over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF/CJC-1295/GHRP-6 Cycle Critique

SpudToStud

Registered
Hey whats up guys, I've been tempted to implement peptides into my cycle for a long time now, and finally have decided to take that step. Below is my outlined plan, I will provide stats and a basic diet/training plan swell. I appreciate any feed back!

This will be my 3rd cycle

Due to recent surgery and taking time off, I have lost much of my gains. I have been able to get back to the gym recently, I hope to get my gains back then start this cycle.

I am 5'8 175lb ~9-11% BF

IGF - DES = 60mcg ed IM on arm day // Sub Q on non arm day
CJC = 70mcg 3x ed morning/1hr post w/o night
GHPH-6 = 70mcg 3x ed morning/1hr post w/o night

*45 on 45 off with peptides*

Test E = 750mg p/w
Test P = 250 EoD w1-4
Tren E 500mg p/w
EQ 500mg p/w

Goal = Put on 12-15lbs of lean mass in 9-12 weeks - then cut down to single digit bf in remaing 4-6 weeks

Weak spot is by far my arms thus the thought to attempt to get local growth there through the DES.

Workout plan I will be following a modified version of DC, from reading others experiences it seems this heavy training with plenty of rest is even better combined with IGF. (Please let me know your experiences.)

Diet will be high carb, high protein mod/low fat I have had success with this in the past and figure the carbs will go well with the peptides.

My questions to you guys:
Should I pin all the DES IM?
Are my goals realistic?
How do the dosages look?
Should I still be pinning DES on off days? (pretty sure thats a easy yes)

I would pin des intramuscularly only. Put it in your arms everyday that you lift weights and do 3-4 set of biceps and triceps at the end of every weight workout. On arm days you can do more sets and exercises. Don't take des on days that you don't lift weights.

I think your AAS dose is a lot more than you need.
That's 1,625mg of testosterone per week if I'm reading it correctly?
You can get just as much out of 500mg total test since you have a gram of AAS from the other two compounds. There's no need to go over that. It'll just lead to negative sides.

If you can afford it, up the dose of GHRP6 and cjc to 100mcg each per inject.

Thanks for the reply johnjuanb1, a lot of what I know I have followed up off of posts you have made so your input is highly valuable to me.

I should have been more specific about the Test, I will not be going over 750mg a week, as the prop would be in place of the test E just to kick start, altho I will consider dropping it.. I just seem to respond poorly to gear, or I have had some under dosed gear in the past.

Quick question in regards to your suggestion of cmc and ghrp upping to 100mcg 3x a day, would that be more beneficial to do that way and lower the total days on it to say 30 or remaining at 75mcg 3x a day and sticking to 45days? At this point I can not spring for anymore unfortunately.

And finally, If adhering to DC training principles its only 3x a week, would I receive the full benefits from DES only 3x a week?

Also, while doing IM of DES, should I be pinning both heads, inner and outer head of the biceps or just the general area covers it?

Thanks for the reply johnjuanb1, a lot of what I know I have followed up off of posts you have made so your input is highly valuable to me.

I should have been more specific about the Test, I will not be going over 750mg a week, as the prop would be in place of the test E just to kick start, altho I will consider dropping it.. I just seem to respond poorly to gear, or I have had some under dosed gear in the past.

Quick question in regards to your suggestion of cmc and ghrp upping to 100mcg 3x a day, would that be more beneficial to do that way and lower the total days on it to say 30 or remaining at 75mcg 3x a day and sticking to 45days? At this point I can not spring for anymore unfortunately.

And finally, If adhering to DC training principles its only 3x a week, would I receive the full benefits from DES only 3x a week?

Also, while doing IM of DES, should I be pinning both heads, inner and outer head of the biceps or just the general area covers it?
Since money is an issue with the peptides then 75mcg ghrp6 and 75mcg cjc is fine.
Actually, Des or any form of igf1 is better to only use 3 times a week. Receptors won't downgrade that way. Do a little arm training each workout.
I would split the amount of des into both inner and outer head of the biceps.
Make sure you use a 50% discount code posted in the signatures when you buy your peptides so they are more affordable.

Thanks bro! Really appreciate the inside information, cant wait to start!

Just realized I made a rookie mistake, bought CJC 1295, I'm assuming it is with DAC as it does not mentioned w/ or w/o, as the same sponsor sells MOD GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 w/o DAC if I'm correct)

Will this combo still work, the CJC 1295 (potentially with DAC) and GHRP-6, and if so, my dosing protocol should be ~1000mg 2x a week, then the GHRP-6 remaing the same 70mcg 3x a day?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131