over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys looking for info on some generics

This forum stuff I mean. Haven't been on them for a while. Thx again

I would suggest TP Greys. Proven quality over the years. Not saying there arent more choices over there. Just I would do.
Hope this help.

Look through the lab results section. And also race picks GH testing thread. Tons of lab test results on our sponsors GH products.

Labs section and sponsor section will give you a good base of knowledge and feedback.

I believe that the Labs section and the Sponsors section are off limits until you have 50+ posts, The search function is your friend regardless

I believe that the Labs section and the Sponsors section are off limits until you have 50+ posts, The search function is your friend regardless

Crap I forgot about that.. Okay

Okay well generics are exactly that generic hgh made in China. The color of the top really has no value as far as determining potency, what you need to worry about is finding a quality source that's been around awhile(plenty of those of the forum). The name brands like hyge, kefie, eli are great but can be faked so once again make sure you have a good source. One more thing... One of my pet peeves is look at hgh serum tests from RANDOMLY purchased kits not ones given out just to be tested.

Crap I forgot about that.. Okay

Okay well generics are exactly that generic hgh made in China. The color of the top really has no value as far as determining potency, what you need to worry about is finding a quality source that's been around awhile(plenty of those of the forum). The name brands like hyge, kefie, eli are great but can be faked so once again make sure you have a good source. One more thing... One of my pet peeves is look at hgh serum tests from RANDOMLY purchased kits not ones given out just to be tested.

Elis and hyges aren't being produced anymore. Kefeis are so so. I've heard good things about grey tops as they are supposed to be the highest in purity percentage among all generics. Personally, I would go with pharm grade for peace of mind even if it means I have to shell out more.

Racepicks thread is in the sponsor section and doesn't require 50 posts to view. Only to post there. Lots of tests being done in that thread.

Kefeis have been my go to and the most consistent over many years if you ask me. But as others have said, there is some newer generics to the market, like Greys, that have had great lab tests.

You can search the sponsors section just whatever you do don't post in that section. Not until you have at least 50 posts.

Just stay away from mean greens unless you want to get your gh 10 month late lol.

Tp and 6 fingers are the best according to one of my bud who's used both. He ranks 6 fingers red tops as the best outta all of them. They also cost more so catch 22

i think you better need to look for some pharma GH if you have some cash ...

Look through the lab results section. And also race picks GH testing thread. Tons of lab test results on our sponsors GH products.

lab results section available only if you have 50 posts. i think he just can't go there

For generics TheGreyTops are good I feel. They are testing good and giving many including myself results.

3.3iu/day has me just over 400 igf levels

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity