over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spartan Log: Ipam & CJC N/D

acer00

Registered
Winner of Spartan giveaway for Ipam and picked up some CJC N/D to go with it. Started research off at 100mcg of each before fasted cardio. Subject experienced a very strong flush and felt slightly more energized throughout the day. This combo and dosage never yielded this strong of an initial result from the first pin. No hunger afterwards as experienced with prior GHRP 6 protocols. We will see if this continues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Day 4 the same pre cardio protocol. Up 3lbs still with a slight energy boost. Research subject is sweating more often with strength and endurance up slightly as well. Currently keeping realistic expectations and couldn't be more pleased as this protocol allows for the product to last longer. Pump is also getting slightly better. So far so good.

Subbed in. What are macros like while researching the IPAM & NO/DAC?

Just eating lean with 30g Vitargo carbs and protein before 5:30am training when lifting. Fasted cardio 30 min after morning dose. Followed by 2 chicken breast and broccoli meals throughout the day, egg whites and protein shake 2x when get home. Sunday's are similar but with. Re-feed with beef, sweet potatoes. Trying to lean out a bit and see how my body responds to the peps.
Sweating during cardio and leaning out. Noticing vascularity and fullness on low carb days with energy still steady.

So far so good still. Bumped up to 100mcg of both Ipam and CJC N/D 3x per day. Still feeling god and sleeping better. I wake up more refreshed and it has not taken as much coffee or pre-workout as I normally would consume. Still pleased with the early results so far.

**broken link removed**

So far so good still. Bumped up to 100mcg of both Ipam and CJC N/D 3x per day. Still feeling god and sleeping better. I wake up more refreshed and it has not taken as much coffee or pre-workout as I normally would consume. Still pleased with the early results so far.

**broken link removed**

I'm doing pretty much the same just not as many times a day. I start the day with 100mcg CJC no/dac and 200mcg ipam then wait 15 minutes hit 2 iu of gh and then do fasted cardio. So far so good. :headbang:

I'm doing pretty much the same just not as many times a day. I start the day with 100mcg CJC no/dac and 200mcg ipam then wait 15 minutes hit 2 iu of gh and then do fasted cardio. So far so good. :headbang:
Nice. I'm sure you are getting good results. I notice the test subject sweats a lot if dosed pre-cardio. Still going strong.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Starting to notice the physical effects more at this time. Recovery is very high and the pump with physical activity has been much improved. At a glance it would appear that the pump is continuous all day when using the CJC N/D and Ipam combo. The pump in the gym is incredible. Good stuff kicking in.

Last edited:
Still going well. Noticing the pump comes earlier in the gym and more intense. Starting to notice the endurance increasing in the cardio as well. A new development is the urge to workout 2x per day with the recovery up a notch.

www.spartanpeptides.com

Incredible, pump, stamina, endurance, now at the one month mark and I am glad I kept expectations reasonable, rat is blown away by lean and full muscles no matter what he eats. Great stuff in full effect it seems. Spartan is top notch.

www.spartanpeptides.com

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner