over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB 500 or BPC 157 for Pec Tear

JP Flex

Registered
I'll spare the details, but I had a Pectoralis Major Tear/Rupture and will be undergoing surgery next week to repair it.

My question is, how beneficial would TB 500 or BPC 157 be beneficial in the recovery process?

Last edited:
Tb500 is better over a long period of time also for more then one injury as bpc157 is more immediate and must inject into injured area for isolated recovery! Honestly don't expect miracles but it might help 5-10%..... My .02

not what you asked for but HGH or some thing along those lines would be more effective fir recovery IMO

I would use BPC157 daily at 250-500mcg close to the injury site with a 31 gauge slin pin. Bpc works very fast.

I would use BPC157 daily at 250-500mcg close to the injury site with a 31 gauge slin pin. Bpc works very fast.

x2

I think this would be the most effective protocol to follow in your situation.

I recommend doing both. Five mg tb 500 weekly and 250 mcg bpc twice daily. A friend tore his pec and did this, had no sugery and was back to full strength in 6 weeks. the tear was so bad that the bruising from the rupture made it all the way down to his hips. this is a fifty year old man also. I was shocked at his recovery. He is a competitive power lifter and is doing another contest this November. I bet your doctors will be shocked at your recovery. I would love to hear how well it works with surgical recovery. Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

I recommend doing both. Five mg tb 500 weekly and 250 mcg bpc twice daily. A friend tore his pec and did this, had no sugery and was back to full strength in 6 weeks. the tear was so bad that the bruising from the rupture made it all the way down to his hips. this is a fifty year old man also. I was shocked at his recovery. He is a competitive power lifter and is doing another contest this November. I bet your doctors will be shocked at your recovery. I would love to hear how well it works with surgical recovery. Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

I agree with this post completely assuming you have the funds to run things like this.

Wow, it appears this stuff really works

The more and more I read about the success even a 10% improvement is still an improvement ESP when talking about a pec tear where every bit of help is important...the more I become a believer, definitely worth giving a try I would say. Hopefully you have a good peps person and GOD speed a complete recovery bro!

Sounds like me, tore my pec,(partial tear) at 49. Put a whole kit of MGF in that pec, plus 4bottles of Tb 500...started training again within 1month of tear, with empty hammer strength machine, added a 10 pound plate every week... started doing fly type movements within 4months...within a 12-15 months my strength levels were very close to where they were before... did masters nationals last year, and pec tear was visible but not a problem really.... on a good day weighing about 215, I can get 275 on inclines and still handle 70lb dumbbells for flies... not bad for 52

The more and more I read about the success even a 10% improvement is still an improvement ESP when talking about a pec tear where every bit of help is important...the more I become a believer, definitely worth giving a try I would say. Hopefully you have a good peps person and GOD speed a complete recovery bro!

BPC157 helped my left pec strain a lot. One vial was enough to get me back pressing again.

Thanks for the replies guys. Just getting back on since surgery. My pec major was completely detached from the tendon.

Now let's recover!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner