable. People around me have said I have been short and grouchy..again I attribute this to the anxiety. Around day 7-8 I started feeling the anxiety subside some. Possibly from my body getting adjusted I'm assuming.

2. Insomnia. Again nothing major but I'm waking up at 3am wide awake like clock work since starting the Osta.

Other than those two things nothing more negative which I'm happy about.

The positives I noticed mainly when I stepped in the gym. I workout like clockwork and keep a close eye on exercises and weight used. Strength is most definitely up by at least 5% in most exercises and my energy and focus have been incredible ( I use no pre workouts) I also feel like Im recovering better between sets like my endurance has improved Most times I'm gasping for air but that has improved without question.

My weight on the scale hasn't budged but I'm looking leaner and more defined in my entire physique.

Im 3 1/2 weeks in and thats where I will leave off. I'm not expecting any major muscle like AAS will generate but since I'm in my 40's now I'm looking for things that are easier and less harsh on my body and thus far Ostarine has not been a bad option. I'm going to continue until I run out which is probably another 3-4 weeks. I will update then unless something dramatic changes in the meantime.

Thanks for posting. I have wanted to try ostarine for a while. There are stronger SARM'S but I know quite a few people who much prefer ostarine. I will probably try it next time I am bulking.

Thanks for posting. I have wanted to try ostarine for a while. There are stronger SARM'S but I know quite a few people who much prefer ostarine. I will probably try it next time I am bulking.

Ostarine is very subtle but I have found it to be effective. I think it shines best while cutting, but during a bulk I have found it to keep fat gains at bay. I know some that have run it at 20-30mg and saw a good recomp.

Either way its very mild so you aren't going to feel alpha from it, but you also won't feel like death and it shouldn't effect health markers much if at all.

If it were me personally, I'd run LGD during a bulk, but its a little more "harsh" on things like lipids.

The sides and positive results sound similar to Anavar. I have only read good reviews on ostarine(mk-2866). Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds like a great option! :)

My strength and endurance are still up. Had a beast day in the gym this morning.

One side I forgot to mention is heart burn acid reflux. I'm taking a powdered capsule form and within 30 minutes of ingesting it I get some reflux. It pretty much last the entire day too. Just like the other sides I mentioned. Its not un-tolerable but a definite correlation.

I've tried 2 cycles of Ostarine and had to abandon both due to severe flu symptoms. The symptoms started within 10 days in both cases.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

I've tried 2 cycles of Ostarine and had to abandon both due to severe flu symptoms. The symptoms started within 10 days in both cases.

When you say severe flu symptoms do you mind going into detail?
When you ceased use did the symptoms go away quickly?

I am curious because my friend just started up some Osta around a week ago
at the same dosage 10mg and he's complaining of lethargy(No energy..tired..feeling poorly) and is considering stopping.

When you say severe flu symptoms do you mind going into detail?

When you ceased use did the symptoms go away quickly?

I am curious because my friend just started up some Osta around a week ago

at the same dosage 10mg and he's complaining of lethargy(No energy..tired..feeling poorly) and is considering stopping.

On the first run, I was on a daily dosage of 25 mg. the symptoms included heavy phlegm and congestion, but no fever. The symptoms persisted beyond my normal incubation period until I discontinued the cycle.

I have just started a cycle of osta this week. I am running 20mg a day. Have not had any noticable sides yet. Really curious to see how it's going to work!

Anyone ever do blood work on Ostarine to see if it effects anything like lipids,liver,rbc's,hemo,etc....

Just ordered some, can't wait to try it out for myself.

Do you plan on running any type of pct after you discontinue osta?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear