over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drowsiness from GH

bg091593

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been using some generic GH now since April, and combined with diet it's made my body transform just in the short months, however it's been making me really tired. It's not so much lethargy but just whenever I sit down I can literally pass out. I'm a field engineer for a large construction company so when I'm not out taking notes and running my pointer finger I'm in my car looking over plans. Several times I've found my head nodding off. This is a DAILY occurance even when getting 8+ hours of sleep. I'm cutting at the moment and haven't been on anything but 300mg/test a week and 4iu GH daily, 2iu am and 2iu pre WO. Any suggestions? Two weeks ago I started T3 at 25mcg just to keep me in the upper normal range and I thought maybe it would help things. Nope. Any suggestions? Am I just being a puss? It's not so much a big deal in the winter months when I'm on layoff, but when it starts to hinder my work performance that's when I have an issue.

It's something you just have to get used to. Caffeine helps.

Rips did really good for me but made me super drowsy but other brands have not done that. I guess try any different and very reputable brand and it should help you out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Might wanna try taking it all b4 bed
Sleep most of the drowsiness off

T4 does the trick for me.

Switching to TP's soon. Looks like I'll suffer for now. Doesn't bother me, love the changes its made.

Your not being a puss bro, it effects some people this way. Try taking all 4iu pre workout and see if that helps. If not then do what Goody said and move it to pre-bed. I do pre workout and pre bed GH. Never had a problem.

Your not being a puss bro, it effects some people this way. Try taking all 4iu pre workout and see if that helps. If not then do what Goody said and move it to pre-bed. I do pre workout and pre bed GH. Never had a problem.

I take it all at once when I'm home after work. All 7iu of greys , I usually workout then go to bed after. It keeps my lethargy and bloat down more taking it before bed

I take it all at once when I'm home after work. All 7iu of greys , I usually workout then go to bed after. It keeps my lethargy and bloat down more taking it before bed

Just curious How long between meals are you taking it?
You feel this is more effective then say morning or pre workout or is this simply due to the lethargic and bloating you get from it?

This is simply
Due to lethargy and bloat . I would recommend multiple times dosing daily compared to this method. But shooting in the morning will make me bloat more and tired within couple hours

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131