over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GTG Chem - MK677 Log

Latson

Registered
Guys,
Wanted to first give a big thanks for russian for sending me two bottle of the MK677 to log for them and give you all my honest feedback.

The following is the current protocol that will be used and also the product products I am using.

MK677 (GTG Chem) at 25mg upon wakining
CJC 1925 w/o DAC (UG Peps) 150mcg twice a day
GHRP 6 (UG Peps) 200mcg twice a day

**Been using the CJC and GHRP for 4 weeks now and can say they products are legit. But this log will be focus on how I feel now and how I feel from here on out.

Currently my weight is 187lb in the mornings.

Last edited:
Day 1

Couldn't wait to start the MK677 so the first dose was at 3pm yesterday.

Day 2

Started off the day with 25mg mk677 at 9am.

Sleep: Sleep was great last night. Woke up feeling rested with about 11 hours of sleep which is unusual for me. Most of the time, I get 9 hours of sleep on the weekends.

Hunger: Same. Based on the research and experiences I have been reading from others, hunger tends to increase. So far, the hunger is the same.

Not feeling anything yet but its only Day 2.

Trained at 12:00 pm today - Chest

Banded Hammer Strength Flat Press
4 Working Sets - Worked up to a heavy set of 8-9 but really focused on 5 second negatives with hard contractions of a couple seconds.

DB Incline Press
4 Working Sets - Did one feeder set of 6 reps then jumped straight to my working sets. Kept the weight the same for all four sets. Never went heavier than 75lb DBs. Again, concentrated on negatives with a hard stretch and pause at the bottom

Decline HM Press
3 Working Sets - One feeder set then straight into working sets. Nothing fancy here just pumping the weight for 12-15 reps

Pec Dec
5 Working Sets - Found a good weight for five sets with slow negatives and 5 second squeezes

Stretch Push Ups
2 Sets to Failure

Last edited:
Awesome bro, your ripped!! Hope you enjoy the mk677!!!

Im excited to hear your take on the mk677 bro, im sure we have other things you can test out for us in the future too.

Thank you for running this!!

Sleep - I have been sleeping very hard lately and feeling well rested when waking up in the morning.

Hunger - no change in hunger

Weight - actually up three lbs right now

To truly test the MK677, I discontinue the CJC and GHRP and will only be researching IGF lr3 and the MK677.

Since starting the MK677,I am feeling and looking fuller. So far so good with the MK677. :headbang:

No side effect whatsoever

Last edited:
Sleep - I have been sleeping very hard lately and feeling well rested when waking up in the morning.

Hunger - no change in hunger

Weight - actually up three lbs right now

To truly test the MK677, I discontinue the CJC and GHRP and will only be researching IGF lr3 and the MK677.

Since starting the MK677,I am feeling and looking fuller. So far so good with the MK677. :headbang:

No side effect whatsoever

Great to hear, a lot of people feel mk acts a little like an anabolic in its ability to add fullness.

Interesting your not noticing any hunger yet, but everyone is different.

Looking forwards to your updates.

Update -

Now the hunger is kicking up. Starting feeling an increase in appetite over the last day...maybe two.

On the way to the office this morning, I had to make a very unexpected pit stop to be bakery shop around the corner. :banghead:

Oh well....once in a while doesnt hurt right?

Weight is sitting around 191 right now and my sleep cycle has been great.

Definitively looking fuller. Pics this weekend.

Hunger - REALLY picked up. Its worst in the morning and feel like I cannot stop eating. I usually eat my usualy breakfast but I am not eating while I am cooking breakfast then stopping again on the way to the office. The bad thing about it is that it is all sweet food. Not really digging the rapid increase in appetite right now.

Weight - Weight is now climbing and up to 197 lbs. A lot softer than I was last week

The MK677 is strong and I am going to cut the dose in half to see if my appetite will lessen a bit. Since I am not taking anything else other than MK677 and IGF lr3, I do not need to rapid weight increase.

Sounds like its treating you right!

Maybe cutting down on the dose is a good idea, when combined with other things like good diet and training, it is very anabolic as your seeing.

Really enjoying this log bro.

Looking fowards to your next updates bro.

Sorry everyone. My wife and I took a vacation for a few days to Costa Rica. I am back as a this morning and will update everyone.

Hey man just curious how tall are you?

Sorry everyone. My wife and I took a vacation for a few days to Costa Rica. I am back as a this morning and will update everyone.

How dare you have a holiday bro, what do you think this is... hehe

What was it like there?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear