Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
What is your dream HGH PROTOCOL?

HERE IS MINE:

UPON WAKING and 7 hours later(NOON-ish)
200mcg huperzine A or horny goat weed(for somatostatin inhibition)
(30 minutes later)
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg mod grf(1-29)/cjc no DAC subQ
(10 minutes later, when the GH pulse is rising)
3ius Serostim, or 5ius of a good generic (intramuscular injection)
(20 minutes later)
6-8ius humalin R

PREWORKOUT
100mcg Igf1-des (split bilaterally in muscles trained, preferably injected 20 minutes into the workout when lactic acid is high. Des works best in an environment high in lactic acid)

POST WORKOUT
5ius Humalog

BEFORE BED
3mg melatonin
25mg MK677(identical to GHRP6 invivo)[25 hour half life]
1mg tesamorelin(GHRH)[8 hour half life]

***This protocol would cause great synergy among the components listed. I would keep dietary fats low, and complex carbohydrates and protein high to make the most of it without fat storage from the slin.
I respond best to a diet of approximate 5,000 calories from clean whole foods. A good intraworkout drink supplying 100 grams of glucose, along with 50 grams of whey isolate/BCAA's is optimum sipped throughout the workout.

I'd love to try this JJ. I'm surprised you went with DES over LR3 though. Any particular reason?

I like this but what if you split the Gh 1.5 iu in the morning and did 1.5iu before bed with the mk677 and tesamorlin that way you take advantage Gh pulse rising from the ghrh(tesamorlin)/ghrp(mk677)?

Or what about just using cjc with dac so it's constantly in your system that was each time the mk677 pulses it has the cjc present to work synergistic so the pulse is always amplified?

I'd love to try this JJ. I'm surprised you went with DES over LR3 though. Any particular reason?

For its fast action and clearance so it can't inhibit the HGH release from the prebed peptides. Also, because des is such a tiny molecule it should remain for the most part within the IGF-1 receptors located in the muscle injected in and not affect the intestines which contain a lot of IGF-1 receptors.

I like this but what if you split the Gh 1.5 iu in the morning and did 1.5iu before bed with the mk677 and tesamorlin that way you take advantage Gh pulse rising from the ghrh(tesamorlin)/ghrp(mk677)?

Or what about just using cjc with dac so it's constantly in your system that was each time the mk677 pulses it has the cjc present to work synergistic so the pulse is always amplified?

HGH injected at the time of tesamorelin will completely inhibit its HGH release as it is a GHRH.
CJC DAC won't work while synthetic HGH is present, which is why I chose tesamorelin. Tesamorelin will secrete HGH for 8 hours while sleeping and it will have cleared by the time you take your morning HGH.

That's a lot of pins!

Curious what you're GH and IGF levels are with this

Awesome. Your protocolshave ALWAYS given me insane results.

However, this is about a grand for a month lol.
You guys should do a contest for someone to log this :p

Awesome. Your protocolshave ALWAYS given me insane results.

However, this is about a grand for a month lol.
You guys should do a contest for someone to log this :p

It's definitely expensive, especially with serostim for the HGH.
This is similar to what I recomend to the national level guys who have pm'd me for help. This version I like better with mk677 and tesamorelin before bed instead of another HGH/slin dose. I prefer the idea of HGH secreatagogues before bed.

When my kits land, I may try something very similar.

HGH injected at the time of tesamorelin will completely inhibit its HGH release as it is a GHRH.
CJC DAC won't work while synthetic HGH is present, which is why I chose tesamorelin. Tesamorelin will secrete HGH for 8 hours while sleeping and it will have cleared by the time you take your morning HGH.

Damn I wish I would have researched that more before I picked up 8 vials of cjc dac. So basically when using mk677 with cjc dac there is no room for HGH?

I don't get how HGH could blunt the effect of cjc w/o dac but can with cjc with dac. So now that I'm sitting on a 2month supply what about still using it and adding cjc w/o dac before the Gh shot. Example

Wake up 200mcg HupA
30min later 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc w/o dac(or 100mcg hex)
10min later 3iu humatrope
Then eat

Then post workout 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc w/o dac(or 100mcg hex)

I don't use slin much as I am dieting but only do a little 2x per week so those days I'll shoot my humalog(5iu's) 10min afte the peps

Then before bed 10mk677(I can't handle more)

So that way I get the benefits still of the cjc with dac(2mg/week)

Damn I wish I would have researched that more before I picked up 8 vials of cjc dac. So basically when using mk677 with cjc dac there is no room for HGH?

There's always room for HGH. Mk677 is identical to GHRP6 invivo and invitro. Cjc-1295DAC is a GHRH. Synthetic HGH is exogenous, from an outside source. All 3 work in different ways. Stacking all 3 would work very well as long as the synthetic high was only used once a day. If used once a day intramuscularly the synthetic HGH would only inhibit the cjcDAC(GHRH) for around 5-7 hours out of a 24 hour period.

I don't get how HGH could blunt the effect of cjc w/o dac but can with cjc with dac. So now that I'm sitting on a 2month supply what about still using it and adding cjc w/o dac before the Gh shot. Example

Wake up 200mcg HupA
Then eat

I don't use slin much as I am dieting but only do a little 2x per week so those days I'll shoot my humalog(5iu's) 10min afte the peps

Exogenous HGH blunts the HGH release from all GHRH's: cjcDAC, cjc without DAC, tesamorelin, sermorelin. This only occurs while the synthetic HGH is present. If injected intramuscularly the HGH is active for around 7 hours. If injected subcutaneously the high is active for around 12 hours.

Ok then I assume the reasoning behind using cjc without dac with a ghrp before an HGH shot is bc you get the pulse from the 2 and the half life for the cjc without dac is so short it doesn't matter using Gh afterwards bc you already got the pulse before hand. Now what if your using cjc with dac and want that same pulse before your Gh shot. Could you take a ghrp/cjc without dac 10 min prior of your Gh shot to take advantage of the pulse or will it not work if cjc with dac is already present in your system?

Last edited:

Wake up 200mcg HupA
Then eat

Im waiting on mine to arrive so I can start a very similar protocol.
Haven't started my MK-677 yet.
You couldn't handle more than 10mg? Why, Lethargic?

Ok then I assume the reasoning behind using cjc without dac with a ghrp before an HGH shot is bc you get the pulse from the 2 and the half life for the cjc without dac is so short it doesn't matter using Gh afterwards bc you already got the pulse before hand. Now what if your using cjc with dac and want that same pulse before your Gh shot. Could you take a ghrp/cjc without dac 10 min prior of your Gh shot to take advantage of the pulse or will it not work if cjc with dac is already present in your system?

The cjcDAC is active and ready to pulse every time you take your GHRP2 so all you need is your GHRP2 which will concurrently pulse with your cjcDAC, the 10 minutes later take your HGH and your GH pulse will be rising from the cjcDAC/GHRP2 already. The HGH takes awhile to get into your system so the cjcDAC will still work long enough to create a pulse with your GHRP2.

Excellent thank you. So even though I am taking mk677 I will still need to take a shot of ghrp2 to get that pulse I assume? Also if HGH blunts ghrh's effects does Igf do the same?

Excellent thank you. So even though I am taking mk677 I will still need to take a shot of ghrp2 to get that pulse I assume? Also if HGH blunts ghrh's effects does Igf do the same?

Mk677 pulses around the clock but it's impossible to time when the next pulse will come. So far it looks like mk677 before bed and HGH upon waking is the best synergy shown on one guy's ridiculously high serum HGH score of 71. :eek:

IGF-1 in theory blunts HGH but Igf1-Lr3 has a different amino acid chain than regular IGF-1 so no one has proven that yet by doing serum HGH blood testing with an HGH injection following an IGF1-Lr3 injection. That would be a great experiment to try so we would know the truth finally.

Ghrp2 is so inexpensive that you might as well take it prior to HGH to guarantee a pulse. But, mk677 plus a good dose of legit/pharma grade HGH would be more than enough to get crazy results!

3iu a day first thing in the morning has been working the best for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear