over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Reconstitute BPC157

profitness

Registered
I was thinking about ordering 5mg of BPC157 for a nagging shoulder issue and noticed that UG peptides offers it in a 5mg size. I assume this has to be reconstituted, if so, with what? BA water, same stuff I use with my HGH? How much water to add to this 5mg bottle? Was thinking of stacking it with some TB500, didn't see this avail at UG, maybe I just missed it. If a pep rep can chime in on where to get this compound and admin protocol with the BPC157, I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance to all who chime in, peace.

I ran boc157 from one company at 500 a day in same spot and had good daily effects! When I didn't use it pain came back within a few days! Went with another company and tried 250 a day and didn't have the same effect! I think 500 is the sweet spot!

I was thinking about ordering 5mg of BPC157 for a nagging shoulder issue and noticed that UG peptides offers it in a 5mg size. I assume this has to be reconstituted, if so, with what? BA water, same stuff I use with my HGH? How much water to add to this 5mg bottle? Was thinking of stacking it with some TB500, didn't see this avail at UG, maybe I just missed it. If a pep rep can chime in on where to get this compound and admin protocol with the BPC157, I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance to all who chime in, peace.

We have BPC157 and TB-500. TB-500 is also called thymosin beta 4 peptide. That's what we call it at ugpeptides.
For 5mg BPC157 remove the vacuum seal just like you do with HGH. Then, add 1ml of bacteriostatic water by slowly dripping it along the edge of the glass. Next, slowly swirl it into solution just like with HGH. Keep it refrigerated at all times. 10ius on an insulin pin equals 500mcg BPC157. 5ius equals 250mcg. Administer 250-500mcg into the injury site daily with a slin pin.

Thanks

Appreciate the feedback! Will you your discount code, peace.

Our BPC-157 and TB-500 are both 5mg. When using BPC-157 I also recommend 250-500mcg ed in the injured area. When dosing 500mcg I also would add in 1ml bac water and simply dose 1cc (10IU) so you have 10 doses/days per vial.

If dosing 250mcg ed then I would add in 2ml bac water so 1cc (10IU) = 250mcg. That way you have 20 doses/days per vial.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131