over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Odd blood test results

grungydog

Newbies
As compared to 4 months ago. First test I was on 25mg MK677, and 25mg mk2866, to go along with HRT of mg tetst cyp/wk, 25 mg hcg 2x/wk and anastrozol .5mg 2x/wk. Second test, Hrt is the same as is mk677. After that it's 3mg cjc1295 every 3 days, ipamorelin 100mcg 2x/day, and lgd4033 10mg which I did for 8 weeks, took 8 weeks off, was back on about a week. Now the tests. Igf-1 went from 270 to 238, sgot from 19 to 44, sgpt from 51 to 77. Cholesterol from 206 to 239, while hdl went from 59 to 42. At the same time I went from normal to diabetic, as my a1c went from 5.4 to 6.6, and fasted glucose went to 120. I can't make any sense of this, so any help will be appreciated.

yout blood results are very odd .i don't know a lot about peptides but I don't think they affect cholesterol in a negative way .yout Hdl plummeted while total went up , that isn't good .i know using gh will raise blood sugar and eventually raise HgA1c. I would pm the guys that know about peptides like Russianstar,JJB1or Rambostallone and see if they can shed any light on this

I'm honestly stumped. Maybe Elvia, Rambo, LK3, or RussianStar can make sense of it.

Thanks for the effort. My lifestyle has been the same, weight stayed the same. Maybe I'll throw a pm to one of these cats

The 6mg+ of CJC1295 may be responsible for your fastest glucose increase. DAC increases your basal GH levels at a dose dependent rate, and is likely responsible for the elevated levels of blood glucose, resulting in decreased insulin sensitivity. Stacking it with MK-677 is going to give it a stronger effect.

There also have been anecdotes of mk-677 raising liver values.

Last edited:
Thanks for the insight. It does still seem odd to me that cjc1295 could do that while my igf-1 dropped.

Thanks for the insight. It does still seem odd to me that cjc1295 could do that while my igf-1 dropped.

There's a thread where a member does a bunch of bloods with various peptides. In terms of IGF the CJC no dac/ghrp-2 resulted in the highest serum gh and also IGF levels, while DAC alone was significantly less. I think large pulses like that from the no dac/GHRP combo will raise IGF levels more than a bleed effect. While DAC increases basal GH levels, it retains the natural pulses unaltered. IPAM is also shown to be pretty weak. Stacking it with MK-677 could be counterproductive

I would be getting more blood tests done again soon for further reference if it was me. Hope some of the top guys can help work this out for you.

As compared to 4 months ago. First test I was on 25mg MK677, and 25mg mk2866, to go along with HRT of mg tetst cyp/wk, 25 mg hcg 2x/wk and anastrozol .5mg 2x/wk. Second test, Hrt is the same as is mk677. After that it's 3mg cjc1295 every 3 days, ipamorelin 100mcg 2x/day, and lgd4033 10mg which I did for 8 weeks, took 8 weeks off, was back on about a week. Now the tests. Igf-1 went from 270 to 238, sgot from 19 to 44, sgpt from 51 to 77. Cholesterol from 206 to 239, while hdl went from 59 to 42. At the same time I went from normal to diabetic, as my a1c went from 5.4 to 6.6, and fasted glucose went to 120. I can't make any sense of this, so any help will be appreciated.

I am rushing out now. Can you let me know the exact times you took each test? As in your first test was how many weeks into your cycle? Am I right in stating you started your 2nd cycle and ran it for 8 weeks. Then had 8 weeks off and started it again and your 2nd test was 1 week into this cycle? Are you on aas or any other drugs? Any changes in diet? I will be back later.

The first test, I was on the 677 and 2866 for about 4 weeks. Shortly after that, I started the cjc1295, the ipam, and replaced the 2866 with the lgd4033. Started with 2mg every 3 days on the cjc and gradually worked up. The lgd I ran for 8 weeks, got off for 8-10 weeks, and was about a week into my second go when I got tested the second time. Around the time I started the second run of lgd, I added a second half serving on the mk677 about 12 hours after the first. Toward the end of the first lgd run, through the time I got tested, I would also take 25mg of clomiphene most days. That explained why my estrogen was too low. If you need me to expound I'll try. And thanks for making the effort. Diet was relatively stable, weight was exactly the same at the follow up doctors visit. The only other drugs are the HRT I listed originally.

Last edited:
Just realized I mistyped in my original post. That should say .5mg of test cyp 2x/week, as part of my HRT.

Matey I think your reply to my questions confused me even more in regards to times etc :D

Peptides and HGH are similar in the sense of in some people even an effective product that can raise basal gh levels can have little to no effect on IGF-1 levels. The list of possible factors is large why some people struggle to convert gh to igf-1. CJC-DAC should be raising IGF-1 levels over time and this has been shown in studies. Although for most the increase in IGF-1 on cjc-dac is not gonna be huge but it should be more than noticable. If I had to speculate it would be bunk product or something in your body simply stopping you from converting it to igf-1.

The above can be applied to MK-677 too. There is a guy recently who used it and reported all the side effects and actually loved the product. But when he was tested it had no effect on IGF-1 levels at all (they actually dropped by 1). He even stated he would buy the product again regardless of the blood test. Nevertheless if you were to judge the blood test you would rate the product as being ineffective. I should add if I had done that blood test I would feel the same as MK-677 changed my body fast.

100mcg Ipam twice daily is gonna do little to nothing to IGF-1 or even gh serum figures. It really needs to be used in larger amounts for it to be effective. 500mcg ipam and 100mcg cjc no dac tested a 12 gh serum 2 hours post injection to give an indication.

So if I am reading right you had a break then started everything again and got tested soon after. So when you had a break it was from everything (including the mk-677). If that is the case it would appear then you tested higher first time round because you had been on mk-677 for longer (4 weeks) and that probably intially kicked up your IGF-1 levels. There could be other reasons for this but if what I have read regarding your timing I would think this is the reason. Now the 2nd test you hadn't been on it that long so and your levels had lowered during your break. This could be confirmed with a future test... something like after 6 weeks usage of the mk-677 would be good.

Now I mention above there could be other reasons for the changes in blood work due to various reasons. It is important to note that anastrozole, estrogen, testosterone and your diet can effect IGF-1 levels. MK-2866 can effect both testosterone and estrogen levels. Anastrozole has been shown to even increase IGF-1 levels in studies. Then there is your hcg that can effect both test and estrogen too. But as Anast and HCG were used throughout I would take them off the list of possible factors but worth mentioning. That leaves the MK-2866 and in my experience that could have played a role.

Now the other stuff is fairly simple. Anastrozole can negatively effect cholesterol levels so that could be the reason for your HDL lowering. I would suggest you try exemestane as that is usually more lipid friendly. The SARM's could have played a role in this too. Although they are marketed all over as completely user friendly in real life they can effect blood work quite significantly in some cases. The blood glucose issues will likely be from the combination of MK-677 and CJC-DAC and your eating patterns around the days of both tests.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, but I believe we've miscommunicated. The break was strictly from the lgd4033, everything else stayed the same. In addition, the HRT, including the test, the anastrozol, and the hcg, I've been on for 3+ years with no off results. So I discount them as a stand alone, but consider the reaction they may have with the SARMS and peps. Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply, but I believe we've miscommunicated. The break was strictly from the lgd4033, everything else stayed the same. In addition, the HRT, including the test, the anastrozol, and the hcg, I've been on for 3+ years with no off results. So I discount them as a stand alone, but consider the reaction they may have with the SARMS and peps. Thanks again.

I thought that may be the case. The way you wrote it it made it look like you had a break from atleast most things. So you ran everything together the whole time apart from the LGD?

androgens in general reduce HDL cholesterol once you go above the physiological range. Orals are the worst offenders as they pass through the liver which alters production of the enzymes that balance cholesterol. I believe a few studies have already noted high doses of SARMs can negatively effect cholesterol.

Elevated HGH can elevate blood glucose.

The fact that your liver enzymes went up so much is not a good sign. So I will point out the obvious. Not everything in those peptide vials is what you think it is. There is a huge variance in what comes out of China and the peptide suppliers have very little control over what they receive and don't often know what's actually in the vial. I've run a lot of blood work over the years and it's not one supplier in particular. Some batches my blood work is normal and sometimes a bad batch has contaminants and you're liver enzymes will go up. The most common offender is DAC. Sometimes the batch is legit and IGF will go up appropriately others it won't but if there are contaminants liver values will go up rapidly.

I would suggest you stop all peptides and just stick to your HRT and get labs done in 4 weeks. Your liver is very regenerative as long as the damage isn't severe.

I'm not bashing the peptide suppliers just remember these are gray market research products produced in unknown conditions not vitamins from GNC. There are inherent risks with anything you put in your body so stay on top of your blood work so you can stop/change things early on while your likely to recover without issue.

Thank you very much. I pm'ed RussianStar and his initial thoughts were similar: the cjc was "bunk". My current plan is to get off everything except the HRT for 3 months, get retested, and if everything is normal, start with the mk677 and add one every three months, getting tested at the same frequency.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear