over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novotrop GH

Hellman13

Registered
Got my kit a week ago, 2 x 120 iu of pharma GH call Novotrop and I was pleasantly surprised. My metabolism and fat loss increased and I feel myself totaly great in the gym and price is awesome as for pharma grade. Anyone else had experience with this GH? Is that really good product or i’m just lucky one? Any blood tests? Thanks

Got my kit a week ago, 2 x 120 iu of pharma GH call Novotrop and I was pleasantly surprised. My metabolism and fat loss increased and I feel myself totaly great in the gym and price is awesome as for pharma grade. Anyone else had experience with this GH? Is that really good product or i’m just lucky one? Any blood tests? Thanks

How many iu you running?

I wouldn't call novotrop pharm grade, but if it's working, then great.

Did you have any experience with this gh?

I have a buddy of mine that ran a couple boxes earlier this year. He says it's more like the generic stuff from overseas. Lots of filler, and edema was bad.

I’ve been on it over 2 months and result was better than I expected. Feeling good, and skin looks great, sleep like child and also monster pumps!. I did 6 i u total split 2 times a day.
I think the price is so low cuz this gh is new and not many people know about it's existence. So don't worry Novotrop is qualitative gh. Enjoy it.

Novi is crap generic it's just blows u up with water lol. Tons of fillers

I have a buddy of mine that ran a couple boxes earlier this year. He says it's more like the generic stuff from overseas. Lots of filler, and edema was bad.

After you told me this, I felt myself cheated so I contacted with Novotrop source and asked them to give me labs and documentation, as provement , they provide me with all info what I'm asked for and I saw that purity of this gh exceed 99,1%. After some time I found a random bloods on a couple of other boards and the numbers was great! So now there is no doubts for me that this is real good pharma

Just beause they charge more doesn't make it pharmaceutical grade HGH. Novotrop is expensive rebottled/relabeled generics.
Glad you're having success with it.

After you told me this, I felt myself cheated so I contacted with Novotrop source and asked them to give me labs and documentation, as provement , they provide me with all info what I'm asked for and I saw that purity of this gh exceed 99,1%. After some time I found a random bloods on a couple of other boards and the numbers was great! So now there is no doubts for me that this is real good pharma

Let me ask you this. Is Novotrop made by a legit pharmaceutical company? If not, it's not pharm grade period.

I would doubt about any GH that claim it purity "exceed" 99,1%.
Just saying.

Let me ask you this. Is Novotrop made by a legit pharmaceutical company? If not, it's not pharm grade period.

Dude I don't want to argue with you I'm just saying my opinion and I agree with you in some aspects. Bro, do you remember that time when we were need to wait for our packs for months and prayed to get at least smth. Needles to say that the quality of those items was "low" and we got all that crap cuz we didn't have much choices. Now we have a lot of good labs and sources which can offer to us many of good and qualitative stuff and I think that's really wonderful!

About pharma I think we need to separate 2 meanings of it:

Pharmacy quality GH and pharma quality as for me there are 2 different meanings: Pharmacy grade bro actual FDA licensed growth hormone from a pharmacy or a prescription.

Pharma grade meaning very high quality generic/ugl bro ( on underground market ). With that said this product is very high quality bro.

So I think all of us understand that on underground market we never can talk about some kind of licenses or other legal things. I hope we understand each other, bro :)

Dude I don't want to argue with you I'm just saying my opinion and I agree with you in some aspects. Bro, do you remember that time when we were need to wait for our packs for months and prayed to get at least smth. Needles to say that the quality of those items was "low" and we got all that crap cuz we didn't have much choices. Now we have a lot of good labs and sources which can offer to us many of good and qualitative stuff and I think that's really wonderful!

About pharma I think we need to separate 2 meanings of it:

Pharmacy quality GH and pharma quality as for me there are 2 different meanings: Pharmacy grade bro actual FDA licensed growth hormone from a pharmacy or a prescription.

Pharma grade meaning very high quality generic/ugl bro ( on underground market ). With that said this product is very high quality bro.

So I think all of us understand that on underground market we never can talk about some kind of licenses or other legal things. I hope we understand each other, bro :)

Yes I can agree with that. I've always said there are very good generics out there that are high in purity like the grey tops. I've done some research on the novotrop and I guess those fall in that category. I would call novotrop, a very good generic.

Seen them on a couple of other boards and seems like they have pretty nice responses. And now they’re here … now I'm seriously thinking to pull the trigger. I’ll keep you updated with this bros!

I’ve been on 5iu per day during 8 weeks and all I can say is this stuff really work guys! I’m eroids member and I watch for them since the time they appeared there. So 2 month ago decided to make my first order and that was a right choice. The biggest thing I'm noticing is how amazing my skin is looking.... From my old runs I got really bad back Acne that left scars but I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin looks much clearer than it was. So I'm looking great, feelin great I'll be back to them for sure.

Seen them on a couple of other boards and seems like they have pretty nice responses. And now they’re here … now I'm seriously thinking to pull the trigger. I’ll keep you updated with this bros!

Anyone care to pm me and let me know who carries them? Ive yet to see them from our sponsors??

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity