over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Besides the logs from reps, are there any logs or reviews for mk-677? Trying to decide whether it's worth a shot or not. Preferably logs and/or reviews where no other peps are involved, aas alongside is fine.

The thread in the main forum http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...you-wont-able-order-peptides-much-longer.html has really peaked my interest regarding this sarm. I'm not a strong believer in peps and research chems but I'm not scared to try one that shows a lot of potential.

Please share your experience!

Thanks guys

You never know who is a rep or who isn't. Who is honest and who is bullshitting. But there are logs/reviews all over this site and others using mk-677. It is very strong and the only negatives I ever hear are sides being bad due to it's strength. I never hear anyone come out and just say it was no good. I think if you try it out you will know the reps weren't bullshitting within the first few days.

Mk677 feels strong. Hunger increase and water retention are huge. Tiredness aswell. We know it pulses gh. But an effective size pulse? IMO it's a drug u use for it's side effects, I personally only will use it as a way to eat more food. Eating clean food every 3 hours is much easier when ur always starving, And I'll use it for it's fullness aswell

Mk677 feels strong. Hunger increase and water retention are huge. Tiredness aswell. We know it pulses gh. But an effective size pulse? IMO it's a drug u use for it's side effects, I personally only will use it as a way to eat more food. Eating clean food every 3 hours is much easier when ur always starving, And I'll use it for it's fullness aswell

Mk677 increases the amplitude of all HGH pulses. That serum HGH score when it was taken 11 hours prior to HGH kicked the serum HGH up from 30(from 10ius HGH) to 70. The nitrogen retention on mk677 is great, but the sides are a bit rough to deal with.

Mk677 increases the amplitude of all HGH pulses. That serum HGH score when it was taken 11 hours prior to HGH kicked the serum HGH up from 30(from 10ius HGH) to 70. The nitrogen retention on mk677 is great, but the sides are a bit rough to deal with.

X2

Lot's more testing needs to be done but I think we are onto a winner with MK-677.

X2

Lot's more testing needs to be done but I think we are onto a winner with MK-677.

It definitely is a quick fix to putting on size while bulking. And recovery is twice as fast in between workouts.

never used it
but it does raise igf on bloods a considerable amount
expecially considering it is legal

however, igf levels are not a tell all sign
i respond much better to genos but on paper nords raise my igf more

Has anyone run it 6+ weeks? From most of the feedback it seems like it hits hard with sides quickly (hgh does for me) like water retention, sleepiness, etc. I would love to see how it treats folks at around the 8 week mark

Has anyone run it 6+ weeks? From most of the feedback it seems like it hits hard with sides quickly (hgh does for me) like water retention, sleepiness, etc. I would love to see how it treats folks at around the 8 week mark

I was on mk677 close to 4 straight months.
I adapted to the hunger to where it wasn't a problem.
Most of the lethargia was countered by using Maeng da kratom upon waking and preworkout.
I looked lean because my diet was very strict but I had that turtle shell bloat.
On mk677 I easily hold 230Lbs on a clean diet.
On GHRP2/cjc no DAC 3 times a day I weigh 220Lbs.
Right now, I'm off all HGH secretagogues and I weigh 210Lbs.
I would say the benefits from mk677 are perfect for all times when you don't plan to step onstage. To remove all water retention and have paper thin skin, drop all GH products for a couple weeks and you are stage ready.

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.

Nass R1, Pezzoli SS, Oliveri MC, Patrie JT, Harrell FE Jr, Clasey JL, Heymsfield SB, Bach MA, Vance ML, Thorner MO.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Growth hormone secretion and muscle mass decline from midpuberty throughout life, culminating in sarcopenia, frailty, decreased function, and loss of independence. The decline of growth hormone in the development of sarcopenia is one of many factors, and its etiologic role needs to be demonstrated.

OBJECTIVE:

To determine whether MK-677, an oral ghrelin mimetic, increases growth hormone secretion into the young-adult range without serious adverse effects, prevents the decline of fat-free mass, and decreases abdominal visceral fat in healthy older adults.

DESIGN:

2-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial.

SETTING:

General clinical research center study performed at a university hospital.

PARTICIPANTS:

65 healthy adults (men, women receiving hormone replacement therapy, and women not receiving hormone replacement therapy) ranging from 60 to 81 years of age.

INTERVENTION:

Oral administration of MK-677, 25 mg, or placebo once daily.

MEASUREMENTS:

Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels. Fat-free mass and abdominal visceral fat were the primary end points after 1 year of treatment. Other end points were body weight, fat mass, insulin sensitivity, lipid and cortisol levels, bone mineral density, limb lean and fat mass, isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. All end points were assessed at baseline and every 6 months.

RESULTS:

Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group (change, -0.5 kg [95% CI, -1.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 1.1 kg [CI, 0.7 to 1.5 kg], respectively; P < 0.001), as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water (change, -1.0 kg [CI, -2.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 0.8 kg [CI, -0.1 to 1.6 kg], respectively; P = 0.021). No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001). Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.003). Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient, mild lower-extremity edema and muscle pain. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values (change, -0.14 mmol/L [CI, -0.27 to -0.01 mmol/L]; -5.4 mg/dL [CI, -10.4 to -0.4 mg/dL]; P = 0.026); no differences between groups were observed in total or high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Cortisol levels increased 47 nmol/L (CI, 28 to 71 nmol/L (1.7 microg/dL [CI, 1.0 to 2.6 microg/dL]) in MK-677 recipients (P = 0.020). Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients. Increased fat-free mass did not result in changes in strength or function. Two-year exploratory analyses confirmed the 1-year results.

LIMITATION:

Study power (duration and participant number) was insufficient to evaluate functional end points in healthy elderly persons.

CONCLUSION:

Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

I was on mk677 close to 4 straight months.
I adapted to the hunger to where it wasn't a problem.
Most of the lethargia was countered by using Maeng da kratom upon waking and preworkout.
I looked lean because my diet was very strict but I had that turtle shell bloat.
On mk677 I easily hold 230Lbs on a clean diet.
On GHRP2/cjc no DAC 3 times a day I weigh 220Lbs.
Right now, I'm off all HGH secretagogues and I weigh 210Lbs.
I would say the benefits from mk677 are perfect for all times when you don't plan to step onstage. To remove all water retention and have paper thin skin, drop all GH products for a couple weeks and you are stage ready.
[lang=vi]Even on just cjc no dac and ghrp 2 you usually hold 10 extra pounds?[/lang]

[lang=vi]Even on just cjc no dac and ghrp 2 you usually hold 10 extra pounds?[/lang]

Yes. GHRP2 with cjc no DAC puts about 10Lbs on me. If I add mk677 to it I gain another 10Lbs, and that's on the same strict diet.

This quote from the above tells me the mk677 is not worth it.

" No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001)."

I know as bodybuilders, athletes, gym rats, etc that this doesn't necessarily hold true to what "our" results would be like, but it definitely tells me not to waste my time with it.

Looks like back to hgh when money becomes more readily available.

This quote from the above tells me the mk677 is not worth it.

" No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001)."

I know as bodybuilders, athletes, gym rats, etc that this doesn't necessarily hold true to what "our" results would be like, but it definitely tells me not to waste my time with it.

Looks like back to hgh when money becomes more readily available.

That's ridiculous to judge mk677 by one statistic on old people who don't workout and eat whatever they want.
Mk677 costs a little over a dollar a day and gets igf1 up over 300 on its own, it puts more nitrogen in the muscles than just about any supplement, serum HGH scores, when used concurrently with HGH, more than doubled that of HGH alone, weight jumps over night, strength goes up, and on and on.

That's ridiculous to judge mk677 by one statistic on old people who don't workout and eat whatever they want.
Mk677 costs a little over a dollar a day and gets igf1 up over 300 on its own, it puts more nitrogen in the muscles than just about any supplement, serum HGH scores, when used concurrently with HGH, more than doubled that of HGH alone, weight jumps over night, strength goes up, and on and on.

In that study posted mean fat free mass increased in the mk-677 group. Although it shouldn't matter too much anyway as it's on old people who don't even train and eat what they want. So it increases fat free mass for old people who don't even train! I am sure that study was posted to show it is safe to take over long periods.

I would say 99% of the guys who use MK-677 know it is good within a few days. It's more effective than any generic hgh Imo.

It hits me a bit too hard and I prefer the classic ghrp/cjc combo but nothing beats the once a day oral dosing.

I'm not a rep for peptides on any boards .....

That being said ...I went in on a pep run VERY skeptical...it's convinced me....

The items I've used...and from several different companies some sponsored here..some not..are

MK-677
Sermorelin
Ipam
CJC
Hex
GW I think its 1516
Igf-1 lr-3

Happy with all of the companies I've had and all peps

I posted that study just to show it was well tolerated over a period of 2 years. I wouldn't base it's effectiveness off that one study. The people in it were old and didn't even train and just ate normal diets (not diets to build muscle etc). There are not many drugs and to quote the conclusion "significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated" that will do that with no exercise present. Please don't think I am trying to sell you the stuff just merely posting facts. In terms of results and side effects it is one of the strongest things I have ever taken. I put on about 5 pounds of water in the first few days but felt tighter. I couldn't function on 25mg and could fall asleep at any time. I stopped my cycle short due to the fatigue side effects. Next time I will dose lower and build up if needed.

I've taken it several times alone and with lgd and sr-9009 etc
Love the stuff. Hate and love the water at the same time. :)
I think I will always use it on and off for the foreseeable future. Not a rep :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws