advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superior peptide asking for weird info can anyone help?!?!?

liv2pb

Registered
Hey guys superior wants a copy of my drivers license/credit card and a signed copy of a credit card authorization form in order to ship the pack. Is this normal? They already have my money and said nothing about this until days after my order when I emailed about tracking.

Sounds like a load to me. NEVER done that before and never will. What they're reasoning?

Sounds like a load to me. NEVER done that before and never will. What they're reasoning?

Seems like bull to me as well and is just making me nervous. They said they just needed to confirm it was me...never had to do this before and they already have the money

Superior always asks for that information when it's a big order to prove you are legit and not a thief that will do a charge back on your credit card after you receive the products. Superior lost tons of money last year from scammers doing credit card charge backs after they received the products, so now they require proof of who you are if it's a big order. It also protects you from credit card theft. They started doing this 6 months ago.

Superior always asks for that information when it's a big order to prove you are legit and not a thief that will do a charge back on your credit card after you receive the products. Superior lost tons of money last year from scammers doing credit card charge backs after they received the products, so now they require proof of who you are if it's a big order. It also protects you from credit card theft. They started doing this 6 months ago.
Only time I had to verify a large order was through blue sky. All they asked for was for me to call my bank and ask for the address or something from the payment. Is there no other way to do this besides giving sensitive info?

Only time I had to verify a large order was through blue sky. All they asked for was for me to call my bank and ask for the address or something from the payment. Is there no other way to do this besides giving sensitive info?

I just texted this to my boss. I'll let you know when I hear back.

I love the PM community reps for Superior Peptides. You guys are on point.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but this smells like le to me. Anyone else have any opinions. He emailed me back basically saying that this is my only option. I'll probably probably just get a refund or something. This is a huge hassle considering I don't have a printer or scanner.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but this smells like le to me. Anyone else have any opinions. He emailed me back basically saying that this is my only option. I'll probably probably just get a refund or something. This is a huge hassle considering I don't have a printer or scanner.

It's not LE. It's standard on big orders for our protection. My boss just texted me this:
"I am gonna give him our fax number and have him have the bank fax us a doc showing that he is the authorized person."

It's not LE. It's standard on big orders for our protection. My boss just texted me this:
"I am gonna give him our fax number and have him have the bank fax us a doc showing that he is the authorized person."

Ok Cool that would work

Guys have been committing credit fraud lately, this is for your and our protection. Don't understand why it's a big deal, when you go to the store they make you show your ID to prove the card is not stolen.

This isn't personal, it's business.

I wasn't aware of all this fraud going on. The request is legitimate as JJ and I both personally talked to the boss about this.

Why not just use another payment method?

I would not use a credit card to order is my advice.
And I sure would not give anyone online all that information.

Why not just use another payment method?

I would not use a credit card to order is my advice.
And I sure would not give anyone online all that information.

Most people use credit cards for convenience. We stopped taking credit cards for one week and sales plummeted. It's unfortunate that there is so much credit card fraud out there. With orders under $500 we don't require proof as the loss isn't as great if it's fraudulent. If the customer is a repeat customer we aren't as strict. My boss said that if an order is fraudulent and we don't get the proof asked for then we can't defend ourselves on charge backs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws