over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progen. Stay away avoid company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiving438

Newbies
Buddy of mine, and myself not to mention, made a foolish transaction with them that resulted in them charging him double the cost. Bank notified him of fraud literally within seconds about this charge. Long story short their "costumer service" and means of contact is non existent and he's been emailing them all.

Not even sure why he made an order with most of their products are bunk. Something as simple as clomid they will send you flavored water.

That's odd. I've used them in the past on their tadalifil and mt2, with good results. I hope they make this right with you and your friend.

No in other forums Progen does not have a good rep. Huge discounts and free shipping I wasn't even upset with the bunk products I received. How many of your sources ignore your emails and etc.? I don't have a source that doesn't respond less than 10hours. Progen is garbage...the past is the past Geopeptides used to be G2G look at them now....

another one

I'll say the same for Platinum Group, they wont respond to emails etc. Send them $$ and you just made a donation to someones vacation.

Wow. Never heard of them, but you'd think clomid raws are so cheap and available, they'd just as easily send the real deal than flavored water. :(

This is interesting to me as well.

Have used several sources, but recently put them on the list. Have had great experiences so far.

ITW

its a roll of the dice really with all companies, one day there legit, another there scammers ,just like that they can go bad, be careful

The only reviews I have seen from Progen have all been negative. Ill stick with PP.

This is interesting to me as well.

Have used several sources, but recently put them on the list. Have had great experiences so far.

ITW

With Progen? To be honest I'm surprised a Progen Rep hasn't created a fake account and acted like the chems and peps are the "best they've had" yet in this forum. They do that a lot....

I guess they fell off big time????

If you look in my severe allergic reaction thread, you'll see that their DAC and iPam were giving me hives. They would not respond to any emails either.

No I haven't. But I was running DAC/ipam from GWP and ergopep before I started progen with no problems. I'm now using ug peptides with no problems either.

Cheers for the heads up, havn't heard negative things about them before but always be wary.

This is all kind of unsettling.

I've used them lots of times and loved the MT-II & BPC-157. Also, I've never had problems with shipping or fulfillment of orders.

I just received some CJC/DAC and Ipamorelin...I really hope that they're good.

yeah these pep companies can go bad for some reason...I remember I used extreme peptides for awhile and everything was great then one time they sent me vials of sugar water lol...I dont know what the margins are in the pep business, maybe they dont sell enough to make it profitable and end up going bad

Im 5 days into the CJC/Ipam and having all the normal effects. A little water retention, numb hands waking me up, WAY deeper sleep and just a little drowsier than normal during the day.

Maybe I got lucky?

I've used progens peptides and I have always had good results with there produxts and their customer service is on point. I received 2 broken cjc w/dac and emailed them and I had new bottles in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear