Gh peptide rotating protocol

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Hi Ya'll...
I took the summer off from GH peptides to give by body a break after years on them.
Today is my 3rd day back on GH peptides, and I must say I'm very impressed with the changes I've seen already.
Day 1: I took 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC mid afternoon post workout.
Day 2: I took 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC 2 hours preworkout so it would peak during my training, then again post workout for recovery. I spaced out the injections by 5 hours giving the pituitary gland plenty of time to replenish HGH stores.
Day 3: this is today. So far I have taken one 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC injection 2 hours ago. I have only had one meal today here at 2pm, and this picture is right now with no pump.
I wish I had taken a pic before starting. I looked a lot less full in the muscles prior to GH peptides.

My plan is to take this combination twice a day until I have gone through both 5mg ipamorelin vials I have. Next, I will switch to ghrp2 with cjc no DAC at 100mcg each 3 times a day until I go through both 5mg vials I have of GHRP2.
After that I will do 200mcg hexarelin on its own 3 times a day.
And finally I plan to switch to MK677 at 10mg to start, then ascending dosage gradually to greater amounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 707
Looking good JJ and I like your plan. You're always so well thought out and have a reason for things.

You look great and I like your plan. That's pretty much how I run peptides. I tend to rotate things every month or so. Occasionally I will do a longer cycle with something like cjc-dac. I have been off peptides too but plan a long MK-677 cycle gradually building up the dose. After that I will do something like you are now... probably starting with hexarelin. Looking forward to seeing your progression.

I like the non bloatting GH peps a lot. I know I'll gain a lot of weight on mk677. Today I'm 209Lbs with cloths on. It'll be interesting to see what the scale does.

I didn't fall asleep til 4am last night. Hahaha I'm on Elvia's night owl schedule. I had a hard time getting my butt in the gym but I'm here training delts now. I took Maeng da kratom, cbd oil, a half modanifil tab, and neon volt at 1/4 dose because I'm caffeine sensitive. I feel high a bit listening to Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb, and I'm lifting while comfortably numb. :D

I like the non bloatting GH peps a lot. I know I'll gain a lot of weight on mk677. Today I'm 209Lbs with cloths on. It'll be interesting to see what the scale does.

I am the same. It's good to rotate though. But I mainly stick to hexarelin, ipamorelin, cjc no dac, cjc with dac, tesamorelin, lr3, peg mgf etc. Next cycle is MK-677 so the complete opposite :)

I am the same. It's good to rotate though. But I mainly stick to hexarelin, ipamorelin, cjc no dac, cjc with dac, tesamorelin, lr3, peg mgf etc. Next cycle is MK-677 so the complete opposite :)

You'll get huge off MK-677. It feels great when you train. The joints feel cushioned and your strength goes up. Just wear tank tops that are baggy in the stomach area. Hahaha :D

I cover up in the gym so I will be fine :D

It's too hot for that. Haha you have to show the ladies what you've got. :D

So, I'm trying a new workout schedule. I just trained biceps and triceps 3 days in a row. Now that I'm not site injecting my arms I need to keep them full with blood to keep them looking decent.

Day 1: chest, biceps, triceps, abs, lower back(cardio)
Day 2: back, biceps, triceps, abs, calves(cardio)
Day 3: delts, traps, biceps, triceps(cardio)
Day 4: full leg day, calves
Day 5: rest

This is my tentative plan but it's up for negotiation. I truly decide what I'm training the minute I walk into the gym. :D

You'll get huge off MK-677. It feels great when you train. The joints feel cushioned and your strength goes up. Just wear tank tops that are baggy in the stomach area. Hahaha :D

x2. You can say that again!:D
Plus NEVER any problems sleeping while on MK.

Nice, about time you run another log like this. I enjoy following your progress. Your LR3 thread years ago was an amazing read.

Thank you Rambo! Maybe this thread will help me stay more strict on my diet since I'll track progress with pictures. Although, tonight I ate like a hog, or my fat ex girlfriend for that matter. :D :star-;ars:star-;ars:star-;ars

I had my cheat meal last night and my core temperature was way high. I soaked my pillows. It's cool the way a total gorge fest spikes the metabolism.
Today, I have only had one meal at noon which consisted of 8 egg whites, 5oz extra lean ground turkey, a cup of steamed rice, and veggie soup.
I took my 500mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC at 11am. Next injection will be at around 6pm.

Yesterday's leg workout went incredibly well. I notice the ipamorelin/cjc no DAC are giving me increased strength of approximately 10%, my muscles and joints feel less dry and brittle, and my endurance is slightly better. I just finished my first 5mg vial of ipamorelin so I have only one left which will last 5 days since I'm taking 500mcg twice a day.
My weight was up a few pounds due to cheat meals but what I see is basically no true water weight gain other than perhaps a slight added film under the skin, while the nitrogen retention is vastly improved in all muscle groups.
I'm really pleased that I gave myself two months off GH peptides so I can truly gauge the results on fresh receptors.

Today, I train chest, bieceps, triceps, abs, lower back, (have a protein/oat shake) then 40 minutes on the treadmill at an incline of 10, speed 3.2. I like to have whey isolate immediately after weight training to help my muscles heal. Most guys believe it best to do cardio in a fasted state but I get great results when I have some carbohydrates digesting. There used to be a theory that you need carbs in your stomach in order to tap into stored body fat during cardio. Obviously that theory is false but I can do cardio much easier with a little oats in my belly.

I just boiled up some injectable anadrol and took 100mg. This is a very high dose that I only did as an expetiment to see if it can improve today's strength and pump. I'm out of my tadalafil and I won't use Igf1-Lr3 as not to taint this GH peptide rotation experiment. This inject adrol is 50mg per ml which is too high to keep it stable so I had to add benezol alcohol and reheat it. It wasn't going into solution fully so I added 5% more benezol alcohol and it immediately started breaking apart the anadrol crystals.

I feel incredible right now as I took Maeng da and ZEN kratom, ashwagandha, and 1/4 modanifil tablet.
I can't wait to switch to GHRP2 next week. GHRP2 has always been the ghrp that my body fills out best to with minimal subcutaneous water and very little abdominal distention, yet it easily puts 5Lbs on me and improves my strength roughly 20%.

Post workout I take 500mcg ipamorelin, 100mcg cjc no DAC, and 5mg cbd oil for enhanced recovery. Cannabinoids are being studied currently for enhanced athletic recovery.

Yesterday's leg workout went incredibly well. I notice the ipamorelin/cjc no DAC are giving me increased strength of approximately 10%, my muscles and joints feel less dry and brittle, and my endurance is slightly better. I just finished my first 5mg vial of ipamorelin so I have only one left which will last 5 days since I'm taking 500mcg twice a day.
My weight was up a few pounds due to cheat meals but what I see is basically no true water weight gain other than perhaps a slight added film under the skin, while the nitrogen retention is vastly improved in all muscle groups.
I'm really pleased that I gave myself two months off GH peptides so I can truly gauge the results on fresh receptors.

Today, I train chest, bieceps, triceps, abs, lower back, (have a protein/oat shake) then 40 minutes on the treadmill at an incline of 10, speed 3.2. I like to have whey isolate immediately after weight training to help my muscles heal. Most guys believe it best to do cardio in a fasted state but I get great results when I have some carbohydrates digesting. There used to be a theory that you need carbs in your stomach in order to tap into stored body fat during cardio. Obviously that theory is false but I can do cardio much easier with a little oats in my belly.

I just boiled up some injectable anadrol and took 100mg. This is a very high dose that I only did as an expetiment to see if it can improve today's strength and pump. I'm out of my tadalafil and I won't use Igf1-Lr3 as not to taint this GH peptide rotation experiment. This inject adrol is 50mg per ml which is too high to keep it stable so I had to add benezol alcohol and reheat it. It wasn't going into solution fully so I added 5% more benezol alcohol and it immediately started breaking apart the anadrol crystals.

I feel incredible right now as I took Maeng da and ZEN kratom, ashwagandha, and 1/4 modanifil tablet.
I can't wait to switch to GHRP2 next week. GHRP2 has always been the ghrp that my body fills out best to with minimal subcutaneous water and very little abdominal distention, yet it easily puts 5Lbs on me and improves my strength roughly 20%.

Post workout I take 500mcg ipamorelin, 100mcg cjc no DAC, and 5mg cbd oil for enhanced recovery. Cannabinoids are being studied currently for enhanced athletic recovery.

I love the way you see things. I have never been a huge fan of GHRP-2 but generally speaking it is probably the most effective GHRP of them all (gh output, side effects and cost).

Are you gonna try Q-Bomb as a pre workout in the near future? I hope to :)

I love the way you see things. I have never been a huge fan of GHRP-2 but generally speaking it is probably the most effective GHRP of them all (gh output, side effects and cost).

Are you gonna try Q-Bomb as a pre workout in the near future? I hope to :)

I definitely am going to try Q-BOMB. It has horned white vein in it which I haven't tried yet. There is also Maeng da leaf powder and Maeng da resin/extract.
I think I'll take a little MD resin now with some MD powder.

I have a gram of Maeng da resin/extract under my tongue right now. I rarely ever use resins/extracts. I expect to feel incredible in a few minutes. :D

JJ I want to use the Q-Bomb too. I just ordered Lee Lebrada's pre workout that looks great too. I think I will combine them :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws