over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using igf1 lr3 to shuttle l carnitine into cells

stankyleg

Registered
there seems to be a lot of info on igf' ability to shuttle nutrients. Could this be stacked with injectable l carnitine to get it inside cells? I realize this will all be theory, but is it plausible?

In place of slin, I presume? Good question. Id be interested to hear responses too.

I'm not sure about igf but didn't DatBtrue a long time ago say that injectible L carnitine is greatly enhanced when using insulin even if it's as low as just 1iu slin.

Interesting. However I believe Meadows stated in his article that you only have to use the insulin at 1-2iu for only a week or two and then from there you can just do the carnitine by itself from that point on so I would probably opt for the humalog. 1) Because that method has been proven to work and 2) Because its a much cheaper route. :cool:

Interesting. However I believe Meadows stated in his article that you only have to use the insulin at 1-2iu for only a week or two and then from there you can just do the carnitine by itself from that point on so I would probably opt for the humalog. 1) Because that method has been proven to work and 2) Because its a much cheaper route. :cool:

I agree with you, however there are guys who are adverse to running slin; possibly looking for another way to maximize the L-Carn.

Do you have the link to the article? I dont see how only doing humalog for a week or 2 and then not having to continue to use it will give you better benefits when using L-carn during the time frame you are off the slin. Its out of your system in 5hrs so I dont understand how that would be possible but I would love to read it.

Do you have the link to the article? I dont see how only doing humalog for a week or 2 and then not having to continue to use it will give you better benefits when using L-carn during the time frame you are off the slin. Its out of your system in 5hrs so I dont understand how that would be possible but I would love to read it.

It's on Johns membership website Health Nutrition Fitness Customized Meal Training Plan Program Coaches Mountain Dog Diet Its only 10 or 15 bucks a month for a membership and there is a slew of information on there. Its well worth the money.

^^^
I'm a member there...do you remember the name of the article?

Heads up on l car injections it's like injecting shards of glass. Shit is painful. You looking for fay burning from the lcar?

Yes

The l-Carn I use is 400mg/ml and isn't painful at all. I load up 2ml and attach a 28g and spot inject my lower back/love handles which are really my only stubborn areas for localized fat loss. Sometimes I'll do IM if I'm in a rush but man when you accidentally knick a vein you get a nasty head rush and nauseous.

Last edited:
Heads up on l car injections it's like injecting shards of glass. Shit is painful. You looking for fay burning from the lcar?

I ordered some inexpensive l-carnitine from an animal site...burned like fire.

Synthetine goes in like WATER.

So, in the interest of balancing economy and the ability to walk after pinning, I use 2cc Synthetine with 1cc horse l-carnitine and pain is almost non-existent.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner