over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cerebrolysin

bloodshed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
has anybody had any more experience using this lately? Ive been off these forums for some time now, had a lot of things happen in my life, but a couple years ago there was a lot of talk about this stuff and it looked super promising but recently i noticed it totally died down. was it an availability issue, lack of interest, or was there something wrong with it?

Amazing

has anybody had any more experience using this lately? Ive been off these forums for some time now, had a lot of things happen in my life, but a couple years ago there was a lot of talk about this stuff and it looked super promising but recently i noticed it totally died down. was it an availability issue, lack of interest, or was there something wrong with it?

Realizing this response is to an old post, I started Cerebrolysin this past week. I started at a low dose of 2-3ml/day (vs. 5-10ml in some research articles for people with dementia). My results have been amazing. In the first day, I felt my brain fog lift. I've also felt a sensitivity to stims, almost a stim like feeling from CRB, improved verbal fluency, the desire to learn (almost like adderall, but not in a way that makes me restless) and last, but most important, it has had a profound antidepressant impact that is stronger than any SSRI/SNRI (including stablon and wellbrutrin) that I have tried.

All in all, its pricey, but well worth it to me.

Realizing this response is to an old post, I started Cerebrolysin this past week. I started at a low dose of 2-3ml/day (vs. 5-10ml in some research articles for people with dementia). My results have been amazing. In the first day, I felt my brain fog lift. I've also felt a sensitivity to stims, almost a stim like feeling from CRB, improved verbal fluency, the desire to learn (almost like adderall, but not in a way that makes me restless) and last, but most important, it has had a profound antidepressant impact that is stronger than any SSRI/SNRI (including stablon and wellbrutrin) that I have tried.

All in all, its pricey, but well worth it to me.

Just an update - I completed two weeks of daily dosing, then took a break during the holidays. For the 2 weeks that I used it regularly, it really felt like it made everything easier.

Today is my first day back on it and my first 5ml dose (recommended dose in literature, but possibly not necessary based on my prior positive results at lower doses).

thanks, id love to hear more updates

Yeah, me too. I used to be hardcore into nootropics, and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I have read some testimonials about cerebrolysin being life-changing for certain people, yet there is still not a ton of feedback on the forums I read.

Did a couple 4 week stacks of Cere.... Def. had to decrease my adhd meds as cere seemed to really enhance my dex rx.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131