over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NUMB hands....

TigerWoodz

Registered
I have been on 6fingers red tops for 5 days now and holy hell...
My hands are numb as shit but the weird thing is I like it. I have hyperhidrosis, and my hands usually sweat but not now they feel numb but no sweat which is great for me.

So my question is...

Does anyone else actually like the numb hands you get from strong GH..:D

How much gh are you taking? Also try 100g of b1 and b6 twice a day. Should help a little.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

4 iu's...

NY i will try it if it gets any worse but right now I feel great. Great sense of well being, joints feel good, so far so good. Just real numb hands but like I said I like it in a weird way...

4 iu's...

NY i will try it if it gets any worse but right now I feel great. Great sense of well being, joints feel good, so far so good. Just real numb hands but like I said I like it in a weird way...

Sorry it's 100mg each

Maybe you should worry more about your horrible swing rather than your numb hands. :p

My swing is great right now....

I will win soon.....

PGA Championship...

I get 15 in 2015:p

Anyone here dose eod? I inject my gh first thing in the morning mwf and have noticed that my hands feel normal the day of injection but feel tight the next day.

roast

I have been taking 4 IU a day of somastim for 2 weeks and have not experienced numbness in my hands. Does that mean my gh is no good?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone here dose eod? I inject my gh first thing in the morning mwf and have noticed that my hands feel normal the day of injection but feel tight the next day.

roast

They did studies on children with drawfism where they gave the children EOD intramuscular HGH and they found the results were close to as good as everyday dosing. EOD is perfect when you are low on funds. Back when I used HGH I was only taking it IM a couple hours preworkout on workout days only and I got the best results ever. I was taking 5ius of riptripin when they were over dosed so it was 7ius.

They did studies on children with drawfism where they gave the children EOD intramuscular HGH and they found the results were close to as good as everyday dosing. EOD is perfect when you are low on funds. Back when I used HGH I was only taking it IM a couple hours preworkout on workout days only and I got the best results ever. I was taking 5ius of riptripin when they were over dosed so it was 7ius.
Yeah I've seen that study... I think doses were the same though. Ie either 5ius ed or 10ius eod. I'm running 10ius three days a week on workout days with slin. So far so good.

roast

I have been taking 4 IU a day of somastim for 2 weeks and have not experienced numbness in my hands. Does that mean my gh is no good?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No. CTS is less common with pharm grade gh although technically somastim isn't pharm grade. The other protein and fillers absent in pharm grade, but in generic seem to cause more prevalent sides like edema, cts and sometimes, higher blood pressure. Somastims are pretty close to pharm grade however IMO. No need to worry, somastims are g2g.

I know taking gh IM pre-workout is common and makes sense. If you do multiple shots per day would you continue with IM or do subQ on subsequent shots.

Non workout days do you still do IM or subQ? If IM I'm guessing multiple shots per day? Or even if doing subQ multiple shots are preferred.

My hands don't get numb really but my fingertips stay numb all the time from 5iu every morning first thing. Slight edema in ankles and wrists also.

My hands don't get numb really but my fingertips stay numb all the time from 5iu every morning first thing. Slight edema in ankles and wrists also.

Ever get that burning sensation in your finger tips when they're numb? Feels freaky!

Can't wait till I get my hands on some commie reds :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner