over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Dosing\Timing Protocol

SparkDogg

Registered
Afternoon all,
when I first started taking T3, everything I read on it pointed to taking it in a single dose first thing in the morning before eating, and then not eating for 30 minutes after.

But after finding PM and digging around here for a while (so much info to be gleaned here), I found a few posts where someone mentioned T3 having a really fast absorption rate and it needing to be dosed multiple times throughout the day.

So my question is, for those of you who use T3, how do you dose it?

Peace

I was taught to dose it upon waking on an empty stomach with no food for an hour.

Around here the common way to take it is once a day in the morning and guys seem to be successful with it. You probably read a couple of my posts about dosing twice a day. I read a few studies and also some other articles that do say it has a fast half life and should be dosed twice a day but that was if you were to be prescribed it and under treatment which is different from a bodybuilders trying to burn fat. However I do believe you'll get optimal results by dosing twice a day and that is what I am going to try. Small doses am and pm. I also read that it is best taken with T4. T4 has an extremely long half life so once a day dosing is ideal.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been taking it just once in the morning first thing and waiting to eat for ~30 minutes or so.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving anything on the table, so to speak.

Around here the common way to take it is once a day in the morning and guys seem to be successful with it. You probably read a couple of my posts about dosing twice a day. I read a few studies and also some other articles that do say it has a fast half life and should be dosed twice a day but that was if you were to be prescribed it and under treatment which is different from a bodybuilders trying to burn fat. However I do believe you'll get optimal results by dosing twice a day and that is what I am going to try. Small doses am and pm. I also read that it is best taken with T4. T4 has an extremely long half life so once a day dosing is ideal.

Let us know how it goes...

I thought the whole premise of not being allowed to have food with your t3 was disproved? Has anybody done both ways to compare?

I thought the whole premise of not being allowed to have food with your t3 was disproved? Has anybody done both ways to compare?

Yeah I read nothing about that when researching it.

Been taking mine in the am with food. 40mcg all at once :confused:

This is my first go round with t3. What should I be noticing on it to tell it is legit and working?

Hit the nail on the head right here. Good post brother, spot on info.

I dose mine in the morning. I wouldn't worry about eating or not. Sometimes I eat sometimes I'm in a rush and don't, doesn't seem to be any different either way.

I take between 20-50mcgs all at once.

Normally I wake up (fasted) and pin peptides, so it's convenient to take 25mcg T3 at that point...15mins later shoot GH and eventually eat my omelette & cream of rice before hitting the gym

After work (approx. 12hrs later) if I'm running 50mcg/d total I'll take the other 25mcg T3, along with split dosing on whatever other orals I'm using (contest prep mostly)

For liquid t3, how can I dose 50 mcg with the dropper?

Got to CVS or something and ask for a 1ml dropper or syringe without the needle. They're free and always give me a bunch. Or take a pin off your syringe and use that. If you got 200mcg/ml then pull .25 ml and there's your 50mcg. It's not a lot at all which is why it lasts so long.

This is my first go round with t3. What should I be noticing on it to tell it is legit and working?

I'm no pro with it and am just learning but for me I felt pretty shaky and kind of shitty. I had to dial it back a bit for the first couple days before moving it up. I'm sure I'll have to do that again when I start it again. I had to take a pause due to some things going on.

I'm no pro with it and am just learning but for me I felt pretty shaky and kind of shitty. I had to dial it back a bit for the first couple days before moving it up. I'm sure I'll have to do that again when I start it again. I had to take a pause due to some things going on.

If you felt shaky lower the dose. When I ran 100mcgs (don't recommend this), I felt very shaky and weak. I just lowered my dose from 40 to 20mcgs and I feel better, strength is up to.

If you get shaky and/or have that weak feeling in your legs, then you're running it too high, suggest a lower dose.

If you felt shaky lower the dose. When I ran 100mcgs (don't recommend this), I felt very shaky and weak. I just lowered my dose from 40 to 20mcgs and I feel better, strength is up to.

If you get shaky and/or have that weak feeling in your legs, then you're running it too high, suggest a lower dose.

Yeah I had to lower it. That was 60mcg. I went down to 20 and worked my way up. Only took a week. I don't think I could handle 100.

I started out 20 mcg for 2 days now I am up to 50 mcg for 2 days. Not feeling weak or shaky. Sweating a lot but I work out in the heat so not sure if any is due to t3. Are there any other things to look for to know it is working?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws