over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great news for the members of pm!

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
My professor for this semesters chemistry course has agreed to allow me and my classmates to test peptides using various methods available in or lab. members , sponsors, let's find out what is real and what isn't ! Thinking the ghrps will be the easiest to test, igf may not be as easy considering the length of its amino acid chain

Mod-GRF(1-29) would be worth testing as it's one of the harder petptides to make.

I'll work on getting one from each sponsor on the board , providing my school will pay if not ill just select a few at random.

I'm sure you could get a donation for such a study. With there being so many different sources for peptides everyone is always tryin to say they're the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to this, sounds like a great opportunity to see whats what

That would be cool , Ill get the exact date from her next Monday and start reaching out to some sponsors, unless some volunteer on their own. i figure if we get a 4 hour slot of time we can get a good number of tests done. Have an adept group of grad level and working professionals.

Just buy randomly. Otherwise the sponsors will Def def give you a good bottle so as not to get a bad result. Also please test for the proper mgs, mcgs etc... Along with the active ingredient. Thank you we've needed this testing for a Long time...

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Awesome. I will def be following the results on this thread.

Just buy randomly. Otherwise the sponsors will Def def give you a good bottle so as not to get a bad result. Also please test for the proper mgs, mcgs etc... Along with the active ingredient. Thank you we've needed this testing for a Long time...

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

This is my hunch as well, random is best. Notice no sponsor has popped in here, yet they flood every other thread

Could u test a vial of hgh?
. I would love to but I can't take that chance, some of the people participating would know what it was and that it was not legally obtained.

That would be badass, just make sure to keep it random as possible.

Keep us posted!

That would be badass, just make sure to keep it random as possible.

Keep us posted!

I will likely be preparing the lab along with our professor, removing labels prior to set up. Giving each jar a random name and number, a reference range for weight and a list of what amino acids are supposed to be in it. I'm
Assuming we will be using chromatography and mass spectrometry.

. I would love to but I can't take that chance, some of the people participating would know what it was and that it was not legally obtained.

So take off the label. And If it's tested and comes back as that. We have a winner. Or I can put a serostim label on it lol.

Also peptides are illegal. For human use.
Since you guys aren't putting in a human. It's research purposes

So take off the label. And If it's tested and comes back as that. We have a winner. Or I can put a serostim label on it lol.

Also peptides are illegal. For human use.
Since you guys aren't putting in a human. It's research purposes

So your suggesting to test it as if it's say gh frag and let it come back as regular gh ?

Exactly :) we are not consuming them or injecting them into humans, therefore totally legal. They will be destroyed in the testing process.

Yup bro I'm sure you'll get some help from sponsors that's a great opportunity for you. So I'm sure you'll do the best , good like bud and keep us posted!

Last edited:
My vote goes to TB500 and BPC157

Another idea:

Members of PM (or elsewhere) that you trust could purchase some peptides / research chems and have them ship straight to you.

Heck, I am willing to do that... But I am a newb on PM with no reputation.

Think about it: doing it this way eliminates the possibility that a sponsor here just sends a known good sample. Plus, you won't have to shell $$$ out totally on your own.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here's the way it should work to minimize sponsors taking advantage of this (after all they are here to make money).

Have a random member, one that is a veteran, buy a few peptides from a few different places, then send it to OP so that he can have it verified.

The sponsors are great and the coupon codes are even greater, but we do need to minimize any bias if testing will be done.

Just my 2 cents :fo:d-smil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity