over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 or cjc

SubZ

Newbies
If you guys had to pick one what would it be mk 677 or cjc? Something with less sides use for anti aging/health reasons. Cjc with out dac seems safer overall compared to with dac.

please spend some time researching the difference between these two.

I'll make it easy for you. MK ED and CJC with Dac 2mg per week. Simple yet effective.

Anti aging then go with MK. It's easy since its oral anyways. Cjc you can stack with GHRP 2 or hex and get more benefits.

Cjc without dac mimics body GH production correct? I was thinking I could keeps sides down if it's without dac the hungry feeling isn't fun.

Also when it comes to cjc WITH dac is better for females rights. Mimics their GH production?

If you guys had to pick one what would it be mk 677 or cjc? Something with less sides use for anti aging/health reasons. Cjc with out dac seems safer overall compared to with dac.

For health and antiaging I would research 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC 3 times a day. This way the pituitary gland gets a break.

MK-677 seems to have more prominent sides, but pinning gets old real quick

For health and antiaging I would research 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC 3 times a day. This way the pituitary gland gets a break.

Why do you advise 3 daily doses for anti aging purposes? That's the same protocol that many use for bodybuilding purposes and when done on a cyclical basis. Plus, 3 shots a day is a bit much for someone who is likely to dose on a year round basis.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Why do you advise 3 daily doses for anti aging purposes? That's the same protocol that many use for bodybuilding purposes and when done on a cyclical basis. Plus, 3 shots a day is a bit much for someone who is likely to dose on a year round basis.

I recommend MK-677. IMO in terms of GHRP-2/CJC-1295 no dac I feel that the morning dose is redundant. During the morning your GH levels are already elevated from a fasted state and your cortisol levels are at the peak.

2x day is good enough, one towards the evening at around dinner time, and one before sleep.

Because that protocol gets igf1 up to the level of 2ius of HGH per day which is what antiaging doctors prescribe. An antiaging doctor here recommended it and it was the basic DATBTRUE antiaging GH peptide protocol.

Bodybuilders going for mass run ghrp2/cjc no DAC every 3 hours.

Because that protocol gets igf1 up to the level of 2ius of HGH per day which is what antiaging doctors prescribe. An antiaging doctor here recommended it and it was the basic DATBTRUE antiaging GH peptide protocol.

Bodybuilders going for mass run ghrp2/cjc no DAC every 3 hours.

I guess that makes MK far more convenient for anti aging purposes. 3 shots daily year round is nuts.

I guess that makes MK far more convenient for anti aging purposes. 3 shots daily year round is nuts.

Mk677 is definitely the most convenient way to go. Injections get old quick.

I liked the Mk/ cjc dac combo, but after awhile I would rather pin than drink the MK... The stuff taste something fierce

I liked the Mk/ cjc dac combo, but after awhile I would rather pin than drink the MK... The stuff taste something fierce

If you can hold it sublingual most of the nasty taste goes away when it gets absorbed

I don't think the mk is all that bad I'm doing it now, hope it kicks in very soon, I'm sure it will very good sponsor here thanks Q

Last edited:
Anti-aging and health then cjc no dac at 50mcg and ghrp-6 at 50mcg injected 3 times daily.

For convenience then mk-677 at 10mg per day.

I would also add in some anti-oxidants to your diet too.

Man cjc no dac even when combined with ipamorlin did nothing for me. I even did name brand sermorelin for months. My igf went from maybe 55 to 60 at some point. My doc said sometimes it just does not work for some patients. Really wish it would have. Much cheaper than somatropin. Going to try posibly cjc with dac and or mk677 as recommended to me by someone on this forum. Thanks for a great informative thread.

I think S4 and MK-677 would seem good together. I am contemplating doing these two.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear