over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

ProMuscle1986

Registered
Has anyone tried this new SARM? Its supposed to be something similar to a myostatin inhibitor. If anyone has tried it what were your results and dosages?

Has anyone here used it! Looks good but who know what else might come with it! Would like to see more research done

It's a full-blown steroid with some crazy attachments at the top. There hasn't been any human research, and there's no way to tell how toxic it is, or what the dosing should be.

This is another one where if someone says that they tried it, it probably wasn't really YK-11.

**EDIT** Russianstar. Dude has some discrepancies.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are only two articles on yk11 on pubmed (yk11 - PubMed - NCBI) with publication dates of 2011 and 2013. According to the research 500 nanomoles of yk11 is more powerful than 500 nanomoles of DHT in terms of the number of anabolic factors manufactured in an experimental setting. They also found an increase in follistatin which inhibits myostatin. The anabolic effect of yk11 seems to be mediated by the androgen receptor and follistatin production. When the researchers deactivated the androgen receptors the anabolic effect disappeared and when the researchers deactivated follistatin the anabolic effect disappeared.

All in all it looks really good but there's a lack of toxicity testing and only a few places carry it in powder form but who knows if it's genuine or not.

There are only two articles on yk11 on pubmed (yk11 - PubMed - NCBI) with publication dates of 2011 and 2013. According to the research 500 nanomoles of yk11 is more powerful than 500 nanomoles of DHT in terms of the number of anabolic factors manufactured in an experimental setting. They also found an increase in follistatin which inhibits myostatin. The anabolic effect of yk11 seems to be mediated by the androgen receptor and follistatin production. When the researchers deactivated the androgen receptors the anabolic effect disappeared and when the researchers deactivated follistatin the anabolic effect disappeared.

All in all it looks really good but there's a lack of toxicity testing and only a few places carry it in powder form but who knows if it's genuine or not.

Looks like one for the future. I would imagine if there was powder being sold the chances it is real (and pure) would be slim at best.

It's a full-blown steroid with some crazy attachments at the top. There hasn't been any human research, and there's no way to tell how toxic it is, or what the dosing should be.

This is another one where if someone says that they tried it, it probably wasn't really YK-11.

Fuck Russianstar. Dude has some discrepancies.

lol

I haven't used it but will be logging it soon.

I wanted to try it but it's methylated & my liver enzymes are always a little elevated so I'm out!

I thought sarms replaced the methyl with something else?
So clearly not a sarm.

As far as myostatin. To what degree is it effective?
If at the same rate as testosterone and gh. Then why bother

It's an orally active steroid, not a SARM.

With that said, RCs now have this. Has anyone tried it yet?

From what I've read, it may decrease anabolism in normal males but may cause anabolism through myo inhibition. Sounds weird for lack of a better phrase. But then nothing is really known what it will do in vivo. It's not even known what other receptors it may attach to. I think I'll wait and see how this plays out in the real world.

There's a lad on eroids trying it out from a non-sponsored source.

From what I read:

It will cause heavy suppression -so 4 weeks max
Muscle pumps are unreal -probably from myo-inhibition

If anything, this would be a great adjunct to a test cycle or perhaps LGD-4033.

There's a lad on eroids trying it out from a non-sponsored source.

From what I read:

It will cause heavy suppression -so 4 weeks max
Muscle pumps are unreal -probably from myo-inhibition

If anything, this would be a great adjunct to a test cycle or perhaps LGD-4033.

This makes it seem like it would suck that way:

YK-11 is derivative of the anabolic steroid DHT, and as partial agonist of the androgen receptor it would activate the androgen receptor to give a submaximal response when inadequate amounts of DHT or Test are present. In the presence of overstimulation of androgen receptors say when excess amounts of DHT or Test are present YK-11 will act as a competitive inhibitor of androgen receptors . This is because partial agonists typically display both agonistic and antagonistic properties.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420