YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can HGH, IGF, BPC-157, & TB500 be taken together? Tendon injury...

limitless1

Newbies
I've been dealing with patellar tendonitis for the last 6 months and want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I've been on HGH for the last few months. I was thinking about adding the following healing peptides into the mix but dont want to do anything dangerous.

Are there any risk with taking HGH, IGF, BPC-157 and TB500 at the same time or is that overkill?

If any of you had used a peptide to heal up long standing tendonosis, please tell what you used, dosage, and how long it took.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yup they can all be used together. You'd probably see the best results taking all those at the same time.

I took ostarine, igf, ghrp6, cjcnodac, bpc157, and tb500 after my tricep tendon tear surgery. I could feel myself getting a little better everyday they definately worked. I was benching 315 for 5 before surgery. 3 weeks out of surgery i was benching 135 for 10 like air with no pain. Guys at the gym all know me and were like umm your crazy how r you doing that.

Also id consider researching ghk-cu if you can afford it

Ostarine and rad140 are also supposed to help with joints

On the supplement side id look into glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, cissus, papaya and pinapple enzymes, vitamin c accelerate collagen synthesis, and lots of whole milk.

Its been a very dissapointing injury im so impatient but am thankful i know enough to heal faster than just about anyone pretty much

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm going to give it a go.

Question, can I mix the hgh and these other peptides all in the same syringe? Reason being is I just started the spot injections right over the tendon.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm going to give it a go.

Question, can I mix the hgh and these other peptides all in the same syringe? Reason being is I just started the spot injections right over the tendon.

I mix most peptides in the same syringe if I'm in a hurry like TB-500, BPC-157, GHRP2, CJC no DAC, melanotan II, but I won't mix anything with my serostim HGH due to risking it since it's so expensive. I don't mix insulin in the same pins with anything. It's diluted in something that I fear will damage other peptides.

Some people dont think its good to pin a tendon over and over since it heals so much slower than muscle.

I dont pin into the tendon, leave that to the professionals. I pinch the skin right over the knee and inject there.

What do you guys recommend for a dosing protocol for each peptide? I have tendonitis in both knees so Ill probably need to break this up into 2 injections daily. I currently run 4 IUs a day of HGH and have just begun to spot inject.

Also how much do these peptides mask the pain? I know they exhibit anti-inflammtory properties. Dont want to do too much too soon & cause more damage. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Depending on how much you have idealy I'd run

2.5mg tb500 twice a week
150mcg igfdes daily
500mcg bpc 157 daily

Minimum doses

2mg tb500 twice a week
50mcg igf1des daily
200mcg bpc 157 daily

Thanks for the dosing protocol! Money is not an issue when it comes to getting better.

I have IGF1-LR3, do you recommend IGF DES over it?

From my research igf des is more potent but igf1-lr3 will last longer in the body.

Thanks for the dosing protocol! Money is not an issue when it comes to getting better.

I have IGF1-LR3, do you recommend IGF DES over it?

From my research igf des is more potent but igf1-lr3 will last longer in the body.

No prob youre welcome

Igflr3 is fine but its for subcutanious stomach fat injections, des is for site injections. Tb500 doesnt need site injections either. Bpc definately needs a site injection. If money isnt an issue get some ghk-cu peptide its supposed to help heal too. Also if money isnt an issue i'd do 6 ius of hgh a day not 4.

Odd tip but maybe try firing your calves hamstrings and quads iike 100times through out the day to get more blood flowing around the knees and help healing.

Jacky, you certainly know your shit!

GHK-Cu studies look very promising. Adding it to the arsenal.

I have been doing some slight stretches and strengthening, wont hurt to begin firing those muscles more while im at it.

Sounds good limitless just in a similar situation to you and did a lot of reading when i was in a splint for a week. And always have been into researching and trying many different compounds over the years. Happy to pass along what ive learned.

I've been using the peptides: BPC-157 and IGF-RL3 long for about 5 days now, and the pain in both knees is much less than before.

Is this just the anti-inflammtory properties or is this actual healing? Wondering what would happen if I came off right now.

I doubt much healing happened in 5 days. Probably anti inflammatory properties. What about the hgh and tb500 not taking those?

Yeah that's what I figured. It just strange having little pain, don't know how much activity I can do in a day.

Am on HGH too, and TB500 is on the way. I just know HGH has no anti inflammatory properties...

NO!!! That isn't JUST tendinitis! That is TENDINOSIS also!!

Tendinosis is caused by rapid collegen synthesis (ie tendon repair!!!).

The WHOLE PROBLEM is that your body is repairing the tendon too fast already!!!

I hope the caps and exclamations helped, your condition is very common, and very commonly mistreated.

Increasing collegen synthesis is the last thing you want.

Search for "tendinosis" with my username and you will find LOADS of info. Most of my information comes directly from therapist and orthos I have talked to or worked with, and my own experience and research.

Kaladryn,

I appreciate your input and have looked through some of your post on tendinitis. You are correct about tendinitis being an imbalance of collagen type 3 to collagen type 1. Healthy tendons are made of mostly collagen type 1.

The thing is HGH increases both collagen 1 and 3 in clinical studies.

IGF increases collagen type 1 and increases the tensile stretch of tendons.

Bpc-157 increases the amount of growth hormone receptor that can reach the tendon and also increases the tensile strength of tendons.

With all this in mind + factoring in all those who can swear on these substances for tendinitis. I still do believe it is the route to fastest healing, unless you can prove me otherwise. Thanks!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear