over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin & CJC-1295 DAC

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last night was my second night of starting the combination of 1mg ipamorelin and 1mg cjc-1295 dac prebed. Last night's dreams were crazy. I woke up a few times and when I went back to sleep I immediately started dreaming again.

I'm really interested to see how this combo compares in terms of recovery and growth against MK-677. MK-677 seems to effect my recovery the greatest. I just couldn't take the bloat and constant shits on it anymore lol.

I'll try to have an igf1 test done after a few weeks.

That sounds like a great combination for lean gains. I'm dosing ipamorelin at half that because I only have two vials. I also have hexarelin and ghrp2. I'm going to do two vials of each one at a time and see how I respond too each. So far I'm looking full on the ipamorelin/cjc no DAC and my workout was much better with it peaking in my system while at the gym.

Rambo,
I look so much bigger after 3 days on ipamorelin and mod grf. It's like I went from natural looking to jacked. There is some minor gut distention but not much. It has me very hungry. I feel it after injection. Not like ghrp2 but definite hunger. The increase in nitrogen retention is like night and day. I guess taking 2 months off GH peptides really made my receptors sensitive. My quads look bigger and better detailed. Everything looks more pronounced. This is awesome and very motivating!!! :headbang:

Last night was my second night of starting the combination of 1mg ipamorelin and 1mg cjc-1295 dac prebed. Last night's dreams were crazy. I woke up a few times and when I went back to sleep I immediately started dreaming again.

I'm really interested to see how this combo compares in terms of recovery and growth against MK-677. MK-677 seems to effect my recovery the greatest. I just couldn't take the bloat and constant shits on it anymore lol.

Also interested in seeing how this treats you. It's what I'm thinking of changing to soon. I love the recovery I'm getting from cjc dac and mk677 but the bloat is real real bad.

That's the thing with the great results from MK-677 can come some pretty bad side effects. Many get too bloated and/or struggle to get through the day due to low energy levels. But the muscle fullness and recovery is like nothing else.

CJC-DAC and Ipam at 1mg pre bed should produce fantastic results and be amazing for recovery due to the improved sleep. I think it won't be as good as MK-677 in regards to overall recovery but the side effects will be lower. Some water retention and some loss in energy through the day is possible. Overall I think this should be a great cycle for you. CJC-DAC was my fav peptide for a very long time.

I love crazy dreams! Especially where I can fly or have super powers. :D

Are you going to stick with one Ipam dose daily? Would you not split up the dose? I think a good system would be 300mcg pre workout and 700mcg pre bed.
Yes, I'm usually so busy during the day and forget things rushing. The best times of the day to dose anything really is AM and prebed for me.

I want to stick to 1mg of each prebed for this because I am mainly after the anti-aging and recovery benefits.

So far so good, slept like a bear last night. Dreams were off of the wall crazy.

My shoulders aren't sore from 2 days ago, I felt them a bit yesterday but that seems to be gone. So far my legs don't feel much soreness either, I'm usually very sore after leg day, especially since I did 10 sets of hack squats as part of my leg training for a total of 23 sets yesterday.

Yes, I'm usually so busy during the day and forget things rushing. The best times of the day to dose anything really is AM and prebed for me.

I want to stick to 1mg of each prebed for this because I am mainly after the anti-aging and recovery benefits.

I am the same. I have planned 4 injections in the past and I end up doing 2. Last time I planned pre workout and pre bed and I just done pre bed. Your stack is all about recovery and will really add to your results from the aas you are running.

I am the same. I have planned 4 injections in the past and I end up doing 2. Last time I planned pre workout and pre bed and I just done pre bed. Your stack is all about recovery and will really add to your results from the aas you are running.

I'm hoping so. I know what you mean. I still sometimes forget whether I took a dose or not lol!

So far so good, slept like a bear last night. Dreams were off of the wall crazy.

My shoulders aren't sore from 2 days ago, I felt them a bit yesterday but that seems to be gone. So far my legs don't feel much soreness either, I'm usually very sore after leg day, especially since I did 10 sets of hack squats as part of my leg training for a total of 23 sets yesterday.

My knees hurt just thinking about 10 sets of hack squats.

My knees hurt just thinking about 10 sets of hack squats.

I stupidly put every plate I could on the leg press last week. I still got 12 reps but it is no good for my knees. My knee caps hurt for a week after so I am not gonna do it again. My strength endurance is not what it used to be but last leg day the leg press had 3 plates a side so I just repped it till I got 100 reps. I failed on about 60 so rested for 5 secs and kept getting another 10-5 reps each time with no more than 5 secs rest. I got up quick and nearly fell over :D There was a time I could do 10 plates total for 100 reps with no rest but I doubt those days are coming back :eek::D

I've been slowly rehabbing my knees. I'm finally able to perform hacks and leg press with no issues. It's all about mastering my form so I don't stress on the knees too much. Plus all the gh peps consistently has been helping.

I've been sleeping very heavy. It's harder to wake up in the morning, I feel groggy but once I do I feel really refreshed.

I'm looking alot fuller as well. Holding some water however.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131